PDA

View Full Version : WebMoney Japan // AC

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 05:27 AM
Hi all,

Like many of you, my account no longer accepts payment by Credit Card.

I contacted my bank, as the error message suggests, but there's not problem with either of my cards being blocked, and they suggested that I contact SoJ.

With that out of the question, I've been experimenting with WebMoney, and wondered if there are any success stories from fellow PSO-Worlders.

Have you tried it? Did it work? Did you end up paying more?

Thanks.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 30, 2012, 05:56 AM
What do you mean by 'expiring' WebMoney?
Be prepared to pay 25% more because resellers mark up their prices.

EDIT: Of course, we all know the reason: Sega doesn't want you to have bikinis :P

Reiketsu
Jul 30, 2012, 06:35 AM
I used WebMoney and everything worked just fine, but I had to pay 16$ for 1000 AC which normally should cost 12,XX$.
And looking at the site again, where I got the WebMoney... apparently, they don't sell 1000 points, anymore. Lowest would be 2000 points now for 29$!!

Arika
Jul 30, 2012, 07:25 AM
http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=21&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=90

That website will do the job for you. I tested it before too. although I can still use my credit card.

-You need to register web money account with blank wallet first. It is no harder than register SoJ account.
-Then you buy webmoney code from the link I gave, it shouldn't have any problem, because everything is English there.
-Put the money code into your JP web money site. It will add your wallet.
-Purchase AC and select method as using web money.
-After all the confirmation, it will jump you to web money page.
-Select the option to cost WM point from your wallet.
-End, success!

Note: it will be little more expensive, because the website that sell you web money card want some profit.

Sakarisei
Jul 30, 2012, 07:31 AM
http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

These site can help you if you want other site for buying webmoney.

The problem of SuToCorp is... if you buy Webmoney via Paypal, you must show them your ID (Driving license, passport). Of course, SuToCorp allows any bill which shows you your real name and address. However, in Cn-USA you only need verificate the buying via paypal, and not receiving phone calls (kanetrade).

Greetings.

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 07:49 AM
The problem of SuToCorp is... if you buy Webmoney via Paypal, you must show them your ID (Driving license, passport).

This is where I'm stuck, but I'm guessing it's not within working hours at the moment.

Fingers crossed!

Miyoko
Jul 30, 2012, 07:51 AM
Credit cards don't work? Since when? ... Or has it always been that way, it just doesn't work for some? Mine worked when I tried o.o ... I feel like I've missed something.

Still, interesting that there's at least an alternative for those wanting to use paypal. Really don't like the sound of having to send a picture of ID, just seems shady...

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 07:53 AM
...Really don't like the sound of having to send a picture of ID, just seems shady...

Sure does. But you gotta do what you gotta do!

Zeke154
Jul 30, 2012, 07:59 AM
I'm right now trying to make an account from the webmoney (http://www.webmoney.jp/) website. Hopefully all goes well, and I can link my credit card to the account.

Sizustar
Jul 30, 2012, 08:09 AM
I'm right now trying to make an account from the webmoney (http://www.webmoney.jp/) website. Hopefully all goes well, and I can link my credit card to the account.

You don't need a Webmoney account to use Webmoney to purchase AC.

If you buy WM from one of those site, they'll give you a "code" you can just input the code in the Sega Isao WM payment page.

Zeke154
Jul 30, 2012, 08:18 AM
You don't need a Webmoney account to use Webmoney to purchase AC.

If you buy WM from one of those site, they'll give you a "code" you can just input the code in the Sega Isao WM payment page.

oh awesome i haven't made it yet, almost did thanks for letting me know

Sakarisei
Jul 30, 2012, 08:46 AM
This is where I'm stuck, but I'm guessing it's not within working hours at the moment.

Fingers crossed!

You can use any bill. I've used a Games Workshop bill of me buying two stormvermin boxes and SuToCorp allows me the buying. Only you must put your real name while registering your account.

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 08:58 AM
I've not got a decline on the drivers licence I supplied, so hopefully that will be enough!

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
Sutocorp is expensive XD

Zyrusticae
Jul 30, 2012, 09:24 AM
Well, junk. Looks like I'm in the same boat.

As if the crappy exchange rate wasn't bad enough...

Edit: Okay, paypal's not accepting my card, either. Something is DEFINITELY up. Grumble, grumble. Time to give them a call...

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 30, 2012, 10:55 AM
Well, junk. Looks like I'm in the same boat.

As if the crappy exchange rate wasn't bad enough...

Edit: Okay, paypal's not accepting my card, either. Something is DEFINITELY up. Grumble, grumble. Time to give them a call...

No Bikini for you either! :(

Alenoir
Jul 30, 2012, 10:57 AM
You don't actually NEED to make a wallet on webmoney.jp to use the codes. You can just use it like that. (Unless they changed that within the last two years.)

Arika
Jul 30, 2012, 11:19 AM
It is better to make WM account first. it only take little time.
Because if you only give code for the AC, then there is no way they can refund you the extra.

So it mean you must spent full of the code amount only, because you have no wallet.

Have WM account will allow you to be more flexible on purchase.

Alenoir
Jul 30, 2012, 11:29 AM
It is better to make WM account first. it only take little time.
Because if you only give code for the AC, then there is no way they can refund you the extra.

So it mean you must spent full of the code amount only, because you have no wallet.

Have WM account will allow you to be more flexible on purchase.

The last time I used one (a few years ago on a virtual pet service, don't laugh >.>; ), you CAN reuse the codes if there are credits left. So like, if you buy something worth 900 yen with code F0F0F0 that contains 2000 yen, you can later on reuse code F0F0F0 on another server to redeem the remaining 1100 yen.

Though, also don't know if they've changed this since then. Haven't touched Livly Island for a while and Nico Nico is taking Paypal.

Brimcon
Jul 30, 2012, 11:48 AM
So wait, why are credit cards not being accepted? I still have a hold on the first AC payment I made.. does that mean I can't make any more purchases?

Zyrusticae
Jul 30, 2012, 11:49 AM
I dnno, but I can't seem to make any online purchases. I still have to make a call to my credit card company, which I can't yet do as I'm stuck at work atm.

