PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 EMERGENCY CODE: FASHION!~ (Males)

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 02:46 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/EC-F_M.png

! Attention Arks !

Emergency Code: Fashion is an Event for all male PSO2 Characters.
Everybody who wants to participate in should send me Pictures of the Character, please keep it simple, no photoshop or other editing. Out of the entries 10 Characters will be choosen.
For everybody who can not take HQ pictures of his character you can contact Mimo (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=50584)and Olaf (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=57255).

This event will be an Event for all Ships. The 10 final Males will be shown in a new thread and with a Poll the winner gets choosen.

I will accept entries until 11:59:59pm GMT-4 Aug5th. No pictures anymore afterwards.
Also 1 Character per person

New rule: Accounts created after the the 29th will not be allowed to the voting

So the big question what could you actually win in this? Here is the answer:
1st 1500 webmoney
2nd 1000 webmoney
3rd 500 webmoney

For any further questions just PM me
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholder1.png

Sgt Naaman
Jul 29, 2012, 02:47 PM
Wut??

CJ Johnny
Jul 29, 2012, 02:50 PM
Very Nice...

GoldenFalcon
Jul 29, 2012, 02:51 PM
What about females

Yamishi
Jul 29, 2012, 02:51 PM
Wut??
Seconded.

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 02:52 PM
sorry, posted to fast, please wait people, I'm soon finished

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2012, 03:00 PM
OP is updated. Tene has an itchy posting finger.

jooozek
Jul 29, 2012, 03:01 PM
Do you only take pictures of actual ingame characters or do you take character creator creations?

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 03:07 PM
What about females

Females will get their own event later on. I keep both genders seperated.

Do you only take pictures of actual ingame characters or do you take character creator creations?

I will also allow Character Creator Creations, but keep in mind that I will allow later on edited pictures when the final 10 are choosen. Could be harder for you if you take the Creator o.o Also, poses are preferred.

MAXrobo
Jul 29, 2012, 03:09 PM
can we use the new outfits released in the next update, and are male casts eligible to enter?

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 03:11 PM
can we use the new outfits released in the next update, and are male casts eligible to enter?

Yes, all aviable Outfits are allowed. Hacked Outfits from the Character creator aren't.

Gardios
Jul 29, 2012, 03:14 PM
My character would need to shave to participate... I'm not sure if I can do that to him. D:

MissMalice
Jul 29, 2012, 03:28 PM
My character would need to shave to participate... I'm not sure if I can do that to him. D:

But beards are sexy as f*ck.

sugarFO
Jul 29, 2012, 03:31 PM

I agree. Nothing oozes masculinity and sexiness more than thick, dark beard stubble.

/swoons

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 29, 2012, 03:34 PM
Goodluck to the 3 male chars in existence!

Darse
Jul 29, 2012, 03:40 PM
I can take HQ pics but not sure how to put them into a post, really would love to have that AC.

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 03:41 PM
I can take HQ pics but not sure how to put them into a post, really would love to have that AC.

You can send em to me in a PM by uploading it, or send me an email at [email protected] :)

Freshellent
Jul 29, 2012, 03:44 PM
Goddammit, I rerolled CAST. No one likes CASTs, because no one can agree on what looks good.

DAMMIT FRESH YOU SLACKER!

Garnet_Moon
Jul 29, 2012, 03:50 PM
I will accept entries until 6th August. No pictures anymore afterwards.

...you, you, you... you demon! How could you cut this off 2 days before we see men in mankinis and speedos?

Not that I'm complaining. Emergency Code: Swimsuit Edition will certainly be interesting since we'll have bikinis for that one~

Still, I wonder what we'll see for this one...

Gardios
Jul 29, 2012, 03:51 PM

You can hardly see the stubble on my character though... I wish we had more beards to select from. :-(

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 03:55 PM
...you, you, you... you demon! How could you cut this off 2 days before we see men in mankinis and speedos?

Not that I'm complaining. Emergency Code: Swimsuit Edition will certainly be interesting since we'll have bikinis for that one~

As far as i know we get em at 1st o.o

sugarFO
Jul 29, 2012, 03:55 PM

Bikinis are available August 1 I believe. ^^

Garnet_Moon
Jul 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
As far as i know we get em at 1st o.o
Oh, right, yes. My bad. I'm looking at the updates and it lists the 8th first, then further down it lists stuff for the 20th, then the 1st... huh. What an odd way to do that...

