PDA

View Full Version : Horned HUcast NPC from Closed Beta

D-Inferno
Jul 30, 2012, 12:09 AM
While I played the Closed Beta a month back, I spotted a HUcast who's clothes were similar to that of the regular Ronia (HUcast) parts, but more advanced looking. The head was also horned. He also attacked enemies with his fists. From the looks of it, it seemed like he was "leaked", as such a character has not been actually seen in the final. Dunno if it was unintentional, or if SEGA decided to mess with us...

Anyone got a pic of him? I hope his parts get released soon. Hopefully the horned head doesn't go for retarded amounts of Meseta...

EDIT: According to a Japanese wiki, Befoie, Sabarta, and Megid are "present" in the game somewhere. Anyone got a pic or vid of those (I've seen Megid pics, but not Befoie or Sabarta). A accurate description of those would be nice too.

RocSage
Jul 30, 2012, 12:17 AM
Could he be Zig/Jigu? He's the cast in the back of the Shop Lobby that you talk to in later matter board missions.

D-Inferno
Jul 30, 2012, 12:25 AM
No, not him. This CAST looked like an "advanced" HUcast.

Daemyn
Jul 30, 2012, 12:25 AM
Is he some strange white HUcast? If so I have had him show up in open beta as well.

I thought he was some joke from sega to mess with people.

I have seen him show up in forest and caves I'll try to get a screen shot if that happens again.

gigawuts
Jul 30, 2012, 12:30 AM
Oh wow, I remember that guy. I couldn't figure out what his deal was, I didn't even know how random spawning NPC's worked. He just showed up and started punching stuff, then vanished.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 30, 2012, 12:37 AM
Like that girl with the unique outfit?

XionAsuka
Jul 30, 2012, 12:38 AM
While I played the Closed Beta a month back, I spotted a HUcast who's clothes were similar to that of the regular Ronia (HUcast) parts, but more advanced looking. The head was also horned. He also attacked enemies with his fists. From the looks of it, it seemed like he was "leaked", as such a character has not been actually seen in the final. Dunno if it was unintentional, or if SEGA decided to mess with us...

Anyone got a pic of him? I hope his parts get released soon. Hopefully the horned head doesn't go for retarded amounts of Meseta...

Glad i'm not the only one who remembers him. I want that head part so badly. XD

Vashyron
Jul 30, 2012, 12:39 AM
It's the Cast that shows up on the Campship's hologram thing (where you usually invite NPCs at.) in the Intro when you make a new character.

He's still around.
[spoiler-box]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1155423501616710721/8620FDEDADC125DC93D40BA6B5B275BD129041D0/http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1155423501616729675/721538C191A1CCF3F708E0DCEFE09624D0DF5B89/http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1155423501616727438/15957FBD1ED778D614075B9A7834C9665F3A22DE/[/spoiler-box]

Rare? Yes.

Mike
Jul 30, 2012, 12:45 AM
Regias showed up as an protect attack? Huh. He's a pretty important story character.

NoiseHERO
Jul 30, 2012, 01:26 AM
I've seen em pop up when I was soloing (ironically a rare thing for me to do) in the desert. He was punching the monsters with his bare hands, which made me assume that he's supposed to have a fist weapon. Especially considering his damage.

IT WAS FATE, YO.

Sounds like a cool character.

RocSage
Jul 30, 2012, 01:48 AM
Never seen him and I solo all the time.
He's the cast that explains what ORACL and ARKS is at the beginning of the game and is more than likely some sort of Principal, General, President, or Academy head, especially with a name like that. And right before you go to player create menu he tells you to step up and register your info.

Mike
Jul 30, 2012, 02:05 AM
He's the cast that explains what ORACL and ARKS is at the beginning of the game and is more than likely some sort of Principal, General, President, or Academy head, especially with a name like that. And right before you go to player create menu he tells you to step up and register your info.
He's one of the three heros (Regias, Claris Crace, and Kasra/Kasura/whatever) in the Arks and Zeno's teacher too, I think.

Coatl
Jul 30, 2012, 02:50 AM
Oh so he's a pretty important guy? I've only seen him once, and it was when he started an emergency code attack. He started punching enemies and I was thinking, "what in the world is his problem?."

He disappeared in about ten seconds though. Wish I could have snapped a picture..

RocSage
Jul 30, 2012, 03:02 AM
He's one of the three heros (Regias, Claris Crace, and Kasra/Kasura/whatever) in the Arks and Zeno's teacher too, I think.

I see.... He must be what is talked about in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-eWb6ZSaEA

Too bad that's not translated yet. Hopefully Sooooon it will be.