PDA

View Full Version : Second Char - AC

Iroskull8
Jul 26, 2012, 08:51 AM
sup

anyone have two chars in the same account? I'm thinking of buying an extra char and create it on another ship, it is possible? would be possible to share items of another character?

I hope someone can help me. thank you

Lostbob117
Jul 26, 2012, 09:09 AM
When making a second character you can make it on any ship and it cost about 500¥.

Sirius-91
Jul 26, 2012, 09:10 AM
sup

anyone have two chars in the same account? I'm thinking of buying an extra char and create it on another ship, it is possible? would be possible to share items of another character?

I hope someone can help me. thank you

You can since you're buying the slot.

The character slot purchase is by account, so you just add AC, log into a different ship and create your character, given you have the AC to make the purchase.

Iroskull8
Jul 26, 2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the replies so far, but someone might know if it is possible to share items of another character?

TenebriS
Jul 26, 2012, 09:18 AM
Characters of the same ship are able to share items.

If you are on another server as much as i know you cant share items.

gravityvx
Jul 26, 2012, 09:23 AM
I have a few characters, you can share items, meseta, and even items you bind(rares) to a certain character can be used on all your characters, as long as they meet the stat requirements of course.

Iroskull8
Jul 26, 2012, 09:46 AM
ok! Thank you all

GoldenFalcon
Jul 26, 2012, 10:31 AM
It's not a "slot"
No accounts have character slots.
You pay 500 AC for each individual character past 1, regardless of how many times you delete extra characters

But yeah, making a character on a different ship is identical in functionality to simply making a new ID to log into the game with, unless you purchase premium

Tangran
Jul 26, 2012, 03:40 PM
It's not a "slot"
No accounts have character slots.
You pay 500 AC for each individual character past 1, regardless of how many times you delete extra characters

Does that mean if i delete an extra char i paid 500AC i'll have to pay again to make a new one?

SaiKo
Jul 26, 2012, 03:42 PM
Does that mean if i delete an extra char i paid 500AC i'll have to pay again to make a new one?

Yeah, pretty much...