PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 New Trailer for Coming updates

MelancholyWitch
Jul 27, 2012, 03:18 AM
Video for next update, looks interesting, I want those units.

[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsWyHQY1dmA&feature=g-all-u[/spoiler-box]

Can a mod please embed the video I posted?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 03:22 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsWyHQY1dmA&feature=g-all-u[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fixed it for ya. :P

Lulufia
New boss looks awesome!

MelancholyWitch
ah yeah thanks the embed link wasn't working for some reason.

redroses
Jul 27, 2012, 03:24 AM
Woah, the floating islands look so pretty and like so much fun! The enemies are weak to dark which is interesting.
And the crystal dragon is so beautiful and it's nice to see it's not just a vol dragon reskin. It has some really nice attacks!

The summer lobby looks really cute aswell. Ah, can't wait for all these updates!

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 03:26 AM
I'm not gonna lie. I was expecting a reskinned Vol Dragon when I heard about the Ice Dragon. I stand happily corrected. I guess that's his boss music playing? It's fine. Vader's is better, but it's fine.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 03:29 AM
That area is gonna be so damn cool. Can tottaly see Free Field be level 40 to play.

gigawuts
Jul 27, 2012, 03:30 AM
Sega wasn't joking when they said monthly content. I'm sure this has been in the works since before the game launched, but considering the mines weren't even meant to be released until Fall, Sega has me genuinely impressed.

Well, impressed when comparing to my experience on PSOBB. I'm interested to see if they can keep up this pacing when they're working on entirely new content. Third areas for planets? New planets? I have nfi.

Either way this is going great, and I can't wait to wear that tube to make my cast buoyant.

Oh yeah, and anyone else notice we're seeing successively less skin per AC theme? In before nudist colony ac scratch.

Kirukia
Jul 27, 2012, 03:32 AM
The islands look awesome and so does the new boss.
Looks like a lot of the enemies on the islands are going to be weak against dark, which is good because we don't have many of those besides Rappies.

Also I think I might die because of the cuteness of the summer rappies.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 27, 2012, 03:38 AM
Looks pretty badass besides the rappys

Kondibon
Jul 27, 2012, 03:52 AM
I really need to catch up. This stuff is looking amazing. Levels 30-40 look like they're going to have much denser content than 20-29.

Mizunos
Jul 27, 2012, 03:53 AM
To avoid any confusion:

August 1st: Bikinis and new clothes, summer lobby (till 08/29), fang banshee/banser, summer rappy
August 8th: Floating islands, Quartz Dragon, new weapons and units, mw NPC (till 09/26)
Later in August: possibily new story quests

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 03:55 AM
I'm not gonna lie. I was expecting a reskinned Vol Dragon when I heard about the Ice Dragon. I stand happily corrected. I guess that's his boss music playing? It's fine. Vader's is better, but it's fine.
Where did you even hear about ice dragon?

Gardios
Jul 27, 2012, 03:56 AM
Shopping area looks so damn cool. Also, Summer Rappies will drop snorkel accessories.

Gotta start doing mines soon so I'm prepared for this!

Where did you even hear about ice dragon?
He's been called Ice Crystal Dragon: Quartz Dragon up until now.

Saffran
Jul 27, 2012, 04:00 AM
Do rare rappies actually even attack ? I've only seen them sing a couple of times, and then, well, they got caught in a PA attack...

The update looks nice, too.

Kondibon
Jul 27, 2012, 04:07 AM
Do rare rappies actually even attack ? I've only seen them sing a couple of times, and then, well, they got caught in a PA attack...

The update looks nice, too.

I can say from experience that they don't.

I do hope that they drop the innertubes though.

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 04:08 AM
He's been called Ice Crystal Dragon: Quartz Dragon up until now.
Was he really? (https://www.google.com/search?num=40&hl=en&q=%22ice+crystal+dragon%22+pso2&oq=%22ice+crystal+dragon%22+pso2&gs_l=serp.3...3007.3803.0.3937.5.5.0.0.0.0.93.390. 5.5.0...0.0...1c.xDf1bSX7JP4)

Gardios
Jul 27, 2012, 04:12 AM
氷結晶龍クォーツ・ドラゴン (Ice Crystal Dragon: Quartz Dragon) until we got the Famitsu scan, where he's just called クォーツ・ドラゴン (Quartz Dragon).

