PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Team leader change

texhnolyze
Jul 27, 2012, 10:08 AM
hi,

how do i pass team leader to one of my team member?
is it possible?
i can't find the option.. ^^;

Rowe
Jul 27, 2012, 02:14 PM
I do not think this can be done. You can promote a member to team manager, but you can't pass the leader flag without disbanding and having everyone rejoin.

texhnolyze
Jul 29, 2012, 12:44 AM
ouch :(

Arika
Jul 29, 2012, 12:48 AM
When leader leave the team, I heard that other people will get promoted to be leader instead. I m not sure if it is auto or it is manual from manager list.

texhnolyze
Jul 29, 2012, 05:03 PM
When leader leave the team, I heard that other people will get promoted to be leader instead. I m not sure if it is auto or it is manual from manager list.

well, i'm not planning to leave the team or the game completely
it's just that 28/8 (if you know what i mean) is getting closer, and i won't spend much time later as it is now in PSO2..

btw, thanks for the response :D

Keii
Oct 21, 2012, 04:00 AM
I know the thread is kind of old, but I haven't seen a way to pass the team leadership anywhere, so I've decided to post it here.

Team leadership can't be transferred via the Team Menu OR clicking on the character on the screen, but it can be transferred by choosing a character in the "nearby characters" menu (down option in the 3rd tab from the left).

Crystal_Shard
Oct 21, 2012, 04:31 AM
You can pass on the the Team Master role through the character context menu that shows up when you click on a player who's standing next to you. It's the same drop down menu you use to promote members to common member/ managers. The player does already need to be a manager already of course.

Keii
Oct 21, 2012, 04:33 AM
You can pass on the the Team Master role through the character context menu that shows up when you click on a player who's standing next to you. It's the same drop down menu you use to promote members to common member/ managers. The player does already need to be a manager already of course.
Are you 100% sure about that? I think my friend who passed the team leadership to me today tried that and it didn't work.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 21, 2012, 04:34 AM
Are you 100% sure about that? I think my friend who passed the team leadership to me today tried that and it didn't work.

I just did it yesterday actually, between alt accounts.

Keii
Oct 21, 2012, 04:37 AM
I just did it yesterday actually, between alt accounts.
Ah, ok. Our bad then. :)
Kind of weird you can't do it from the Team menu though.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 21, 2012, 04:55 AM
Ah, ok. Our bad then. :)
Kind of weird you can't do it from the Team menu though.

Np. I seem to recall an old guide stating that it was done through the team menu, but either my memory is bad or they changed it. Anyway, did your friend manage to do it in the end?

Keii
Oct 21, 2012, 05:06 AM
Np. I seem to recall an old guide stating that it was done through the team menu, but either my memory is bad or they changed it. Anyway, did your friend manage to do it in the end?
Yeah, he did it through the nearby players dropdown menu.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 21, 2012, 05:37 AM
Yeah, he did it through the nearby players dropdown menu.

Ok, good to hear that. :)