Elmera
Jul 30, 2012, 12:11 PM
I bought 5000 WM from sutocorp using paypal. They do NOT make you show any ID as long as your PayPal account is verified with a verified address. I think it was about an $11 markup. It was very easy got the code and AC within 2 hours of order.

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
I bought 5000 WM from sutocorp using paypal. They do NOT make you show any ID as long as your PayPal account is verified with a verified address. I think it was about an $11 markup. It was very easy got the code and AC within 2 hours of order.

Mine's verified. Yet I'm still waiting...

bryanbtje
Jul 30, 2012, 12:31 PM
So wait, why are credit cards not being accepted? I still have a hold on the first AC payment I made.. does that mean I can't make any more purchases?

Just made 2 payments with a credit card, Money got taken instantly so it probably still works.

Brimcon
Jul 30, 2012, 12:32 PM
Just made 2 payments with a credit card, Money got taken instantly so it probably still works.

Mine is a Debit card through Visa, so maybe thats why. Just called my bank. the "Charge" isn't even IN my account, .. Did I just get Free AC!?

Mystil
Jul 30, 2012, 12:41 PM
I guess they don't wont our money.

Coatl
Jul 30, 2012, 12:44 PM
We get free AC if we use debit card?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFYes.

Brimcon
Jul 30, 2012, 12:46 PM
We get free AC if we use debit card?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFYes.

Hey now, don't make my mistake, could get you banned.

I can see the "Charge" in another service I use but.. Neither my bank nor my online banking see the charge.

Careful.

JeyKama
Jul 30, 2012, 12:49 PM
My first AC credit card charge just showed up about a week ago, so it probably just takes awhile to process.

EXPFULL
Jul 30, 2012, 12:52 PM
Hey now, don't make my mistake, could get you banned.

Please explain.

Sizustar
Jul 30, 2012, 01:00 PM
Please explain.

Someone is claiming that Sega will check address verifaction if using credit card.
But so far, having made purchase with my credit card on various japanese service, PSO2, Niconico, Dlsite, Toranao, Melonbook.
They don't check the address, only the Name and card number and the security code match.

But Webmoney is what I"d recomend to use for purchase, because it's the type of payment with the most "bonus" event.
So far there's been two drawing for extra Webmoney on PSO2

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_20120703

Patmaster
Jul 30, 2012, 01:08 PM
They don't take my international VISA, great... -_-* Looks like I have to purchase overpriced Webmoney, hooray.

Arika
Jul 30, 2012, 01:29 PM
Please explain.

That person is talking about debit, not credit card. so it is different than your case.

For debit card, I think there is already older thread that is mentioned before. SEGA charge money 30 days after you got AC, but your NA/EU law (?) seem to block any money that does not send out after 15 days.

I m not NA/EU here, but from what I heard. SEGA can no longer charge your money after 15 days, but they will take it at 30 days. (which probably around 3rd August?)
if it is little money, they may only end up block your debit card(hope so). but if it is big money, it could get you ban (hope not) So you should check your account 30 days after your purchase date. and see if it is still all good.

Mystil
Jul 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
In other words...this is only convenient to use on the eventual western version..

GrieverXVII
Jul 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
Very very easy success. I use SuToCorp.com to purchase webmoney through paypal. I get a fairly quick email with code. I redeem code on webmoney.jp. then purchase AC on pso2 using webmoney.

Here's a great guide on it. Fairly straight forward and after you've done this once, purchasing more should take no more than 10mins to have AC on your account.
http://pewpewplusplus.blogspot.nl/2012/07/guide-to-purchasing-ac-in-pso2-from.html

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 30, 2012, 05:20 PM
For debit card, I think there is already older thread that is mentioned before. SEGA charge money 30 days after you got AC, but your NA/EU law (?) seem to block any money that does not send out after 15 days.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198935
Like I mentioned in the other thread, usually when I use my Credit Card on sites that use a Japanese vendor, the charges are authorized straight away but the billing doesn't actually happen until the beginning of the next month, sometimes the authorization will drop before then. But I've never had problems with that and my Bank hasn't said anything in all this time.

Wrong, balance stays on the card you can use it again and again until the funds are exhausted. Where you get the idea that using 1000yen from a 10000yen card you just lost the remaining 9000yen? That's criminal.

It's a bad idea to load WM into your wallet at all, once you do that you can't transfer it back out or convert it back into prepaid code. They don't accept foreign Credit Cards either so it's pointless for non-JP to even use wallet.
I have around 50000 yen left in mine and there's no way to transfer that credit to someone else unless I give them my login details, whereas if it were still in prepaid code form I could just copy pasta the code to them.

Also, I didn't have to pay any markup for my WM ^^

Mystil
Jul 30, 2012, 05:47 PM
Very very easy success. I use SuToCorp.com to purchase webmoney through paypal. I get a fairly quick email with code. I redeem code on webmoney.jp. then purchase AC on pso2 using webmoney.

Here's a great guide on it. Fairly straight forward and after you've done this once, purchasing more should take no more than 10mins to have AC on your account.
http://pewpewplusplus.blogspot.nl/2012/07/guide-to-purchasing-ac-in-pso2-from.html

Oh this is nice. I'll check this out.

Shinmarizu
Jul 30, 2012, 06:23 PM
GrieverXVII's post pretty much sums it up. After my account no longer accepted my credit card, I used this method (and sutocorp's website) to purchase AC without problems. Yes, it is a slight markup for AC, but it's better than the other prices I've seen on other websites.

kantaris
Jul 30, 2012, 08:45 PM
billing still not an issue for me, It's close to the 1st of August, hopefully Sega charges me, have bought two 10300 packs.
American credit/debit card, did not try luxembourg bank, probably be difficult hehe

Sizustar
Jul 31, 2012, 04:24 AM

I still don't see why you need an Webmoney Act, as the services that accept Webmoney don't require a Webmoney account.
Niconico, Isao/PSO2, etc.

Coatl
Jul 31, 2012, 05:34 AM
FFFFF, I'm stuck. I've already purchased my webmoney, and I went to the PSO2 and clicked how much AC I want to buy, and clicked webmoney, but the next page asks for persona information. ;~; And it keeps giving me an error when I try to fill it out.

wat dooo

EDIT:
looking at this.
http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

Nerineri
Jul 31, 2012, 05:43 AM
FFFFF, I'm stuck. I've already purchased my webmoney, and I went to the PSO2 and clicked how much AC I want to buy, and clicked webmoney, but the next page asks for persona information. ;~; And it keeps giving me an error when I try to fill it out.

wat dooo

EDIT:
looking at this.
http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/

You probably didn't fill the address right? It took me a while to fill in the address there.