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 04:21 AM
氷結晶龍クォーツ・ドラゴン (Ice Crystal Dragon: Quartz Dragon) until we got the Famitsu scan, where he's just called クォーツ・ドラゴン (Quartz Dragon).
So it's the folks at g-heaven fault, as it was never called 氷結晶龍クォーツ・ドラゴン, they just added a caption with 氷結晶龍クォーツ・ドラゴン on the part of magazine scan (http://www.g-heaven.net/image/2012/07/120726a_0305.jpg).

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 04:25 AM
10 to 1 says his nickname among players turns out to be "ice dragon" anyway, so I'm not really going to lose sleep over it.

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 04:28 AM
That'd be stupid because as you see in the vid, nothing on the floating islands is vulnerable to fire :-)

Wokker
Jul 27, 2012, 04:28 AM
To avoid any confusion:

August 1st: Bikinis and new clothes, summer lobby (till 08/29), fang banshee/banser, summer rappy
August 8th: Floating islands, Quartz Dragon, new weapons and units, mw NPC (till 09/26)
Later in August: possibily new story quests

Hmm, this is good. I was afraid that the swimsuits would only last for a few days, but now I got plenty of time to build up my M :P

Kondibon
Jul 27, 2012, 04:36 AM
nothing on the floating islands is vulnerable to fire :-)

I don't see how that would have any bearing on an appearance based nickname. I see crystal dragon or just his normal name catching on better though.

Blackheart521
Jul 27, 2012, 04:38 AM
I kinda see him being more light based looking, like his body is made of quartz so it reflects and refracts light to focus it into it's attacks. ^^;

Edit: and I'll be calling him Quartz Dragon, sounds cooler haha

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 04:41 AM
That'd be stupid because as you see in the vid, nothing on the floating islands is vulnerable to fire :-)

Then again, the dragon looks like it's made of ice, at least possibly, so it's plausible.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 04:43 AM
Would be nice to finnaly see some Light element monsters. The only we got right now are these "rare" Rappies. Only thing I know off right now that has Dark as elemental weakness.

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 04:46 AM
I remember something being said about the Fang panther boss only appearing as an Emergency mission, to begin with. I'm wondering how that's going to work. An hour of boss rushing sounds fun, but if it's like the first Emergency mission, it's just going to be another installment in running around in a multi party evaporating mobs until time runs out.

Which isn't...well, I mean I guess it's okay. I just like to fight bosses, you know?

ShadowDragon28
Jul 27, 2012, 04:49 AM
Floating Islands looks AWESOME, Quartz Dragon looks deadly murderous and extremely tough to fight. Nice new stuff... still hoping for some new Human-male Hunter clothing/ or more Cross Quarter Suit color/design varients... (sigh)

I really wish some people would not call new enemies "re-skins". >:-{

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 04:50 AM
I love boss fights as well, I really hope we get more huge bosses like Vader that we can break tons of parts from. Starting to look more like Monster Hunter though...Where is my Switch Axe?

What you mean with Emergency Mission anyway? If its EMERGENCY CODE: ATTACK you mean which also has the other bosses then it's just fine. Forest can use some spicing up after only Rockbears and Dark Ragne, though it might be a little tough for new players...then again it prepares them for Tundra later on. That and they will be lower level then in Tundra as well so easier to kill.

@shadow: That's because PSU was basiclly just reskin after reskin and people get bored of that...

Then again name me a RPG that does not reskin monsters, heck even the earlier RPG's like Final Fantasy's and Secret of Mana and such have reskins. It's nothing new really though.

