PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Armor

zOObie1
Jul 26, 2012, 06:41 AM
I was just scrolling though my bank yesterday and noticed that there were a full set of 9 star armor sitting in there. I can't use them yet I think they're pretty good. I honestly don't remember looting them ever. Maybe they came from an item code? Anyone know?

jooozek
Jul 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
Rewards from CODEs, not item codes, code:someshit events.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 26, 2012, 06:42 AM
Can you provide a screenshot, please? I'd be interested to see what exactly you're talking about.

JeyKama
Jul 26, 2012, 06:45 AM
Most, if not all of my 9* armor came from E.Trial rewards (Code: blahblahs), so I never noticed them in my inventory until I turned on the rare item autoword. I think the 8* vol armors are the only rare units I've actually had to pick up...

zOObie1
Jul 26, 2012, 06:48 AM
Rewards from CODEs, not item codes, code:someshit events.

Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware of being able to get items from those.

I can't post a screenshot at the moment, I'm on my phone now. :)

IzzyData
Jul 26, 2012, 06:50 AM
I've noticed I have obtained some of these randomally as well. I never remembered seeing a 9 star unit on the ground so it must have been from something else.

Hrith
Jul 26, 2012, 08:05 AM
Emergency trials, like JeyKama said. Some are more common rewards than others, hence the different pricing in player shops.

Angry_Ryudo
Jul 26, 2012, 10:04 AM
From what i've played, a Code: Rescue brought me a rare (bindable) arm unit and received other ones from a Code: Attack w/ npc (a story npc pops up and asks for help with enemies).