PDA

View Full Version : [Can't wait to play] So is there an English patch?

Poubelle
Jul 28, 2012, 08:16 PM
My PC sort of broke but I've just ordered an amazing prebuilt new one which will arrive around August 7,

I haven't played PSO2 since alpha and I'm really excited -- is there an English patch atm? I saw some screenshots where some stuff was translated but IDK how serious of a project it is

I'm really excited and jealous as hell when I look at screenshots

P.S. in general, post-release, is everyone pretty happy with the game? are there any major flaws that people have noted so far?

Abu Jumal
Jul 28, 2012, 08:28 PM
no, yes, and rangers

The Walrus
Jul 28, 2012, 08:47 PM
If I had a dollar for every time someone asked whether there was an eng patch or not...

arusiasotto
Jul 28, 2012, 09:07 PM
But wait, there is! Expect it come to sucky servers near you in Spring of 2013.
Yes
Hackers are kinda pissing me off.

Poubelle
Jul 28, 2012, 10:07 PM
there are hackers? already? hopefully not duping/currency at least?

the big killer for PSU for me was that meseta was duped to hell by week 2

wow that ruins my night.

The Walrus
Jul 28, 2012, 11:29 PM
Nah they're just moving npcs and pcs and getting people banned

KOLZ
Jul 29, 2012, 04:34 AM
If I had a dollar for every time someone asked whether there was an eng patch or not...

If I had a dollar every time someone wanted a dollar because someone dares ask a question...

Unaki
Jul 29, 2012, 06:22 AM
The english patch is still being worked on so not at the moment. All we can do is confirm or deny it but we aren't allowed to give you information regarding how to get it.

UnLucky
Jul 29, 2012, 06:48 AM
Any sort of patch doesn't work atm

Hackers can't do anything substantial

And I hope you have friends to play with from lv20-30

Ana-Chan
Jul 29, 2012, 06:57 AM
Nah they're just moving npcs and pcs and getting people banned

Well, the getting people banned bit is speculation. Not everyone who was moved have been banned, and not everyone who was banned had been moved.

NoiseHERO
Jul 29, 2012, 07:10 AM
Well, the getting people banned bit is speculation. Not everyone who was moved have been banned, and not everyone who was banned had been moved.

I smell a potential thread derail coming up!

But since this Topic is just asking about an English patch/Introduction Topic shouldn't really matter.

Ana-Chan
Jul 29, 2012, 07:21 AM
I smell a potential thread derail coming up!

But since this Topic is just asking about an English patch/Introduction Topic shouldn't really matter.

Your right, I only meant that as comfort to the OP saying that right now there is no proof that anyone could have purposly gotten someone else banned.