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 04:53 AM
What you mean with Emergency Mission anyway? If its EMERGENCY CODE: ATTACK you mean which also has the other bosses then it's just fine. Forest can use some spicing up after only Rockbears and Dark Ragne, though it might be a little tough for new players...then again it prepares them for Tundra later on. That and they will be lower level then in Tundra as well so easier to kill.
Emergency missions = the random 1 hour missions (currently only the urban area)
And iirc on bumped it was explained that you just need to kill them once for them to start appearing in forests for you.

supersonix9
Jul 27, 2012, 04:55 AM
DO WANT

ShadowDragon28
Jul 27, 2012, 04:57 AM
Anyone that knows even a little about 3-D modeling, skeletal rigging & key framing videogame characters knows how insanely time consuming and intesive it can be.

Template Skeletal Rigs/with similar key-frame animation routines are used in MANY major videogames. But the NPC's are often given new outer polygonal shells and often new attacks, and they aren't just swapped Texture maps. Just because say "Crystal Dragon" has the same skeletal Rig and shares some key-framed animations with the Vol Dragon doesn't neccessarily make it a "re skin" IMO.

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 05:00 AM
Did anyone actually call it a reskin?

Edit: Screw it, it's too late for this passive aggressive nonsense. No one's called it a reskin. The only mentions of reskins have been from people relieved that it's not a reskin.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 05:00 AM
Emergency missions = the random 1 hour missions (currently only the urban area)
And iirc on bumped it was explained that you just need to kill them once for them to start appearing in forests for you.

Intresting.

I always call it just City mission ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 05:01 AM
Anyone that knows even a little about 3-D modeling, skeletal rigging & key framing videogame characters knows how insanely time consuming and intesive it can be.

Template Skeletal Rigs/with similar key-frame animation routines are used in MANY major videogames. But the NPC's are often given new outer polygonal shells and often new attacks, and they aren't just swapped Texture maps. Just because say "Crystal Dragon" has the same skeletal Rig and shares some key-framed animations with the Vol Dragon doesn't neccessarily make it a "re skin" IMO.

Well, yeah. People aren't calling him a reskin - he's obviously not.

People were just assuming before seeing the actual creature that it was going to be a reskin. Because of PSU. *points at Xaeris* Closest to actually calling it a reskin is what he said.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 27, 2012, 05:09 AM
Yeah, but I predict a few ppl will still complain and call some enemies "re-skins".

July ~ August added all up is more content added to PSO2 than I ever expected.. ffs I haven't even unlocked Tundra or Mines yet!

I have so many client orders and stuck on Matter Board 2 still LOL.

Im kinda' overwhelmed! Im not used to so much dang content so "fast". lol

what is Sakai going to do months from now? A year from now? New planets? Re-visit Ragol's areas but give them the "300 yrs of decay" treatment? A Space Station? VR missions?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 05:13 AM
Yeah, but I predict a few ppl will still complain and call some enemies "re-skins".

July ~ August added all up is more content added to PSO2 than I ever expected.. ffs I haven't even unlocked Tundra or Mines yet!

I have so many client orders and stuck on Matter Board 2 still LOL.

Im kinda' overwhelmed! Im not used to so much dang content so "fast". lol

what is Sakai going to do months from now? A year from now? New planets? Re-visit Ragol's areas but give them the "300 yrs of decay" treatment? A Space Station? VR missions?[/SPOILER-BOX]

*sits pensively*......

.................................................. .

.................................................. ..........................

[SPOILER]Yes, most likely. :-P

DeathByPogs
Jul 27, 2012, 05:26 AM
oh man, this whole thing is awesome

Wokker
Jul 27, 2012, 05:27 AM
All I can say is...
[SPOILER-BOX]My body is ready![/SPOILER-BOX]

Blizz3112
Jul 27, 2012, 05:39 AM
All I can say is...
[SPOILER-BOX]My body is ready![/SPOILER-BOX]

Your body belongs to Sega now... :bondage:

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 05:41 AM
Your body belongs to Sega now... :bondage:

and your Meseta belongs to dodo. ^^

bryanbtje
Jul 27, 2012, 05:48 AM
Need to farm meseta right now for all these outfits.. o.o

sugarFO
Jul 27, 2012, 05:51 AM
I am SO excited!!!!