EXPFULL
Jul 31, 2012, 07:56 AM
I'm still stuck as Suto have now told me they are out of stock. While they can supply multiple smaller codes that make up the 10,000 - I want the 10,300 AC deal for 10,000 web monies.

ARRRHHHHH!!

GhettoBlaster
Jul 31, 2012, 08:27 AM
Does the suto website really need me to send a scanned photo ID? I bought 10k, and 5k codes from them around 3 hrs ago, as of this post. My paypal and suto says the codes have been paid for, but i have yet to get the email with the codes.

EXPFULL
Jul 31, 2012, 08:34 AM
Does the suto website really need me to send a scanned photo ID? I bought 10k, and 5k codes from them around 3 hrs ago, as of this post. My paypal and suto says the codes have been paid for, but i have yet to get the email with the codes.

Welcome to the wait.

Please let me know if you get your code. Like I said, my 10k is 'out of stock' at the moment... so i'd be interested to see if you get yours without a problem!

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 31, 2012, 08:43 AM

Yes, you need to email them with your ID before they'll release the codes to you. Also check your spam folder incase the mail was blocked.

Alenoir
Jul 31, 2012, 08:50 AM
I'm still stuck as Suto have now told me they are out of stock. While they can supply multiple smaller codes that make up the 10,000 - I want the 10,300 AC deal for 10,000 web monies.

ARRRHHHHH!!

You can select the 10k AC option and give them all the Webmoney codes that make up to 10k. If your code doesn't have enough to supply the amount it will ask for more codes.

Husq
Jul 31, 2012, 08:50 AM
You probably didn't fill the address right? It took me a while to fill in the address there.

So you have to put in a (fake) japanese address in any case, even if you are not using a credit card, is that right?

GhettoBlaster
Jul 31, 2012, 09:10 AM
Yes, you need to email them with your ID before they'll release the codes to you. Also check your spam folder incase the mail was blocked.

I read a post here that they didnt need their photo ID to be sent. I want to know what they meant by that.

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2012, 09:16 AM
Hooray! I did all the steps outlined in that guide and now have my 5k AC. Woo~

Still sucks that I'm paying $10 more for the same amount of AC but, eh, stuff happens. I can deal with it.

GhettoBlaster
Jul 31, 2012, 09:22 AM
Hooray! I did all the steps outlined in that guide and now have my 5k AC. Woo~

Still sucks that I'm paying $10 more for the same amount of AC but, eh, stuff happens. I can deal with it.

Did they make you send your ID so you can receive your codes?

Zyrusticae
Jul 31, 2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah.

I've got no problem with that, honestly. My payment info is safe with Paypal, after all.

Coatl
Jul 31, 2012, 11:42 AM
Successfully bought AC. :3

Xenobia
Jul 31, 2012, 04:40 PM
Still alive?!

Sayara
Aug 1, 2012, 12:44 AM
That CN-USA place works decently. They dont have anything lower than 5000web points though which makes them have to get some info from you, nothing too insane though. Takes about a day to get the charge to access.
Paypal, or Google wallet accessable.

Kuro-Neko
Aug 1, 2012, 01:05 AM
That CN-USA place works decently. They dont have anything lower than 5000web points though which makes them have to get some info from you, nothing too insane though. Takes about a day to get the charge to access.
Paypal, or Google wallet accessable.

They also have 1000, 2000, and 3000 webmoney codes. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&sw_search=webmoney&SearchIndex=Card&x=7&y=18&SearchOrderCard=&SearchPageCard=1

Sayara
Aug 1, 2012, 01:06 AM
they were all out of stock when i tried.
Less they got more in.

Kuro-Neko
Aug 1, 2012, 01:11 AM
they were all out of stock when i tried.
Less they got more in.

Yeah just noticed that. It looks like you can pre-order them though, and they send them out in 24 hours.

Husq
Aug 1, 2012, 12:12 PM
So basically if I buy some webmoney credit from cn-usa, I don't need to sent them a scanned ID card and I just need to put the code directly on the pso2 page without making a webmoney account. Is that right?

WT_Kail
Aug 1, 2012, 12:17 PM
I personally don't see the fuss about the scanned ID. I ordered from SuToCorp, they responded in minutes saying they needed an ID. I scanned my drivers license and blacked out EVERYTHING minus my name/address (which they have anyway) and got my WebMoney in 10 minutes or so. I'd never send them an uncensored ID, but its to ensure on their end there's no fraud. All they saw from me was my name/address on.a document (even took out the words drivers licence) and they accepted it.

GrieverXVII
Aug 1, 2012, 12:24 PM
I personally don't see the fuss about the scanned ID. I ordered from SuToCorp, they responded in minutes saying they needed an ID. I scanned my drivers license and blacked out EVERYTHING minus my name/address (which they have anyway) and got my WebMoney in 10 minutes or so. I'd never send them an uncensored ID, but its to ensure on their end there's no fraud. All they saw from me was my name/address on.a document (even took out the words drivers licence) and they accepted it.

I just grabbed my cellphone bill, had my name and address on it. Blurred the rest out and was confirmed in under 10mins. So easy and i can see why they'd need to do this check as there's sooooo mych fruadulent activity around this stuff.

Husq
Aug 1, 2012, 12:30 PM

Well, not sure about other people, but I don't have a working scanner at the moment.

Dotcom
Aug 1, 2012, 12:41 PM
Well, not sure about other people, but I don't have a working scanner at the moment.

Do you have a camera phone? Or a Smartphone? Just take a picture of it or screenshot something you've bought previously in your e-mails and send it across.

WT_Kail
Aug 1, 2012, 01:01 PM
Do you have a camera phone? Or a Smartphone? Just take a picture of it or screenshot something you've bought previously in your e-mails and send it across.

I used my cell phone camera and MS Paint haha

Polly
Aug 1, 2012, 01:03 PM
Yep, they'll take a picture of your photo ID from a digital camera or phone so long as your name and address are legible and not blurred. Friend of mine had to use this method.

