PDA

View Full Version : How To Dye Gear?

evrythngivknwn
Jul 27, 2012, 05:16 PM
I was curious if there was any way to buy the shop gear in shop quaters and dye it to a different color?

bryanbtje
Jul 27, 2012, 05:22 PM
You can get a costume recolor ticket by trading a Rappy Suit to the vendor upstairs near next to the furniture shop.
Then, go to the Makeover vendor and adjust the color there.

There's a search function you know..

JayD-X
Jul 27, 2012, 05:25 PM
Can you re-color the outfits that you get through Ark Scratches too? Like the all grey one?

Chaosfissure
Jul 27, 2012, 05:33 PM
"I was curious if there was any way to buy the shop gear in shop quaters and dye it to a different color?"

--> You need to get a color change ticket. Currently that requires exchanging a Rappy Suit with the guy to the left of the house item shops. Rappy suits can be rather expensive, however...You then would need to go to the beauty salon and use that card to change the color of your gear.

http://pso2.jp/players/manual/setup/character/detail/ contains a part outlining how to do so near the bottom of the page.

Can you re-color the outfits that you get through Ark Scratches too? Like the all grey one?

--> Any outfit that has a color associated with it, denoted by a color in the item information window, (i.e. Echo Costume can, but the Wedding Dresses cannot) can be changed in color.

JayD-X
Jul 28, 2012, 02:49 AM
Well that is good to know. Once I get my hands on a Rappy Suit I might have to exchange that.