Jungo Torii
Jul 27, 2012, 06:43 AM
Males only get swim trunks? No male bikinis or banana hammocks? I am disappointed, Sega.

Ok, not really. I'm quite excited for the next few updates. Probably should start saving up a bit of money for all the new stuff.

WBMike
Jul 27, 2012, 06:50 AM
Males only get swim trunks? No male bikinis or banana hammocks? I am disappointed, Sega.

I know right, I guess we should wait until that festival rolls in.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 06:52 AM
and your Meseta belongs to dodo. ^^

And your soul to koffie and her damn annoying CO's...

Can't wait to see what she has in stock to unlock the 41-50 level cap

Crystal_Shard
Jul 27, 2012, 07:04 AM
And your soul to koffie and her damn annoying CO's...

Nope, your soul also belongs to Dodo, and he'll simply crush it like the countless monster souls he's already crushed. The last thing you'll hear is his infernal laughter.

Koffee? Why, she's the latest incarnation of Dark Falz, that's what. Throwing all those obstacles into your journey to fight him/her...

Saffran
Jul 27, 2012, 07:06 AM

Why of course, 90 photon mutations gamma from Tundra, Mines and from the floating islands...

(you know it's true)

MelancholyWitch
Jul 27, 2012, 07:07 AM
unlock for the new zone will probably be mines free field under X amount of minutes.

jooozek
Jul 27, 2012, 07:35 AM
unlock for the new zone will probably be desert free field under X amount of minutes.

If by desert free field you mean mines free field then yes.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 07:45 AM
Nope, your soul also belongs to Dodo, and he'll simply crush it like the countless monster souls he's already crushed. The last thing you'll hear is his infernal laughter.

Koffee? Why, she's the latest incarnation of Dark Falz, that's what. Throwing all those obstacles into your journey to fight him/her...

My soul belongs to no one but myself... D; specially not to some crappy NPC like Dodo. If anything it belongs to you...

Koffing needs to die already D; someone stab her over and over D;

Why of course, 90 photon mutations gamma from Tundra, Mines and from the floating islands...

(you know it's true)

NOOOOOOOOO i still wake up screaming at night thanks to that one we already had...

Wokker
Jul 27, 2012, 07:52 AM

(you know it's true)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 08:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I think this one is more fitting

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/SPOILER-BOX]

Wokker
Jul 27, 2012, 08:02 AM
@Ce'Nedra:
Put Koffie's face on Rick Astley and it's perfect :p

fay
Jul 27, 2012, 08:20 AM
I'm loving the new content. Shame I can't get to it though. I'm still stuck on trying to get out of the desert :/

Macman
Jul 27, 2012, 08:33 AM
They reskinned the bloody snow panthers and stuck them in forest? Ohhhh boy things are gonna get REALLY turbulent for new players. :-?

EXPFULL
Jul 27, 2012, 08:35 AM
I'm loving the new content. Shame I can't get to it though. I'm still stuck on trying to get out of the desert :/

Join our Mumble chat service and hang with us for a bit - we've got quite the team now of mixed levels that are more than happy to help people level up!

That goes for anyone else too!

moorebounce
Jul 27, 2012, 08:47 AM
The bald head option should've been an option from the get go. lol hopefully you won't have to fork over $10 - $20 to get it.

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2012, 08:48 AM
The bald head option should've been an option from the get go. lol hopefully you won't have to fork over $10 - $20 to get it.

You're either going to have to fork over 10$ (and a bit of luck), or you're going to have to shell out about 600k+ in meseta, I wager.

Ce'Nedra
Jul 27, 2012, 08:55 AM
@Ce'Nedra:
Put Koffie's face on Rick Astley and it's perfect :p

To bad i suck with things like that but yeah it would make it perfect. Biggest troll ever in a game is our one and only koffing D:

Zyrusticae
Jul 27, 2012, 08:55 AM
I LOVE that new boss theme. Might even be my favorite so far. The energy, man!

EXPFULL
Jul 27, 2012, 09:01 AM
So, this new boss drops a new soul, right?

Wonder that stats it has!