Neith
Aug 1, 2012, 01:20 PM
Looks like I might have to use another method, Sega isn't accepting my card any longer. Used prepaid cards on PSP2 Infinity for DLC so it'd be nothing new :lol:

Neirene
Aug 1, 2012, 02:35 PM
Ive been keeping track of the opinions written in this thread regarding this issue with the credit cards and so far I can tell on my case that I can still use my VISA debit card to purchase AC directly from the sega pso2 website.

The problem is that once i buy something the amount appears on my bank website as "Reserved or Awaiting Confirmation" for a couple of days and then it's gone yet it doesn't last a whole month for them to actually take out the money from my account yet i cannot tell how many days it takes for them to receive the money all i can say is that once the "Reserved" amount dissapears it shows me my real current balance.

I've been purchasing AC since the very beginning too I beleive the issue of most players right now might be their banks not allowing sega to take out the money on time, yet i will keep an eye if I get banned too for this reason.

My bank is the BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria) from Spain in case someone from spain is facing a CC block as well write on this thread!

GrieverXVII
Aug 1, 2012, 02:43 PM

I took a picture with my phone and put it on the comp lol.

Titan200
Aug 1, 2012, 02:45 PM
Mine was showing as "Authorized" for a few days. But when I checked on the 5th day, it was gone on my bank history and the money never taken. (I bought my AC on July the 2nd (3rd in japan) with my bank of America VISA card) I'll be waiting to see if it gets withdrawn from my account tomorrow.

I may just go buy AC with webmoney instead.

Zepia
Aug 1, 2012, 03:11 PM
The same for me, the transaction was there but then it vanished, the current transaction I have with them from earlier today is still on the records, I contacted my bank about it and they said that SEGA should still be able to bill and draw the money out, but just in case I contacted SEGA myself saying if there are any problems to contact me so that we can work out another payment method for what I owe. I don't want to be a thief

Mystil
Aug 1, 2012, 03:27 PM
Doing this through suto. sent my ID and all. No response yet but my status is "paid" haha.

Anon_Fire
Aug 1, 2012, 03:29 PM
Mine was showing as "Authorized" for a few days. But when I checked on the 5th day, it was gone on my bank history and the money never taken. (I bought my AC on July the 2nd (3rd in japan) with my bank of America VISA card) I'll be waiting to see if it gets withdrawn from my account tomorrow.

I may just go buy AC with webmoney instead.

I checked my account activity this morning and the 2 "Authorized" AC payments I made vanished.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 1, 2012, 03:29 PM
It's as if they give us an AC loan, then come to collect the contract when they finally care about us over here. It's hard to care if like above 95%+ of their income is local

M3rror
Aug 1, 2012, 11:43 PM
My issue with SutoCorp is that it's been a week and I haven't heard anything from them. No "out of stock" e-mails or anything. Payment was cleared, I'm a verified paypal person, sent the photo ID, even sent an e-mail asking if they were out of stock or I missed something a few days ago but still nothing. I'll keep waiting, but not for too long now. My credit card AC purchases disappeared after a week similar to other people so not to keen on using that again.

Arika
Aug 2, 2012, 02:01 AM
Suto 10,000 pt WM card is already out of stock since the time I did. and yes, it was before the time this thread was made.

So it seem that they don't restock so often, you guys should just take those smaller WM code such as 3000, 5000 before those run out of stock too though.

I m pretty sure that the company gonna surprised by itself of "why WM suddenly become popular sell". They probably never expect it.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2012, 03:07 AM
And pay more markup ^^

Mystil
Aug 2, 2012, 06:52 AM
Doing this through suto. sent my ID and all. No response yet but my status is "paid" haha.

My code was received.

M3rror
Aug 2, 2012, 08:44 AM
I bought a 2000 point card though :/

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
My code was received.
Ok, bye?

And you really should learn to stop talking to yourself, people might start thinking you're a crazy bitch or something ^^

Mystil
Aug 2, 2012, 05:16 PM
You really should stop trying to troll cause you're terrible at it. =/

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2012, 05:29 PM
You really should stop trying to troll cause you're terrible at it. =/

I'm sorry that I'm not up to the standards of someone that talks to themselves in online forums, maybe I should start quoting my own posts every couple of days like you, and then I'll end up with a 4200 ish spampost count. Thanks!

skuld01
Aug 2, 2012, 05:32 PM
So, in conclusion.

Do they just block debit card, not credit card?

Or you can't use any credit card to buy any AC from Western?

Zepia
Aug 2, 2012, 05:55 PM
Okay so apparently that theory that there is an invisible limit to how much AC you can buy per month really does exist. I tested it just now trying to buy 1000AC and it wouldn't let me, but I could buy 500AC which I did.
I guess it's SEGA's way of saying "HEY! We love your money but we don't want create NEETs all over the place, stop spending so much!"
But seriously I guess it's for them to manage things easier.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2012, 06:03 PM
So, in conclusion.

Do they just block debit card, not credit card?

Or you can't use any credit card to buy any AC from Western?

Scroll down the topic list, almost every 5th topic is AC/CC related... I think people have mentioned in these posts that Credit Cards that have worked previously have just suddenly stopped working.
Also, that the Japanese billing cycle for CCs might cause problems.

Okay so apparently that theory that there is an invisible limit to how much AC you can buy per month really does exist. I tested it just now trying to buy 1000AC and it wouldn't let me, but I could buy 500AC which I did.

Did you try to purchase another 500 AC straight after that?
I've had times where it wasn't an actual spending limit, but a limit on the value of a single transaction, though 500 seems pretty low.

Of course, there is no limit when you charge AC with webmoney.

skuld01
Aug 2, 2012, 06:04 PM
I guess it's SEGA's way of saying "HEY! We love your money but we don't want create NEETs all over the place, stop spending so much!"
But seriously I guess it's for them to manage things easier.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/chargeguide/

yup, less than 13 only can purchase with 5000 yen

13~20: 20000 yen

20+: unlimited

I can't find the line say, the limit is per year, per month, or per life.

It says the AC will expire in one year.

But does that involve the reason that you can't purchase with credit card?

