PDA

View Full Version : Jumping Back In, Need Some Advice

AaronLamm
Jul 30, 2012, 08:07 PM
Well bringing out the old GC and going to get a new bba but right now trying to recreate a good account....

I want to make a Force and I'm torn between FOmar and FOmarl, especially since I almost always play as a battle mage all the time no matter what I'm playing...and switch to support when need be as well

As for what I have, not much, Soul Eater, Varista, DB's Saber, G-assassin sabers (almost full grind from an old offline HUcast), and random stuff too long to list...

Making a POW/DEX and a MND/DEF mag on a greenill hunter with the POW/DEX going to be a Nidra

Just want some opinions on what I should work on or maybe change, what other classes to check out as well, any advice would be very much appreciated...

Thanks

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 31, 2012, 01:41 PM
If you enjoy taking the offensive more than supporting, go for FOmar. FOmar's stats are almost exactly the same as FOmarl, except he has more attack power in GI spells which you're likely to use more often than just Grants. She has some different attack animations (If I'm not mistaken, she has the fastest slicer attack animation). but that's really the only difference besides the features listed below.

Key differences between FOmar and FOmarl are as followed.
FOmar has:
Gifoie Gizonde Gibarta Grants 1.3 x damage
Shifta and Deband 2x range

FOmarl has:
Grants 1.5 x damage
Shifta Deband Resta & Anti 2x range

Also, good choice on Nidra. That is one of the few mags in the game that offers invincibility to the user so often.

Early on in the game (lvs1-100) raising the defense stat in your mag may help you survive, but once you have a decent level deband and jellen (20+), you won't really need it. So once you've found a decent deband/jellen disk, I suggest you remake another mag to focus more on MIND or just use your Attack/dexterity Nidra.