Crysteon
Jul 27, 2012, 09:20 AM
They reskinned the bloody snow panthers and stuck them in forest? Ohhhh boy things are gonna get REALLY turbulent for new players. :-?

Not at all, unless they manage to finish the emergency quest at least once. Sega has stated before that once you beat those Beasts for the first time in the emergency quest, they will start appearing for you at Forest. That doesn't discard the possibility that another player who did the quest before might trigger the spawns to those who havent, lol.

Angelo
Jul 27, 2012, 09:28 AM
That music, that map...

Incredibly impressed with not only the content itself, but the rate at which they're rolling this stuff out.

HFlowen
Jul 27, 2012, 09:40 AM
That's not a dragon, that's a futuristic fighter jet, goddamn.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 27, 2012, 09:44 AM
That music, that map...

Incredibly impressed with not only the content itself, but the rate at which they're rolling this stuff out.

oh yes with much more to come I just hope the content doesn't come out to quick, makes me wonder what's going to happen in ultimate mode, but maybe the highest level will take quite some time to get to seems like they're going all out and will give us updates even quicker than we can get through zones in the future.

Laxedrane
Jul 27, 2012, 10:12 AM
oh yes with much more to come I just hope the content doesn't come out to quick, makes me wonder what's going to happen in ultimate mode, but maybe the highest level will take quite some time to get to seems like they're going all out and will give us updates even quicker than we can get through zones in the future.

According to the timeline the next new field isnt until mid fall and the next one after that isn't until winter. The time line kind of goes quiet after that.

My curiosity is, are they going to use a new area every 1-3 months has the hook for this game as it goes on? Granted they can just add new areas for the sake of new weapons and armor and not simply for the sake of leveling.:-? I don't know, I am enjoying the game so far, so I guess I am being unnecessarily critical.

Amaranthus
Jul 27, 2012, 10:34 AM
I don't want to turn this into another bikini thread, but I'm kind of glad that casts can't wear those (Or can we?). I just noticed how skinny it made that girl look.

Also, looking forward to that new boss.

Sizustar
Jul 27, 2012, 10:39 AM
I don't want to turn this into another bikini thread, but I'm kind of glad that casts can't wear those (Or can we?). I just noticed how skinny it made that girl look.

Also, looking forward to that new boss.

It'll be like the Yukata, Wedding outfit and Rappy suit, All race.
And what other people do with their character, is none of your concern.

Amaranthus
Jul 27, 2012, 10:53 AM
It'll be like the Yukata, Wedding outfit and Rappy suit, All race.
And what other people do with their character, is none of your concern.

Right.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 27, 2012, 11:41 AM
Invisible walls on the sides of the floating island?!

WHERE IS THE REALISM! What if I wanted to see my team member grabbed by a Rockbear and thrown off the island to death and auto-rezzing on our dropship?! Oh, and another gripe is the reski---OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE CUTE RAPPIES! x3

Cyclon
Jul 27, 2012, 11:51 AM
Must not look, must not read...!!!

...too late for the reading part...

Funny how I feel like I'm the only guy here that doesn't want to get spoiler'd^^;

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2012, 12:02 PM
Must not look, must not read...!!!

...too late for the reading part...

Funny how I feel like I'm the only guy here that doesn't want to get spoiler'd^^;

So you're saying you want to go into a mid-sized update completely blind, with no idea what they even added? Seems kind of silly.

Crysteon
Jul 27, 2012, 12:14 PM
That trailer's music, presumably Quartz Dragon's theme, gives me a vibe to the "More haste, less speed" track from PSP2....is it just me? It's hectic enough to make me think about that o_O

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2012, 12:20 PM
Hm, I retract my statement when I thought the boss wouldn't be ice.

Seems kind of out of place though, but meh.

Chacron
Jul 27, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mm...on the fence regarding that Illusion Helm. I dunno if I like it or not, I wish it didn't look so cone-ish. Its like they couldn't decide making it a southern bell hat or a witch's hat...then said screw it and combined the two.

eharima
Jul 27, 2012, 12:24 PM
OMG THAT MUSIC
OMG THEM UPDATES
OMG RAPPY LOBBY
OMG GIVE

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2012, 12:25 PM
Also sniper wolf posting the URL without the spoiler-box SHOULD auto-embed it...