Scroll down the topic list, almost every 5th topic is AC/CC related... I think people have mentioned in these posts that Credit Cards that have worked previously have just suddenly stopped working.
Also, that the Japanese billing cycle for CCs might cause problems.

Ok ty, guess I will just play the game, farm meseta after all.

(Reached lvl40 on all class :<)

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2012, 06:12 PM
Ah ok, being over 20 I'll never notice that there's a limit.
Nothing stopping players from faking their age when they signup either.

Ok ty, guess I will just play the game, farm meseta after all.

(Reached lvl40 on all class :<)

If you're that worried your CC won't work with isao you can create a new account and charge 500 AC, and see if it goes through to your monthly statement. Or you could just use WM or some other prepaid system.

Sirius-91
Aug 2, 2012, 09:43 PM
They finally charged me. I am now broke.

Titan200
Aug 2, 2012, 10:35 PM

I still have not been charged. :/

Xaeris
Aug 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
Nor have I. And I want to buy some AC. I think tomorrow I'll attempt the prepaid credit card route, unless someone can tell me right now that it won't work.

IceBlink
Aug 3, 2012, 02:20 AM

Do you remember how long ago it was when you brought AC to when Sega charged you? Also, what name did Sega use on your statement? Just "Sega of Japan"?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 3, 2012, 02:41 AM
Nor have I. And I want to buy some AC. I think tomorrow I'll attempt the prepaid credit card route, unless someone can tell me right now that it won't work.
It won't work.

Do you remember how long ago it was when you brought AC to when Sega charged you? Also, what name did Sega use on your statement? Just "Sega of Japan"?
No, it should be billed as isaoblahblahblah if it's using the same payment system as PSU.
Lemme sift through my old statements and edit this post if I can find an old transaction.

EDIT:
Okay, PSU charges appeared as "DENSHIKETSUSAISABISU TOKYO JPN"
Even back then people were having CC horror stories.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193450
(actually there was another post by Keilyn with alot more whining but I'm too lazy to search it)

I remain, to listen to the new generation of whining and horror stories.

Husq
Aug 3, 2012, 05:19 AM
Used cn-usa in the end, since they had 1000 points in stock. Verification was somehow weird, depending on the verification ladder you can purchase more or something. I just used the automatic phone one, since the sum was small.
As for address I use a tenso one, but it was hell trying to get my name into hiragana and katakana. I should really install the japanese ime...
I didn't signed up for the webmoney wallet, I don't see a point to do so, and it worked out fine. Got 1000AC in the bank.

Mystil
Aug 3, 2012, 06:37 AM
@Lina: I've been curious about the first line of that previous post of yours and it hit me what really sparked it.

In another thread where I quoted you with the same line, I think you misunderstood. That was not directed at you. That was in response to the Japanese wanted to abandon ship 2. What I can't stand about the internet is it's way too easy to cause misunderstandings.

Instead of lowering yourself by resorting to troll me, you could have simply analyzed the reason I replied or simply asked what the hell I meant by it.

And I post in whatever manner I chose, and I have been here long enough where some people who are left from "the old days" knows I follow the rules. If it makes me look like a crazy bitch, nobody is going to care, even I don't care, except for maybe you. I don't troll people here, or attack their posts unless posts made towards me are in offensive or unnecessary. Which separates me and the rest of the posters who's eyes get burned out of their socket by trolls who just fuck up threads with their "internet tough guy, who is all knowing and can never be proven wrong" posts.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 3, 2012, 07:22 AM
My bad.

Sirius-91
Aug 3, 2012, 07:45 AM

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3260503/bank.jpg

16th of July is the date of purchase

Doesn't Say "Sega of Japan"

Does say "E-Payment Service" and origin of place is from Tokyo, meaning it's obviously SoJ.

Angelo
Aug 3, 2012, 08:22 AM
Can't use my card directly anymore.

Now I have to jump through all this bullshit...

CN-USA > Google Pay > Webmoney > Sega

Fuck this.

Sirius-91
Aug 3, 2012, 08:26 AM
Can't use my card directly anymore.

Now I have to jump through all this bullshit...

CN-USA > Google Pay > Webmoney > Sega

Fuck this.

Google Wallet is just a thing to allow purchasing, kinda like buying from Amazon or Ebay. So actually you're doing CN-USA > Webmoney > Sega.
Be happy you're being allowed to play for free rather than a pay to play model that would have gotten your account cancelled if you were unable to pay.

Zepia
Aug 3, 2012, 08:55 AM
That's odd, I'm 22 so my limit should be unlimited.
Also no I did not try and purchase another 500AC straight after, I did that with the 3000AC I bought 2 days ago, initially I wanted to get 5000AC but couldn't so I bought 3000AC twice and that worked.

The Walrus
Aug 3, 2012, 09:37 AM
Welp, got charged finally almost a month after I starting getting AC :/
Got a 1% fee on each purchase too but meh.

M3rror
Aug 3, 2012, 10:59 AM
Woo! Three transactions from E-Payment Service Tokyo have just showed up on my credit card for the AC I bought. Gonna wait till they go from pending to posted though. But this is good.
(still no e-mail from sutocorp though...)

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 3, 2012, 11:22 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199280
SuToCorp, they think your dollar's too weak and they want you to pay in yen.

Xaeris
Aug 3, 2012, 12:38 PM
It won't work.

I see. Drat. Oh well. Webmoney it is. Now, CN USA or Sutocorp...

Husq
Aug 3, 2012, 01:03 PM
I see. Drat. Oh well. Webmoney it is. Now, CN USA or Sutocorp...

CN-usa sell 1000 points codes, but Sutocorp is less expensive.

Sutocorp
JAPAN WEBMONEY 2000 Point --> 2500 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 3000 Point--> 3600 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 5000 Point--> 5800 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 10000 Point --> 11500 yen

CN-USA
JAPAN WEBMONEY 1000 Point --> 1442 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 2000 Point --> 2790 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 3000 Point--> 4170 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 5000 Point--> 6930 yen
JAPAN WEBMONEY 10000 Point --> 13830 yen

www.japanesewebmoney.jp had them in stock until recently, I going to try to tweet them over the weekend and see if the are going to stock some in future, or to see if they are still trading.

