PDA

View Full Version : Offical PSO-W PSO:2 Character Census

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 09:57 PM
I dunno thought it would be fun to to get a count of the community population regarding race and gender combos of main characters only

please keep things at peace here if posting AND NO ARGUMENTS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE. Keep that mess outta here!

And also please ignore the 42mar and 42newearl options..... Someone thought it would be funny to have done that WHEN IT WASNT ORIGINALLY THERE

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 09:58 PM
Didn't someone just make a thread like this? Right under this one?

Blackheart521
Jul 25, 2012, 09:59 PM
if you wanna be a tadbit different then make it a poll my good sir, then we could truely see the hard numbers of it all. ^^;

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:03 PM
Poll Has been made Blackie and Olaf yes someone did made a thread but this in an official census so we can have our own lil statistics and finaly squash the question on some minds "I wonder whats the dominant race combo within the pso-w comute?" no names and class type required ^_^ Me or someone else may make one that contains race, class and gender type of poll if it hasnt been done yet.

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 10:28 PM
Blackie.

I laughed.

Also...

*starts a mess......in here*

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:33 PM
cool you can do a pole thingy i was just going to write it down but seems people are too mad about me not being a major japan person, but cool thanks for improving abit on what i tried to touch up

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:36 PM
cool you can do a pole thingy i was just going to write it down but seems people are too mad about me not being a major japan person, but cool thanks for improving abit on what i tried to touch up

Meh, pay no mind to them Ohka again Im sorry for stealing your spotlight BUT I will give you credit for it though :D

And yours was a taaaaad bit too personal doncha think ^^; Just sharing my opinion also Olaf Nnnnnnnooooooo D: Clean that up when you're done please!

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:38 PM
Meh, pay no mind to them Ohka again Im sorry for stealing your spotlight BUT I will give you credit for it though :D

And yours was a taaaaad bit too personal doncha think ^^; Just sharing my opinion also Olaf Nnnnnnnooooooo D: Clean that up when you're done please!

idk i dont see why people are soooo touchy about just basic info such as your age and gender. lol maybe im just more public i have a photo of me as my photo on here

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:45 PM
idk i dont see why people are soooo touchy about just basic info such as your age and gender. lol maybe im just more public i have a photo of me as my photo on here

Yeah you're probably a bit too open for others ^^; Most here are either shy, somewhat insecure oooooor, ummm I dunno.

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah you're probably a bit too open for others ^^; Most here are either shy, somewhat insecure oooooor, ummm I dunno.

i hate to sound like a jerkface but i have noticed with americans that like anime and love jrpgs mmo are way to insecure and hid behind a fictional char. thats just my opinion^^;

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:50 PM
i hate to sound like a jerkface but i have noticed with americans that like anime and love jrpgs mmo are way to insecure and hid behind a fictional char. thats just my opinion^^;

No offense taken on my behalf and I noticed that too =/ And most are Net trannies.

eharima
Jul 25, 2012, 11:02 PM
CAST SUPREMACY

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 11:19 PM
CAST SUPREMACY

^Yes! Yes!

ohka
Jul 25, 2012, 11:21 PM
^Yes! Yes!

is there a difference between a net tranny and a normal tranny?^^;

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 11:51 PM
is there a difference between a net tranny and a normal tranny?^^;

Same thing like a normal tranny only its as a female character

Sayara
Jul 26, 2012, 10:17 AM
I main a female newmen.
A gazelle Newmen if you will.
100% of my profits go to charity!

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2012, 12:28 PM
O.o What the devil is a 42mar and 42newearl?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 01:45 PM
Good thing I didn't vote newearl, gaben, would've ruined the vote count. Now someone will.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/ThouFKLd.png

you get the classy, and probably completely off period language one.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2012, 02:08 PM
Good thing I didn't vote newearl, gaben, would've ruined the vote count. Now someone will.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/ThouFKLd.png

you get the classy, and probably completely off period language one.

This has been in the FKL for the longest Hayabusa and Im wondering who added the other two options cause I started with six choices.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 02:09 PM
This has been in the FKL for the longest Hayabusa and Im wondering who added the other two options cause I started with six choices.
You don't want the "you got FKL'd?"

I'm sure you started this topic in the PSO2 section. Correct me if I'm wrong and you truly made it here for us.

Mods get to do that. Please contact mods for further instruction to sit down open the book to the right page and read the HW assignment.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2012, 02:11 PM
Looks like female newman/newearl are pretty dominant round these parys so far...

Sayara
Jul 26, 2012, 02:12 PM
Its a mysteryyyyy!!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 02:19 PM
Would've
ruined
the vote total, count.

Some anime convention weirdoes ran up to me to talk about 42. I was actually doing something work wise at the time they did this. Couldn't even nerd out with them about that.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2012, 02:19 PM
You don't want the "you got FKL'd?"

I'm sure you started this topic in the PSO2 section. Correct me if I'm wrong and you truly made it here for us.

Mods get to do that. Please contact mods for further instruction to sit down open the book to the right page and read the HW assignment.

Hm, you might be right on the starting point and I had no idea this was a mod only thing Hayabusa. Thanks for telling me and that fkl pic you posted was pretty cool.

TalHex
Jul 26, 2012, 05:27 PM
Robot bo.obs, the only bo.obs that you could ever possibly need~

AC9breaker
Jul 26, 2012, 07:51 PM
No deamonette choice disapoint

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 26, 2012, 09:47 PM
these parys so far...
Typo springboard, and not to make fun of.

Nobody else will talk about the 1999 game in 2012 soo, aww yeah Parries are hard but go hard!

Best to learn em in 2's, 3's 4's. Learn em with Urien. He laughs during the Parry, HAH HAH HAH.

-

Mods touch your postssss! Report this egregious abuse of power... to the modstaff!