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2012, 04:24 PM
Yup, there will be plenty of time to take swim trunks pictures for the fellas that want to. I'm excited to see who come in at the Top 10.

Shirai
Jul 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
Wish I had a male character to enter this.

TIME TO MAKE SOMEONE A BARBIE DOLL.

Angelo
Jul 29, 2012, 04:38 PM
I don't see why the guys can't just post in the other thread?

Ah, well, whatever... not going to jump into this again.

WBMike
Jul 29, 2012, 04:45 PM
OLAF forced me to enter so I guess I will.

No one is shaving on my watch. :3

Oh, right, yes. My bad. I'm looking at the updates and it lists the 8th first, then further down it lists stuff for the 20th, then the 1st... huh. What an odd way to do that...

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

Because it's a blog, not a wiki. The posts are based on the order Sega's PR department releases them. The newest information shows up at the top, and the older information shows up at the bottom. Sega's PR department released the August 1st news before the the August 8th news, so the August 8th post is first. All blogs work this way. Of course the blog writer can do it out of order but there's no way for one to know what the PR department is going to release next.

MissMalice
Jul 29, 2012, 05:07 PM
You can hardly see the stubble on my character though... I wish we had more beards to select from. :-(

I'll Photoshop a beard onto your character, yes? c: A nice manly man beard~ A beard so fabulous, even hardened Dutchmen will stare as you go by and say "DAAAAAAAYUM".

Lostbob117
Jul 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
Okay so where do I submit my character and what do you mean by HQ?

TenebriS
Jul 29, 2012, 05:22 PM
Okay so where do I submit my character and what do you mean by HQ?

Send it to me in a PM or email. and HQ = High Quality

Xaeris
Jul 29, 2012, 05:38 PM

You dark skinned too? The only reason I can see the stubble on my guy is because I know it's there to look for. Le sigh.

Hosaka
Jul 29, 2012, 07:00 PM
If I entered this, I'd probably win.

If I entered this shirtless, I'd probably win every game and contest within a 50 mile radius.

Spi
Jul 29, 2012, 07:09 PM
I like the image for this topic! Good luck with the event, TenebriS. ^^

If I entered this, I'd probably win.

If I entered this shirtless, I'd probably win every game and contest within a 50 mile radius.
It's Hosaka! Don't underestimate Hosaka! :-o

Maybe I could help your entry in this, if you like. ^^;

Hosaka
Jul 29, 2012, 07:19 PM
No, no. It just wouldn't be fair to everyone else.

Thank you for the offer, though, Spi. :P

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2012, 07:26 PM
Maybe I could help your entry in this, if you like. ^^;

How would you 'help' his entry (even if he wanted you to)? The rules say no picture editing of any sort, y'know. :wacko:

Arika
Jul 29, 2012, 11:25 PM
Tene meant about picture that get edit to make it look better can not be used. but if it is simply crop out character then it is different tho. Else, he wouldn't ask you and mimo on taking pictures help to those who can't take.

but anyway due to this game camera, I don't think good picture could be taken with 3rd person help. because it will stick him into it, and can't focus on the another char. So it gonna be disadvantage compare to a person who could zoom his character.

BIG OLAF
Jul 29, 2012, 11:36 PM
Oh, trust me, I can make a picture look good, even if it's not for me. It's no big deal.

But, I see what you mean about the editing. I didn't understand the rule properly.

Spi
Jul 30, 2012, 03:16 AM
Sorry if my post gave the wrong message. I only meant sharing some ideas for how he wants to look like or appear in his screenshot.
I know Hosaka has a lot of interesting costumes and hairstyles. You should've seen his NPC. :D

sugarFO
Jul 30, 2012, 03:19 AM
Sorry if my post gave the wrong message. I only meant sharing some ideas for how he wants to look like or appear in his screenshot.
I know Hosaka has a lot of interesting costumes and hairstyles. You should've seen his NPC. :D

But...

DEM THIGHS!

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2012, 04:49 AM
Olaf and Mimo offered their help to take screenshots for those who fear to get less chance of participating/winning in this event cause of low quality shots. Since right now I dont want anything much edited it doesnt really matter if nassandra or mimosa at the picture as long as I can see the males well. Also they can hug a wall until eir own character disappears and en let the males pose^^

About the editing; I dont want any edited pictures right now so i can see the characters well enough. Sometimes even lil editing changes things about a character. Later on when the final 10 males are choosen i most likely will allow edited pictures. Like photoshopped and so on. But for now i prefer simple screenshots :)

Ce'Nedra
Jul 30, 2012, 04:53 AM
Later on when the final 10 males are choosen i most likely will allow edited pictures. Like photoshopped and so on. But for now i prefer simple screenshots :)

Which is unfair for people who don't have any edit program or don't know how it works if you ask me ^^;

gigawuts
Jul 30, 2012, 04:57 AM
I'd enter, but my cast doesn't wear any clothes and I wouldn't want to get this thread rated R.

Hosaka
Jul 30, 2012, 05:00 AM
But...

DEM THIGHS!

Stop talking about my thighs! ;_;

Udonge
Jul 30, 2012, 05:19 AM
Can't people rig the voting by creating a new forum account and vote again? Also it can be a subject to bias.

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2012, 06:38 AM
Which is unfair for people who don't have any edit program or don't know how it works if you ask me ^^;

I Just offer the possibility. For people that dont know how to do one, they could ask someone to do it. I will see about that. The final rules arent written down yet.

Can't people rig the voting by creating a new forum account and vote again? Also it can be a subject to bias.
You are right about that, I still think about how to solve this and let xou know in a few hours from now

Akaimizu
Jul 30, 2012, 06:38 AM
I already like this topic. I already like this Emergency Code. I will definitely participate.

Gardios
Jul 30, 2012, 08:08 AM
You are right about that, I still think about how to solve this and let xou know in a few hours from now

Make people vote via PM or by posting in the new thread with the candidate they vote for. That or don't count any votes of accounts that were made after the date the voting thread has opened.

BIG OLAF
Jul 30, 2012, 08:09 AM
Though, I don't know who would go through the trouble of making sockpuppet accounts (which require separate E-mails, etc.) just to vote in a contest. Seems kind of silly. I wouldn't worry about it too much, really.

Razelis
Jul 30, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hi Tenebris! I hope to send my entry today ( > w <

sugarFO
Jul 30, 2012, 09:46 AM
Stop talking about my thighs! ;_;

Even to other people when you're not around?? ^^;

Hosaka
Jul 30, 2012, 09:54 AM
Even to other people when you're not around?? ^^;

ESPECIALLY to other people when I'm not around. >_>

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2012, 01:14 PM
updated Rules, will also add this into the Poll-thread Rules :)

UPDATE:
New rule: Accounts created after the the 29th will not be allowed to the voting

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 30, 2012, 02:23 PM
I'm thinking of entering this contest, but it may mean going up against some pretty damn fashionable characters.

EDIT: By screenshots, do you mean we should send more than 1 screenshot of our character, or is it just 1 per character?

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2012, 04:07 PM
1 per character, I woudl liek a full body shot where i can see the face also well, poses are nice :)

Akaimizu
Jul 30, 2012, 04:25 PM
Ok. Full body. Check. I'll try to get a pic in within a day or two. I'm almost finished an important soundtrack for a video up for very quick release. Anyway, thanks for hosting this.

mctastee
Jul 30, 2012, 06:09 PM
Question: Are rappies allowed? If not, are you a racist? XD

TenebriS
Jul 30, 2012, 06:34 PM
You can enter as a rappy, I just dont know how far you gonna get with it ^^;

I would say, why dont you try a rappy like style? :) like use the mask and some yellow outfit n.n

but yes sure, enter as rappy o:

BIG OLAF
Jul 31, 2012, 08:05 PM
I think it would be interesting to see someone do a sort of Rappy get-up. It would certainly get credit for originality.

SevenDnine
Aug 1, 2012, 02:20 PM
I'm reluctant to enter considering there is only around 2,000 views of this thread and I don't really want the web money. >_<

Arika
Aug 2, 2012, 02:56 AM
There are many views in this thread, but there aren't that many contestants, so you should really enter it. Male one will be less competitive than the female one, ya know ;)

Shota
Aug 2, 2012, 08:55 PM
plus maybe a lot of those 2k have girl chars and i REALLY HIGHLY doubt there is 2000 contestants :p

LK1721
Aug 2, 2012, 09:59 PM
Ufufufufu I picked the perfect time to make my male character! Time to play dress up~

goldwing
Aug 2, 2012, 10:01 PM
If only i could make my ss look better *sighs*

TenebriS
Aug 3, 2012, 12:08 PM
Its already 18 entries. Keep mailing me your chars :D the more the merrier, maybe i update prizes if i get 20 chars to enter~ ;3

And also, its really nice characters so far :)

supersonix9
Aug 3, 2012, 12:37 PM
Is there a limit on the amount of pictures that we can send to you Tene?

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2012, 12:42 PM
Is there a limit on the amount of pictures that we can send to you Tene?

You only get one "official" entry picture, so make it count!

supersonix9
Aug 3, 2012, 12:49 PM
You only get one "official" entry picture, so make it count!

Aw geez....pose and a full body shot in one? bleh

BIG OLAF
Aug 3, 2012, 11:30 PM
Just letting everyone know that Tenebris said that he hit the 20-entry mark. He may update the prizes. Remember, that's a "may" for now, but keep your eyes open!

Akaimizu
Aug 4, 2012, 02:52 AM
Pretty cool. But I'm in it just for the event itself. Considering the vanity of my online character, this is a perfect little metagame to the game itself. My character would participate in any and all things like this. I'm entering him because it's just totally in character to participate. Thus why I love this idea so much.

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 02:57 AM
So when does this actually start?

serenade
Aug 4, 2012, 09:03 AM
entered. i most likely dont stand a chance at winning lol.

Mysterious-G
Aug 4, 2012, 10:14 AM
Fashion pretty much died in this series after they decided to only release one-pieces for clothing starting with PSP2. There is hardly any variety regarding how characters dress now.

That said, it now is the stance and face of the character that determines the level of his or her looks more than anything.

Looking forward to seeing some prettyboys dressing in uniformity on the voting. Enter, too, bro. :wacko:

Link1275
Aug 4, 2012, 10:41 AM
I recently changed the look of the character I entered, do I need to update my entry?

Fashion pretty much died in this series after they decided to only release one-pieces for clothing starting with PSP2. There is hardly any variety regarding how characters dress now.

That said, it now is the stance and face of the character that determines the level of his or her looks more than anything.

Looking forward to seeing some prettyboys dressing in uniformity on the voting. Enter, too, bro. :wacko:

Actually this is the first game where one pieces are the only available human and newman costumes, PSP2/I had tons of mix and match options.

BIG OLAF
Aug 4, 2012, 10:54 AM
I recently changed the look of the character I entered, do I need to update my entry?

Depends on how you want him represented. In his old costume, or new one?

redroses
Aug 4, 2012, 10:55 AM

I am sorry, but I can't agree with that statement. That would be like saying, fashion designers don't design fashion because they all create one pieces.
Fashion goes far beyond just mixing and matching different outfit pieces, especially in a game like PSO2 (however, I also felt this way about PSU, just because you mixed an outfit nicely together, doesn't mean that it suited your character or that that outfit combination was unique). It's the whole appearance of the character, the hair color, hairstyle, body figur, asseccories, overall color scheme etc. that matters and that says if the person that created the character put his attention in to all those little details. This for me is what I see as fashion.
Two characters can have the same outfit, but can look so different. One might look really ugly in that outfit, while the other one will just look stunning.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to all the people that enter this contest! I think male players should really take this chance, because so often they will get overlooked in other fashion contests. So, this is your chance, use it!

GCoffee
Aug 4, 2012, 10:57 AM
Actually this is the first game where one pieces are the only available human and newman costumes, PSP2/I had tons of mix and match options.

Yes, but all those were imported from PSU. PSP2/i, however, only introduced one-pieces. But that's Off-Topic, anyway.

@Kyrlia: No. Not playing the game, yet.

pikachief
Aug 4, 2012, 03:44 PM
Are Male Casts excluded from this as they have a completely different fashion setup and hardly any parts out for them currently?

I wouldn't think so but It's hard to get a non-clunky, good-looking, fashionable looking cast. That said I like my dark bulky generic looking cast enough to enter him, probably tomorrow. He wears a hat so it adds character.

Haseokun
Aug 4, 2012, 03:53 PM
1 per character, I woudl liek a full body shot where i can see the face also well, poses are nice :)
Would you prefer a vanity shop pose, character creation pose, or out in the world pose, such as taking a screenshot in the middle of firing off, or swinging whatever weapon may be equipped. I'm unclear as to whether you prefer action poses or standstill bodyshots for this contest. I've got a couple of nice action shots of my Male Cast in mid launcher shot, as well as a couple of him dancing about in the lobby by one of the videos playing in the background. I also have one of him about to slap some sense into a Summer Rappy, that ones funny.

Haseokun
Aug 4, 2012, 04:05 PM

I'm still not sure what the difference is between HQ and standard Screenshot. Is this just related to whether the UI is on or off? I have a high end PC, so I'm pretty sure that whatever pictures I take of my character would count as HQ. Though I'm guessing in this setting HQ refers to the camera position, style, pose, etc...kinda like Pokemon Snap...only with PSO avatars/characters. I have two more days to submit my screenshot, so I'm getting as much information as possible in order to take the best screenshot.

Ryoten
Aug 4, 2012, 04:06 PM
Just entered myself. I do think I need more brightness in Ryo's skin color. lol

TenebriS
Aug 4, 2012, 04:29 PM
Would you prefer a vanity shop pose, character creation pose, or out in the world pose, such as taking a screenshot in the middle of firing off, or swinging whatever weapon may be equipped. I'm unclear as to whether you prefer action poses or standstill bodyshots for this contest. I've got a couple of nice action shots of my Male Cast in mid launcher shot, as well as a couple of him dancing about in the lobby by one of the videos playing in the background. I also have one of him about to slap some sense into a Summer Rappy, that ones funny.

I prefer world shots with full body. A pose is nice but not necessary if you think your char looks better without poses.
Action shots (from fighting) are not so welcome. If you think they are the best you can do I will allow, but normally full body shots without a fight are better to see the whole character concept.

I'm still not sure what the difference is between HQ and standard Screenshot. Is this just related to whether the UI is on or off? I have a high end PC, so I'm pretty sure that whatever pictures I take of my character would count as HQ. Though I'm guessing in this setting HQ refers to the camera position, style, pose, etc...kinda like Pokemon Snap...only with PSO avatars/characters. I have two more days to submit my screenshot, so I'm getting as much information as possible in order to take the best screenshot.

With HQ I mean as you mentioned of someone with a good PC/high end PC. Some people have to play at LQ(Low quality), so my friends offered their help tog et HQ(High quality). It'S all about the settings in the options^^

serenade
Aug 4, 2012, 07:28 PM
crap didnt see the full body comment... is my pic alright (snapped from an ingame cutscene for best quality) or should i take another?

TenebriS
Aug 4, 2012, 08:47 PM
The picture technically was alright and correct. I would like a full body shot if you could take one. But if you dotn have the possibility I'll go with the one you sent me. Judges prefer full body, so maybe you get less points.

Shota
Aug 4, 2012, 08:53 PM
yay a competition i like having challenges and others dont >.>

serenade
Aug 4, 2012, 09:02 PM
The picture technically was alright and correct. I would like a full body shot if you could take one. But if you dotn have the possibility I'll go with the one you sent me. Judges prefer full body, so maybe you get less points.

alright, i'll see if i can get a good quality shot of him full body.

Akaimizu
Aug 5, 2012, 12:51 AM
Anyway, I am really looking forward to all the people that enter this contest! I think male players should really take this chance, because so often they will get overlooked in other fashion contests. So, this is your chance, use it!

