PDA

View Full Version : Easy Peasy launcher installer

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
Tired of wanting to get into the patching of the game but not having to wait on bit torrents and the ever so dreaded Sega installer? Well fret no more prey I bring to you all a handy dandy insta-installer link right here ---> http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198900 <--- YES RIGHT HERE FOLKS!!! Get your launcher here and now :D (PatchfilesnotincludedxDbutyougetthelauncherthough )

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 25, 2012, 10:33 PM
Get your launcher here and now :D (PatchfilesnotincludedxDbutyougetthelauncherthough )

Iunno... Not having any patch files is like buying a battery operated toy with batteries not included. It's a real dealbreaker...

Vintasticvin
Jul 25, 2012, 10:43 PM
Iunno... Not having any patch files is like buying a battery operated toy with batteries not included. It's a real dealbreaker...

^^; Weeeeell eh heh I believe someone posted the current patch data on here somewhere and I would have posted the patch mirror here myself but I don't have it completed yet and yeah it really is a deal breaker I'll admit Lina but hey least you get the launcher right? D: