PDA

View Full Version : Couple of (dumb) questions

DeathByPogs
Jul 29, 2012, 06:57 PM
Firstly, is it possible to search for a weapon on the visiphone? Search for one in particular by name?

Second, what exactly do i need to fee my mag to raise the RDEF? I have been trying to use leg armors as suggested, but it wants to raise all 3 DEF's.

Thanks!

Halcyote
Jul 29, 2012, 07:14 PM
leg armors would be: レーグ, if it's raising all three then you're using sub (サブ) armors. if you want to raise R-DEF then feed it ARM (アーム) units.

Daiyousei
Jul 29, 2012, 07:16 PM
When you click My Shop, the text box in the top is where you type the name of the item you're looking for.

DeathByPogs
Jul 29, 2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you much!

Dan Maku
Jul 29, 2012, 07:36 PM
Firstly, is it possible to search for a weapon on the visiphone? Search for one in particular by name?

Yes, though all the weapon names are in katakana.

You can also limit your search results. The first drop-down menu's first option is weapons. When that's selected, the second option down limits search by weapon type (Sword, Wired Lance, Partisan, Gunslash, Rifle, Launcher, Rod, Talis), an the third drop-down menu limits search by element (Fire, Ice, Wind, Electricity, Light, Darkness).

GoldenFalcon
Jul 29, 2012, 07:42 PM
On this page (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=0), you are able to copy and paste the name of the thing you want into the search box

Ogni-XR21
Jul 30, 2012, 02:15 AM
On this page (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=0), you are able to copy and paste the name of the thing you want into the search box

Thank's for this link, will definitely come in handy....

UnLucky
Jul 30, 2012, 03:24 AM
Do note that the search bar only accepts full titles. The entire name has to be typed or pasted in there or else it'll return zero results every time.

Also there's a good chance any alphanumeric symbols you type or find will also break the search because they absolutely MUST be double byte (16bit) or fullwidth font, since that's what the Japanese use (and many other regions with larger "alphabets" than English). The website GoldenFalcon linked will work, though, but just be aware of this.

Sega, I swear.