Couldn't agree more. This is why it is important to have a male-only contest, because due to a number of unfair factors (including lop-sided audience preferences), it's the main way male competitors actually have a chance. It's another reason when I saw this, I jumped at the offer as soon as I saw it.

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2012, 12:55 AM
Couldn't agree more. This is why it is important to have a male-only contest, because due to a number of unfair factors (including lop-sided audience preferences), it's the main way male competitors actually have a chance. It's another reason when I saw this, I jumped at the offer as soon as I saw it.

Yes, and that's why it was agreed upon to split the contests up to give males their own. The lady characters always dominate fashion contests since there are generally more of them, and their clothes are usually of a higher 'quality' compared to guy's outfits.

So, yes! This is a chance for the men to compete on an even playing field. So, to anyone with a male character, please send in a picture and enter to win if you haven't yet! These opportunities don't come up often for the fellas.

MissMalice
Aug 5, 2012, 01:45 AM
Just a suggestion? I know the contest ends on August 6th, but it'd probably be nice to have a specific time deadline and timezone. Like, "...no entries accepted past 11:59:59pm GMT-4 Aug5th" as an example? Some people might put their entry in a day late or something due to a time difference~

Just food for thought noms.

TenebriS
Aug 5, 2012, 05:32 AM
Just a suggestion? I know the contest ends on August 6th, but it'd probably be nice to have a specific time deadline and timezone. Like, "...no entries accepted past 11:59:59pm GMT-4 Aug5th" as an example? Some people might put their entry in a day late or something due to a time difference~

Just food for thought noms.

Great Idea Miss Malice~
But I turn that GMT-4 into GMT+1^^

You are right, this could confuse, Thanks a lot for that food for thoughts, its delicous ;P

Superscope
Aug 5, 2012, 06:14 AM
My RaCast. I'm not the best of designers.. but i'm one of the peeps who enjoys the massive blocky designs from the old PSO games... so i'm more blocky than a set of lego ;3

Player Name - Superscope
Ship 02

serenade
Aug 5, 2012, 06:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gfxAY.jpg apparently full body shots arent that easy to take. cant see his face very well....

good enough quality or should i ask nassandra or someone to take a better quality one?

TenebriS
Aug 5, 2012, 12:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gfxAY.jpg apparently full body shots arent that easy to take. cant see his face very well....

good enough quality or should i ask nassandra or someone to take a better quality one?

the pose is nice, but a better zoom in would be nice. Cant really see details in the face o:

If you ahve the time to ask someone it would be nice :)

Shota
Aug 5, 2012, 02:49 PM
Only a few more hours to get those entries in

and for everyone who dosnt get in your all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5NcEPP7Tx4

redroses
Aug 5, 2012, 04:03 PM
@Serenade, also try using cut in chat if you have a hard time taking screens close up!

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2012, 04:25 PM
@Serenade, also try using cut in chat if you have a hard time taking screens close up!

I took one for him! That should do it for all my work, hehe. Whew!

GrieverXVII
Aug 5, 2012, 04:34 PM
I submitted mine through a pm to you...were we supposed to post a reply with it? Or does it matter?
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/GrieverXVll/pso22012-08-0504-49-26-36.jpg

Btw, at first im like how can we do a fashion event? Everyone has similar outfits, yhen i realized its the face customization. That pic was the closest i could get in lobby. For extreme close up, thats in my sig...but you said pose lol.

Narugami
Aug 5, 2012, 04:53 PM
I also sent mine through a PM. I don't know if I did it right or not.. D: D:

TenebriS
Aug 5, 2012, 06:19 PM
Everyone who sent me in PM did right, Sorry I havent answered all of you, some i received at work and it's rather busy there so I just saved em x.x

I got lots of entries via mail and PM thanks to all who are participating.

Now the time is up and I received quite a lot, 37 males. I'm really happy that so much males are joinign this, man I really thought it would be less thats cool to get so much xD

So its officially closed now, and soon you will see the final 10, judges gonna judge

MissMalice
Aug 5, 2012, 06:54 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/088/Gentlemen.jpg

Good luck to all the gentlemen~!

#GoTeamEpicBeards!

supersonix9
Aug 5, 2012, 07:27 PM
Hope I'm in....