Unless someone already suggested that and it's messed up or something (I ain't readin' no 7 pages to find out)

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 12:27 PM
Also sniper wolf posting the URL without the spoiler-box SHOULD auto-embed it...

Unless someone already suggested that and it's messed up or something (I ain't readin' no 7 pages to find out)

It's not that important, I just fixed it in the post below. Of course, for future reference.....

Just post the url, no spoiler boxes or anything, and hit preview. Should take care of itself.

Gardios
Jul 27, 2012, 12:29 PM
So you're saying you want to go into a mid-sized update completely blind, with no idea what they even added? Seems kind of silly.

Not knowing anything about the new area and being surprised by a giant dragon sounds kind of awesome, actually.

For everything else, I don't see the point of not spoiling myself.

Cyclon
Jul 27, 2012, 12:32 PM
Ah, what can I say? I like discovering things by myself. And as a matter of fact, from my experience lots of people are like me. So I'm just a little surprised to see that most of you guys aren't.

Beyond that, I don't really care. If I REALLY wanted to avoid spoilers, I wouldn't come here anyway:D

Zorafim
Jul 27, 2012, 12:41 PM
Jeesh, I'm still working on my alternate classes. I haven't even stepped foot in mines yet! What is this, three more days? Maybe I'll have time to bring my force up to snuff before it hits.
Though... If it's anything like mines, I should be good to go.

Here's a silly little request, though. Could we have the floating islands normal be lv20 requirement, and hardmode be 40? lv20 needs more love.

Macman
Jul 27, 2012, 12:46 PM
It's level 35 for the new area sadly.

Chacron
Jul 27, 2012, 12:58 PM
Ah, what can I say? I like discovering things by myself. And as a matter of fact, from my experience lots of people are like me. So I'm just a little surprised to see that most of you guys aren't.

Beyond that, I don't really care. If I REALLY wanted to avoid spoilers, I wouldn't come here anyway:D

I avoid spoilers too myself, but usually only when it comes to story and plot. I don't mind getting info on new content as long as its vague enough to not ruin things, like your friend telling Aeris(Aerith) dies when you're first starting FF7.

Also, I wouldn't mind there being a normal mode for all this new content...in fact I'm not sure why there isn't. Level 20~ for normal and 35~ for hard, that seems reasonable.

Finalzone
Jul 27, 2012, 12:59 PM
Imagine Rockbear and Fang Banther tagging the poor soul to death. I also would love to see the insane battle, Fang Banther, Rockbear beating the crap out of Dark Ragne during Emergency: Code Duel. PSO2 is getting insane although I am still level 22 Hunter.

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2012, 01:16 PM
AUGGHHH THAT'S WHAT THIS AREA REMINDS ME OF

Panzer Dragoon...

Mixed with every other sky area in an RPG game ever, but mostly that.

pikachief
Jul 27, 2012, 01:20 PM
Jeesh, I'm still working on my alternate classes. I haven't even stepped foot in mines yet! What is this, three more days? Maybe I'll have time to bring my force up to snuff before it hits.

Here's a silly little request, though. Could we have the floating islands normal be lv20 requirement, and hardmode be 40? lv20 needs more love.

yea really, my friend spent a long time in lvs 20-24 that when he got to lvl 25 and realized the best place to level is still desert, just hard mode, he kinda gave up on PSO2.

There needs to be normal variants of these new missions and there's no reason why there's not. Just make it so that you have to do the hard mode versions to unlock them! (you know so you can beat Desert Hard Timee Attack and then start playing Tundra Normal at like lvl 25.)

My friend hasn't signed on in 2 weeks after playing this everyday and loving it. Now he's too bored with the lack of content at lvl 20-29 he just doesnt want to play anymore.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 27, 2012, 01:26 PM
Dark Ragne + Fang Banther + Rockbear + Rescue + Avoid.

At the same time.