Xaeris
Aug 3, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the info. I decided to go with Sutocorp. When are they supposed to ask me for ID? I bought a voucher from them about two hours ago and got a receipt of confirmation and they never asked me for any. At the same time though, I haven't gotten my Webmoney code.

IceBlink
Aug 3, 2012, 04:52 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3260503/bank.jpg

16th of July is the date of purchase

Doesn't Say "Sega of Japan"

Does say "E-Payment Service" and origin of place is from Tokyo, meaning it's obviously SoJ.

Hrm, I guess it will probably be more safe to wait for my monthly statement before attempting to buy again. XD

This might be too much to ask, but have you purchased any more AC since, and has there been any problems in buying?

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 04:57 PM
Yep, both batches of AC I've bought popped up on my account today just fine as "E-PAYMENT SERVI LOC: TOKYO JP"

Sirius-91
Aug 3, 2012, 07:50 PM
Hrm, I guess it will probably be more safe to wait for my monthly statement before attempting to buy again. XD

This might be too much to ask, but have you purchased any more AC since, and has there been any problems in buying?

Have not bought since because I just got overly fucked over a bit by the monthly charge. Overdrafts aren't fun, but once i clear my debt, I'll be buying webmoney.

Titan200
Aug 3, 2012, 08:04 PM
I still have not been charged at all. o~o

M3rror
Aug 3, 2012, 09:42 PM
So yeah. I got a full refund from SuToCorp like, 2 hours after I sent the dispute in to PayPal. I think I wasn't getting my code because I only had to pay $29 for 2000 WebMoney when the prices just went up. I don't really know...

Side Note: Why am I restricted to only buying 500AC with my credit card? I mean, it doesn't bother me so much, but it does make it a little annoying. I got charged and everything so I know it's going through.

Kylie
Aug 4, 2012, 12:46 AM
I've been using CN-USA. I tried using SuToCorp, but they got pretty rude with me when I questioned why I need to show them my ID. :-? CN-USA is more expensive but less of a hassle (several buying and verification options); I don't like how they take all day to process my order, though.

Clunker
Aug 4, 2012, 04:44 PM
OK, set up a SuTo Corp account, a Paypal, and ordered a 10,000 Webmoney code from SuTo.
Sent them a (modified) Photo ID with Name and address, blacked out all else.

How long has SuTo taken to verify Photo IDs - I've gotten confirmation from both my back and Paypal that payment seems to have been taken...

Xaeris
Aug 4, 2012, 04:48 PM
When I sent it to them last night, they verified it within the hour.

Clunker
Aug 4, 2012, 07:29 PM
Hrm, four hours later... Nothing.
Anyone else attempt SuTo on the weekends?
Ugly thought - I bought the 10k webmoney *before* sending in the photo ID.
Perhaps that was the wrong order of operations?

Xaeris
Aug 4, 2012, 08:00 PM
No, I went in the same order too. First, I bought a 3k code. They took...I dunno, like six hours to get back to me and ask for my ID. I gave them that and had my code within the hour of sending them ID. So, don't sweat it. Yet.

Clunker
Aug 4, 2012, 08:04 PM
Here's hoping - though I DID send the photo ID without being asked... geh.

LaEspada
Aug 4, 2012, 08:12 PM
No, I went in the same order too. First, I bought a 3k code. They took...I dunno, like six hours to get back to me and ask for my ID. I gave them that and had my code within the hour of sending them ID. So, don't sweat it. Yet.

Mine took a whole day, but they eventually sent me the email with the code and I got my AC. So don't expect it instantly is what I'm saying basically.

Clunker
Aug 6, 2012, 02:13 PM
Hrm, now it has been well over a day; purchased on the 4th, still nothing as of this posting.
Ideas?

Omisan
Aug 6, 2012, 02:17 PM
So why is it necessary to go thru suto corp now? We cant use cards with sega?

Inazuma
Aug 6, 2012, 02:22 PM
Have not bought since because I just got overly fucked over a bit by the monthly charge. Overdrafts aren't fun, but once i clear my debt, I'll be buying webmoney.
You make it sound like it's not your fault. Take responsibility and learn from your mistakes.

So why is it necessary to go thru suto corp now? We cant use cards with sega?
Credit cards still work fine. I bought some AC yesterday. If your credit card is blocking the charge, you just need to call them and ask them to allow it. AC is expensive enough already. If you decide to use other methods such as webmoney, you will pay even more with markup fees.

LT RADCZEK
Aug 6, 2012, 05:10 PM
You make it sound like it's not your fault. Take responsibility and learn from your mistakes.

Credit cards still work fine. I bought some AC yesterday. If your credit card is blocking the charge, you just need to call them and ask them to allow it. AC is expensive enough already. If you decide to use other methods such as webmoney, you will pay even more with markup fees.

Might be a stupid question, but do debit cards work as well?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 6, 2012, 05:16 PM

It's not his fault he overspent and doesn't know how to budget his finances!

Inazuma
Aug 6, 2012, 07:15 PM
Might be a stupid question, but do debit cards work as well?

If you can use your debit card as a credit card, it should work. As far as I know, not all debit cards can be used this way, so keep that in mind.

Clunker
Aug 6, 2012, 10:23 PM
Mine didn't - sega turned it down, which is why I tried using SutoCorp.

...and still nothing back from them.

Edit: after emailing them the following week, it turns out they thought I purchased TWO sets of 10k Webmoney, and was waiting on me to confirm the second order, as they thought odd for two identical but separate orders to be made so close together. I told em to cancel the second one. Perhaps a day later, I got the actual code for my webmoney.

CyberNei
Aug 6, 2012, 10:45 PM
My debit card worked perfectly on 1st days of billing existance. Now it gets rejected :x
Have to use SuToCorp too.

Jilted Valkyrie
Aug 25, 2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah... I just got refunded all ~$40 I spent on AC. That stinks... I really would like them to just have my money for such an amazing game. Will have to try out this other method you guys are talking about.

lunarsoul
Aug 25, 2012, 08:55 PM
My credit card used to work, now I recently tried buying more 500AC through the SEGA site directly and every time it has been rejected... this sucks.