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/supersonix9/pso20120803_140426_009-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xaeris
Aug 5, 2012, 07:51 PM
That's some stiff competition. Oh well, nothing to do but leave it to the fates, now.

TenebriS
Aug 5, 2012, 08:37 PM
Hope I'm in....

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/supersonix9/pso20120803_140426_009-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

You are^^

About Final 10? I dont know yet who is in O:
Secret judges are judging~

supersonix9
Aug 5, 2012, 08:38 PM
You are^^

Wow.....thanks!

Narugami
Aug 5, 2012, 08:48 PM
Everyone who sent me in PM did right, Sorry I havent answered all of you, some i received at work and it's rather busy there so I just saved em x.x

I got lots of entries via mail and PM thanks to all who are participating.

Now the time is up and I received quite a lot, 37 males. I'm really happy that so much males are joinign this, man I really thought it would be less thats cool to get so much xD

So its officially closed now, and soon you will see the final 10, judges gonna judge

Underlined part: Phew. I thought I did sth wrong and you were just like "fuck this guy! He's done so horrible that I'm not even gonna give him a reply!"

Bolded part: That sounds so much like a gay orgy movie plot lolololol

TenebriS
Aug 5, 2012, 08:51 PM
Underlined part: Phew. I thought I did sth wrong and you were just like "fuck this guy! He's done so horrible that I'm not even gonna give him a reply!"

Bolded part: That sounds so much like a gay orgy movie plot lolololol

No, as said before, some pictures I saved at work so not enough time to answer x.x
All did a nice job with posing/screening :)

Gardios
Aug 5, 2012, 08:54 PM
37? If only we had this many guys at the same time in one place. D:

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2012, 09:11 PM
Oh, I could have entered this, and even have pictures. Oh well

Narugami
Aug 5, 2012, 09:15 PM
Oh, I could have entered this, and even have pictures. Oh well

You live true to your signature

GoldenFalcon
Aug 5, 2012, 09:20 PM
You live true to your signature

That goes back to GameFAQs like 5 years ago. I'm still slow

Lostbob117
Aug 5, 2012, 10:03 PM
Soo.. everyone is showing theirs off, so I guess I'll show mine off too.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/pso20120729_181509_002.jpg

Haseokun
Aug 5, 2012, 10:50 PM
Wasn't the deadline for submission suppose to be sometime on the 6th? I got some good ones, don't care about winning the contest either. Fashion is about showing off your ability to take photos and look good in what you wear. I posted three attachments to this post, despite it being over. Hopefully someone gains some inspiration from them.

BIG OLAF
Aug 5, 2012, 10:59 PM
So, the deadline for submission isn't up yet, correct? Isn't the deadline sometime on the 6th? Who do I PM with the submission pic anyhow?

Yes, it is up. You were supposed to send your submission to Tenebris. I figured that was, uh, obvious.

supersonix9
Aug 5, 2012, 11:00 PM
asdf.

Haseokun
Aug 5, 2012, 11:05 PM
I edited my above post after further reading back into the forums about this being over. Unfortunate as it is that it is over, I do not regret taking the screenshots as some came out rather nicely.

supersonix9
Aug 6, 2012, 10:27 AM
When do we see the top 10?

MissMalice
Aug 6, 2012, 01:00 PM
I'm pretty excited to see the results as well. c:

MYSTERY JUDGES
Y U NO CHOOSE FASTER?

TenebriS
Aug 6, 2012, 01:44 PM
Sorry You have to wait so long, but It takes good time to choose between nearly 40 people o.o

redroses
Aug 6, 2012, 02:19 PM
Also don't forget that today was also deadline for the contest, now the choosing of the 10 winners just starts!

Lostbob117
Aug 6, 2012, 05:45 PM
Can't wait to see who is the top 10.

Shota
Aug 6, 2012, 06:06 PM
all this fashion made me listen to tsukema tsukeru :U (song about putting on big fake eyelashes and a huge bow)
arguably the weirdest video and song in the world it tops lady gaga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLy4cvRx7Vc

mctastee
Aug 6, 2012, 06:58 PM
Can't wait to see who is the top 10.
I hope I make it into the top 10. Then again, I am not confident that I beat out 30 other people.