Home Dog
Jul 27, 2012, 01:43 PM
That stuff looked really awesome! I can't wait for this update! :D

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 01:58 PM

At the same time.

You're f*cking evil.

All my love. :lol:

Freshellent
Jul 27, 2012, 01:59 PM

At the same time.

I heard the whole voice sequence go off in my head and started laughing. I can't imagine the english version being as entertaining.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 27, 2012, 02:00 PM
Oh yeah, and anyone else notice we're seeing successively less skin per AC theme? In before nudist colony ac scratch.

i think the furthest they'll go is string bikinis or something that cover less, like the psu stripper outfit ryna posted for us

although i'd dig the nudist colony ac scratch dood. i'd dig it hard n' slow if u no wat im sayn loloolollo

but no

after summer, i'm guessing the costumes will be like this.

august - swimsuits
september - school outfits
october - Halloween related (lol nvm i forgot asians don't have halloween the same months we do)
november - not sure
december - santa suits
january-may dunno, random costumes or something
2013 june/july/august skimpier bikinis

tl;dr above guesses are pretty bad but basically i don't think we'll see anything skimpier than bikinis until next summer where they can give us skimpier bikinis.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 27, 2012, 02:35 PM
Well Shota Mike, you have impressed me. For once.

Hmph, we all know who the real shota is on this forum.

Call me stupid, but I had no idea this was going to be the floating island update. I shall now proceed to call the new boss Crystal Dragon Jesus.

Aeris
Jul 27, 2012, 02:37 PM

Not next week's update since that will put in the new lobby and costumes for Aug 1, Aug 8 for the new area update

NoiseHERO
Jul 27, 2012, 02:37 PM
Well Shota Mike, you have impressed me. For once.

I will find out who you are!

And I WILL kill you! D<

Crysteon
Jul 27, 2012, 03:20 PM
i think the furthest they'll go is string bikinis or something that cover less, like the psu stripper outfit ryna posted for us

although i'd dig the nudist colony ac scratch dood. i'd dig it hard n' slow if u no wat im sayn loloolollo

but no

after summer, i'm guessing the costumes will be like this.

august - swimsuits
september - school outfits
october - Halloween related (lol nvm i forgot asians don't have halloween the same months we do)
november - not sure
december - santa suits
january-may dunno, random costumes or something
2013 june/july/august skimpier bikinis

tl;dr above guesses are pretty bad but basically i don't think we'll see anything skimpier than bikinis until next summer where they can give us skimpier bikinis.

Next up, in Phantasy Star Online 2: THONGS AND LOINCLOTHS!

Oh hell no. Please, dont!

Zorafim
Jul 27, 2012, 03:27 PM
Not next week's update since that will put in the new lobby and costumes for Aug 1, Aug 8 for the new area update

Oh good, I get an extra week to work on client orders. Hopefully I'll get enough exp from those to level my ranger. I guess a week is enough to do everything I need to.

Mixed with every other sky area in an RPG game ever, but mostly that.

Skies of Arcadia. Definitely.

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 03:29 PM
I could go for a Tarzan and Jane theme.

batfax
Jul 27, 2012, 03:32 PM
Oh, sweet. The "cape" unit from the alpha is back. I was wondering where that went.

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
I will find out who you are!

And I WILL kill you! D<

You just got called a 'shota' by a real-life shota. Rocku Eastwoodo, avenge your honor.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 27, 2012, 03:34 PM
So I'm assuming you receive the joke weapons through an event? At least I think that's what I gathered from the trailer anyway. I'm looking forward to swinging a tuna :3

Crysteon
Jul 27, 2012, 03:38 PM
I'm looking forward to swinging a tuna :3

That's what she said! *ahem*

That tuna weapon will be a drop from Summer Rappies. And I have this feeling they will be as rare as Rappy Cannons (lolmarket)

Malifaux
Jul 27, 2012, 03:39 PM
Very neat boss!

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2012, 03:43 PM
Took it from the PSO2 player's site. Had to.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/Drama9.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Looks like SEGA designed the bikinis to be a little bit tight around the tushy area. The girl on the left seems to be having an issue.

Also, the HUnewearl's bellybutton streaks all the way up to her ribs. Kind of funny.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 27, 2012, 04:09 PM
That's what she said! *ahem*

That tuna weapon will be a drop from Summer Rappies. And I have this feeling they will be as rare as Rappy Cannons (lolmarket)

Well, that would make sense since the Summer Rappies will be event related and won't be there forever. Also, if it does drop like the Rappy Cannon, then great. I found two of those today while I was farming for something else, lol.

Crysteon
Jul 27, 2012, 05:41 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/Delicious%20Drama/Drama9.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Photobombing level: Skinny bishounen dudes, lol.

LaEspada
Jul 27, 2012, 08:06 PM
The new areas and that code attack looks like a really nice arena death-match thing going on.
But lolz when those guys were fighting the forest panther they failed lolz (heard of dodging?)

New stuff looks great!

Gardios
Jul 27, 2012, 08:11 PM

Looks like SEGA designed the bikinis to be a little bit tight around the tushy area. The girl on the left seems to be having an issue.

I'm just happy they're actually wearing bras of their size. No under/sideboob! Although I can understand if some people think of that as a con.

sugarFO
Jul 27, 2012, 08:15 PM
I'm just happy they're actually wearing bras of their size. No under/sideboob! Although I can understand if some people think of that as a con.

I feel like it looks weird. A more triangle shaped bikini top would be more flattering than having them round and making the bewbs look like water balloons (Esp the HUney in the green, I mean look at them!)

I'm on the fence about the bikinis in regards to shelling out the meseta for one, but I do know I'm getting that cute lacy corset costume.

Chacron
Jul 27, 2012, 08:25 PM
I feel like it looks weird. A more triangle shaped bikini top would be more flattering than having them round and making the bewbs look like water balloons (Esp the HUney in the green, I mean look at them!)

Well, if you insist.

My only gripe is the belly button, what the heck is up with the line there? Doesn't show up on my HUmarl...though she is slighty more toned then the Hunewreal.

BIG OLAF
Jul 27, 2012, 08:49 PM
My only gripe is the belly button, what the heck is up with the line there? Doesn't show up on my HUmarl...though she is slighty more toned then the Hunewreal.

Yeah, I think the bellybutton only wigs out like that if the character in question has like zero musculature. So I certainly won't have to worry.

Halcyote
Jul 27, 2012, 08:53 PM
this game just gets better and better. can't wait to fight the new dragon boss!

i didn't realize the lobby decor for holidays/seasons would be so huge and a bit gaudy. it's lovely though!

HIT0SHI
Jul 27, 2012, 09:05 PM
Seasonal Rappies? Fish sword? BAD ASS ICE DRAGON?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Xaeris
Jul 27, 2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I think the bellybutton only wigs out like that if the character in question has like zero musculature. So I certainly won't have to worry.

Maybe. Here's hoping that doesn't result in any oddities of its own though. I'm going to be severely displeased to obtain this thing only to find its unwearable because my character's back looks like it's stitched together at the spine, or something stupid.

scrangos
Jul 27, 2012, 09:29 PM
Well, if you insist.

Thats where the extra meat for the ears comes from!

Enforcer MKV
Jul 27, 2012, 09:32 PM
Maybe. Here's hoping that doesn't result in any oddities of its own though. I'm going to be severely displeased to obtain this thing only to find its unwearable because my character's back looks like it's stitched together at the spine, or something stupid.

I get the feeling I'd laugh hysterically at that...only to feel bad that you put in all that work for naught.

gigawuts
Jul 27, 2012, 09:40 PM
I'm going to be severely displeased to obtain the swimming trunks only to find out they aren't ripped up to fit over my shiny hot red butt, and instead I'm just some grey skinned dude with legs the size of telephone poles.

lostinseganet
Jul 28, 2012, 03:57 AM
I'm going to be severely displeased to obtain the swimming trunks only to find out they aren't ripped up to fit over my shiny hot red butt, and instead I'm just some grey skinned dude with legs the size of telephone poles.That would be pretty funny to see.