Xaeris
Aug 25, 2012, 08:57 PM
The webmoney thing is inconvenient to set up at first, but every time after that is a breeze. I really do recommend it.

merru
Sep 29, 2012, 11:05 PM
I still have points from the previous use of webmoney (like a few years ago worth of points)
but I don't know how the new website works
so anyone know how to convert the leftover point into codes?

edit: then again ..nvm ..I've figured it out

Mystil
Sep 30, 2012, 11:08 AM
I like that sutocorp is nice enough to mail me that they are out of webmoney(they were all out of ALL points, so they must be getting hammered by a lot of PSO2 players) and offer me a choice to wait 24hrs or get my money back.

The rates are high(I pay 60-77usd depending on the current ER), but I like the service.

Para
Oct 1, 2012, 03:13 PM
So to give this thread a kicker...

I tried CN-USA for the first time.
Super fast. Super easy. Got my AC within minutes.

A little expensive though but I'll enjoy this AC.

sutocorp
Oct 3, 2012, 02:13 AM
I like that sutocorp is nice enough to mail me that they are out of webmoney(they were all out of ALL points, so they must be getting hammered by a lot of PSO2 players) and offer me a choice to wait 24hrs or get my money back.

The rates are high(I pay 60-77usd depending on the current ER), but I like the service.

Hello
Sorry for this inconvenience.

But just now we restock the webmoney and waiting your order.
*please make sure your paypal account is verived before order :)

thanks all and have a nice day

regards
sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/

sutocorp
Oct 3, 2012, 02:15 AM
OK, set up a SuTo Corp account, a Paypal, and ordered a 10,000 Webmoney code from SuTo.
Sent them a (modified) Photo ID with Name and address, blacked out all else.

How long has SuTo taken to verify Photo IDs - I've gotten confirmation from both my back and Paypal that payment seems to have been taken...

Hello
Im from SuTocorp

Thanks for your post.

Normaly will take 1 hours but please thing arround 24hours because email trafic and our worker shift

Thanks and waiting the other order:

regards
suto

psoaddct
Oct 3, 2012, 11:16 AM
its fantastic that they would come on here and help us!! great customer service

Asuni
Oct 3, 2012, 02:45 PM
Thanks for this thread! I'm so happy I can get AC. I'll have to fool with it later so I can get my twin tails >_>

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 4, 2012, 07:40 PM
Stupid question bout 2000pt for webmoney = 2000 AC correct?

greenlakesage
Oct 4, 2012, 07:48 PM
i bought from this site sutocorp and they refunded me back all my money cause they are out of stock so i went to this site to buy some WM and no one is on i sure have bad luck getting WM ;-;
this 2nd site i visit is CN-USA

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 4, 2012, 09:03 PM
hmmm my paypal account been verified for years yet still have to show a bill....
le sigh...

What difference should it make..if thehy gettin their money what difference do it make >.> lol

sutocorp
Oct 19, 2012, 12:18 AM
its fantastic that they would come on here and help us!! great customer service

Thank you for your post

hmmm my paypal account been verified for years yet still have to show a bill....
le sigh...

What difference should it make..if thehy gettin their money what difference do it make >.> lol

Sorry for inconvenience.
it is only our way to secure our site from fraud

thanks and hopping you can understand.

regards
sutocorp

i bought from this site sutocorp and they refunded me back all my money cause they are out of stock so i went to this site to buy some WM and no one is on i sure have bad luck getting WM ;-;
this 2nd site i visit is CN-USA

hello did you already verived your paypal? thanks

Thanks for this thread! I'm so happy I can get AC. I'll have to fool with it later so I can get my twin tails >_>

Your welcome

regards
sutocorp

yuiri
Apr 19, 2013, 02:57 PM
found one webmoney site, i think its new but worked fine for me

reasonable price and its instant delivery if its in stock.

http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

goes through paypal so its quick.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 19, 2013, 03:05 PM
found one webmoney site, i think its new but worked fine for me

reasonable price and its instant delivery if its in stock.

http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

goes through paypal so its quick.

hmm.... only $6 for 3000 markup too+^_^+ if it turns out secure i might use this option+^_^+ imma wait for more in the community to see+^_^+

Kyonnn
Apr 20, 2013, 11:47 AM
Oh wow that site posted is way cheaper than CN money and sutocorp. Anyone try it yet?

Shadowth117
Apr 20, 2013, 11:54 AM
You Only Live Once people.... *shot*

Pyrii
Apr 20, 2013, 12:27 PM
CN-USA have an astronomical mark-up, but that's the price you pay for convenience. Sutocorp on the other hand are obstructively requiring you to use their (not very good) customer service, you can wait days for replies to e-mails if you have problems. I've been asking them why they won't sell 10k Webmoney any more even though they still quote prices, and have had no reasonable response from them to any e-mails.

So I welcome any alternatives as it seems so far, these two have the monopoly on Webmoney. Maybe even ones that use the other forms of payment (Netcash or Bitcash).

Manta Oyamada
Apr 20, 2013, 12:33 PM
has anyone ever bought? http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

Z-0
Apr 20, 2013, 12:36 PM
Yes, a couple of friends of mine bought from the site, and the purchase was instant (like, 5 seconds after buying). It goes through PayPal so its easy to use.

Pyrii
Apr 20, 2013, 01:11 PM
Yes, a couple of friends of mine bought from the site, and the purchase was instant (like, 5 seconds after buying). It goes through PayPal so its easy to use.
I figured a comparison of the services found so far would be useful. I've done most of it (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj1RrGMMAmrydEUxR0NxdzdtR0lSNG9IcXJYWUR6d 1E#gid=0), but anyone who has an JPWM account tell me that if you use the GBP option at the top of the page, when you go to pay, will it be in USD or GBP?

RedRaz0r
Apr 20, 2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/index.php?page=shop.product_details&product_id=21&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=90

That website will do the job for you. I tested it before too. although I can still use my credit card.

-You need to register web money account with blank wallet first. It is no harder than register SoJ account.
-Then you buy webmoney code from the link I gave, it shouldn't have any problem, because everything is English there.
-Put the money code into your JP web money site. It will add your wallet.
-Purchase AC and select method as using web money.
-After all the confirmation, it will jump you to web money page.
-Select the option to cost WM point from your wallet.
-End, success!

Note: it will be little more expensive, because the website that sell you web money card want some profit.

