PDA

View Full Version : Error 242 and 606

Vahlyse
Jul 25, 2012, 09:49 PM
Can't seem to log in.... anyone else seem to be experiencing this error? My fiance next to me can log in but i can't seem to be able to log in. i've gone so far as to reset my password as well.

SZiadaN
Jul 27, 2012, 05:29 PM
Since no one else answered this..

606 - Is a type of banning. It basically means that they unregistered your account from accessing PSO2, and you can't re-register it.

Draconian
Aug 1, 2012, 09:29 AM
Since no one else answered this..

606 - Is a type of banning. It basically means that they unregistered your account from accessing PSO2, and you can't re-register it.

it is not a type of banning we managed to get ahold of sega and they asked for more info on it. if my fiance was banned they would not have promptly responded to her and the ban codes are in the 800s i already looked everything up about being banned because i was afraid of that. i have not seen anyone else who has gotten a 606 error code. im just waiting for them to respond to this and hopefully i can get it resolved....

Miyoko
Aug 1, 2012, 09:47 AM
Weren't you involved in some unfortunate fiasco where someone was accusing you of hacking, though? :l Could that have anything to do with it? Have you tried google translate? It might not give the most accurate of translations, but it might give you an idea.

KEV1N
Aug 1, 2012, 10:02 AM
Oh wow. They actually let SZiadaN post here?

Hahaha!

▲➌〇N
Aug 3, 2012, 07:22 AM
242 is logged in too many times please wait awhile its in this with someothers but no 606 http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195450&highlight=pso2+error+codes

i trying find the one for 678 if anyone knows the answer to that ty

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 08:04 AM
Ive gotten those two for a few tries. Even though im pretty sure im typing in my password right. It sometimes just acts like that isnt my password and will give me those two errors every other time.

I always can get in however. Eventually.

SZiadaN
Aug 6, 2012, 03:37 PM
it is not a type of banning we managed to get ahold of sega and they asked for more info on it. if my fiance was banned they would not have promptly responded to her and the ban codes are in the 800s i already looked everything up about being banned because i was afraid of that. i have not seen anyone else who has gotten a 606 error code. im just waiting for them to respond to this and hopefully i can get it resolved....

I said that it's a type of banning because after we found a way to "unban" our accounts they decided to unregister us from the PSO2 service instead. However, they also made us unable to re-register our "banned" accounts. That's what the 606 error means.

I'm well aware that the "you are banned" error code is in the 800 range.
Either way, good luck with getting sega to re-register your account :)