PDA

View Full Version : Xbox : FSOD

saffaya
Mar 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
I was online with 3 other players, fighting VH Caves' boss when suddenly ..
*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
horning Freezing Screen Of Death !!

SH*T !! Xbox version has it too ...
Lost all unequipped items + meseta.
including a lvl 100 mag I was raising.

That makes me want to do plenty of very painful things to the dumb @ssholes that pretend to be programmers at Sonic Team.

Kudos to these morons for writing the first game to crash an Xbox.

ok, guys, you won. I'm going to look at how to and then dupe one backup copy of all my lvl 200 mags and of my double saber and caduceus. You won't be screwing me once more.

staticlive
Mar 26, 2003, 02:52 PM
So basically u r going to be a hacker/duper the lowest of lows

saffaya
Mar 26, 2003, 03:21 PM
On 2003-03-26 11:52, staticlive wrote:
So basically u r going to be a hacker/duper the lowest of lows

1/ mixing hacker and duper means you don't have an idea of what you are talking about.
2/ I am not corruptible by the power of duplicating
3/ making data back-ups in order to avoid shortcomings from poorly designed programs is a part of my profession.

thanks for your holier-than-thou attitude and lack of understanding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: saffaya on 2003-03-26 12:24 ]</font>

Tulathis
Mar 26, 2003, 03:37 PM
I don't want to turn this into a debate on duping, but I'll say this anyway. I think backing up your characters (if you have a means to do this) isn't a bad idea. I think you can do this and still not be considered a duper by even the most rigid of standards. But only if you allow yourself the items that were taken in a FSOD or BSOD and nothing more. It does take a bit of restraint, but I think you can still remain legit. This is, of course, just my opinion and I'm sure there are a few out there who wouldn't agree.

staticlive
Mar 26, 2003, 03:42 PM
I agree with that as long as it stays as that and doesnt go any further

saffaya
Mar 26, 2003, 04:12 PM
I have a Codebreaker on the DC, so I KNOW (as in tested and proven) that I am Not corruptible by the power of duping.

ABDUR101
Mar 26, 2003, 04:26 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&27

Use that thread for all corruption issues/complaints.

*lock/move*