PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Prepaid that works?

ShilohSham
Jul 27, 2012, 12:01 AM
OK I've been holding out on buying AC just for the fact

1. I'm to scared to use my real credit card

2. I keep hearing everyone prepaid have gotten denied

3. would use my debit card but I heard that never get pass pending, or other issues have come up

has anyone found one that works? Sorry if this thing has been asked many times before.

Anyhow Thank you for your time

Kinda wish mags weren't an AC thing =[

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 27, 2012, 12:04 AM
Webmoney is prepaid and people have been using that.

jiasu73
Jul 27, 2012, 12:06 AM
I used a mastercard gift-card and it worked fine.

ShilohSham
Jul 27, 2012, 12:22 AM
I used a mastercard gift-card and it worked fine.

sorry to be a pain was it Choose Your Own Gift MasterCard® one

Redspyda
Jul 27, 2012, 02:34 AM
i used a walmart money card. worked perfectly, just have to wait till the real card comes in the mail with your name on it. doesnt work with the temporary card that you get. takes about a week to come in the mail after activating.

jiasu73
Jul 27, 2012, 03:52 AM
sorry to be a pain was it Choose Your Own Gift MasterCard® one

No it was a vanilla master card gift card.

EXPFULL
Jul 27, 2012, 06:50 AM
Might have to switch to WebMoney, as my card keeps getting declined now. Maybe because I used SEGA's address, like most people.

Sizustar
Jul 27, 2012, 06:55 AM
Might have to switch to WebMoney, as my card keeps getting declined now. Maybe because I used SEGA's address, like most people.

Works fine for me, and I used Sega HQ address

DeathByPogs
Jul 27, 2012, 02:50 PM
Using debit card works fine. Use your regular info and purchase ac. It will take a couple weeks or more for sega to actually take the money out of your account though.

Rieselle
Jul 27, 2012, 07:33 PM
Isnt it better to use some random address? I can imagine one day some overzealous Sega employee just doing a "search database for Sega HQ address -> batch ban" operation...

Vintasticvin
Jul 27, 2012, 07:38 PM
You could always use Tensou :3 I heard they give you a legit japanese address thats legit to use :3