This is more trouble than it's worth. You know you can buy the Bitcash EX from the same site and use it on PSO2 for cheaper right? And that just gives you a code, you don't need any web money account or anything.

Z-0
Apr 20, 2013, 02:20 PM
Don't need to register a webmoney account either, just throw in the prepaid code when you go to purchase.

Pyrii
Apr 20, 2013, 02:20 PM
This is more trouble than it's worth. You know you can buy the Bitcash EX from the same site and use it on PSO2 for cheaper right? And that just gives you a code, you don't need any web money account or anything.

You don't actually need to make a webmoney account, you can use the code directly. I'[m not sure why this information is still going around.

blace
Apr 20, 2013, 02:23 PM
That information is quite old and sunk in deeply, I mean that post he's quoting is from last July.

RedRaz0r
Apr 21, 2013, 09:17 PM
That information is quite old and sunk in deeply, I mean that post he's quoting is from last July.

Ahhhh my bad...well I don't use webmoney anyways, because Bitcash EX is still cheaper on Sutocorp lol

Chik'Tikka
Apr 21, 2013, 10:15 PM
has anyone ever bought? http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

still quite curious as to the legitimacy of this site, considering how new it is+^_^+ the 20% interest might be fine as long as i don't have to have a WM account and considering the ease of registering this site may have+^_^+

Kyonnn
Apr 21, 2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah still waiting on impressions for jpwm because I've been using CN-Money for a while but it's just too expensive

.Jack
Apr 21, 2013, 11:47 PM
still quite curious as to the legitimacy of this site, considering how new it is+^_^+ the 20% interest might be fine as long as i don't have to have a WM account and considering the ease of registering this site may have+^_^+

I looked up the site info and it's only been up for 14 days so far and it's a Paypal only service. If you pay using Paypal, does the seller get your RL name and address? I've never used it before.

Edit; google search:

They are just another person like you. They will see the transaction details, your name, address and phone will be relayed to them. But not a credit card or bank account number.

I'll stick to CN.

Alisha
Apr 21, 2013, 11:49 PM
im not a fan of paypal wich is the main reason i use cn-usa-google checkout is great

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 12:01 AM
I looked up the site info and it's only been up for 14 days so far and it's a Paypal only service. If you pay using Paypal, does the seller get your RL name and address? I've never used it before.

Edit; google search:

They are just another person like you. They will see the transaction details, your name, address and phone will be relayed to them. But not a credit card or bank account number.

I'll stick to CN.

well, I've been drinking and i kinda like easy, so i made an account (with neighbor's address and fake name) and payed with PayPal, all in all it took 5 minutes and now i have 3K AC on PSO2+^_^+ at least for one purchase i twas legit, and PayPal does protect transactions and insures money+^_^+ $37 for 3K AC, which i'm ok wiht, i;m drunk and actually have more then $150 in the bank+^_^+

.Jack
Apr 22, 2013, 12:21 AM
well, I've been drinking and i kinda like easy, so i made an account (with neighbor's address and fake name) and payed with PayPal, all in all it took 5 minutes and now i have 3K AC on PSO2+^_^+ at least for one purchase i twas legit, and PayPal does protect transactions and insures money+^_^+ $37 for 3K AC, which i'm ok wiht, i;m drunk and actually have more then $150 in the bank+^_^+

So using paypal, you can just put any random name, address and phone number? Is there any type of verification when you set up a paypal account?

Shadowth117
Apr 22, 2013, 12:24 AM
So using paypal, you can just put any random name, address and phone number? Is there any type of verification when you set up a paypal account?

Well... I mean Paypal is a legitimate site of course. You may as well use your real info because you would probably be linking your bank account to that account to verify it.

Alisha
Apr 22, 2013, 12:31 AM
i used that site and cant figure out how you get the code. is it just the transaction id?

edit:nevermind found it

.Jack
Apr 22, 2013, 12:36 AM
Well... I mean Paypal is a legitimate site of course. You may as well use your real info because you would probably be linking your bank account to that account to verify it.

Paypal I wouldn't doubt. It's this new site having my personal information is what I 'm trying to work around.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 01:20 AM

the PayPal account requires a bit of verification and stuff, but I've had one for some time as i buy stuff from eBay (maybe sell too if i ever need to), important thing is PayPal doesn't share that info with other sites, so you can use w/e info you want on those sites and PayPal gives money (clicking the pay with PayPal link redirects to PayPal website where you have to log into your PayPal, then using a confirmation number forward payment to site your purchasing from)+^_^+

Omega-z
Apr 22, 2013, 01:35 AM
Know what one could use the Tenso address/phone given for that JPWM website instead of making one up....."IF" it can work that way. Then make a user name thought's.

Kyonnn
Apr 22, 2013, 12:13 PM
Ok for those that used jpwm. Do you have to put the points in your web money wallet still? Like the CN-Money method Or can you just put the code you get directly into the Sega AC page?

blace
Apr 22, 2013, 12:24 PM
Ok for those that used jpwm. Do you have to put the points in your web money wallet still? Like the CN-Money method Or can you just put the code you get directly into the Sega AC page?
WebMoney works the same as with other sellers. It would not make any sense if the WebMoney voucher you pay for, be used differently based on site.

Unlike on CN-USA, you can only purchase up to 5000 points.

Kyonnn
Apr 22, 2013, 12:50 PM
Ok. Thank you so much :3

Also as of yesterday jpwm are now selling 5000 AC. It's $59 instead of $75 like CN Money. Amazing

Husq
Apr 22, 2013, 02:14 PM
Ok. Thank you so much :3

Also as of yesterday jpwm are now selling 5000 AC. It's $59 instead of $70 like CN Money. Amazing

That is the same amount sutocorp charges, 5800JPY for 5000pts webmoney, which is with the current exchange rate around $58.40. Just noticed that jpwm seem to change their rate following the exchange rate as well, possibly weekly or monthly. That was also the reason I asked earlier if they actually charge in USD or JPY, ignoring paypal auto-convertor at checkout.
Obviously jpwm seem to operate quicker than sutocorp, which is neat.
There is another shop where you can get it probably a bit cheaper, as they add 15% handling fee for it, but you have to email them each time you want to get some points, so it will probably take a while until you get your prepaid code send to you.