PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Rika-chan
Jul 31, 2012, 04:47 PM
Ok, so. There are a few units I want to equip (I'm guessing they require either striking atk or striking def). I really screwed up on my mag (only stats are t atk and ability), so I don't have as great of other stats as I'd like/need. I don't really want to buy arks cash, since it's a bit complicated and stuff for me, so can I get some advice?
Thanks for any help!

Coatl
Jul 31, 2012, 04:49 PM
Uuhh...most of the DPS oriented players have just decided to wait until level cap increases and let their base defense go up naturally.

You'll be able to wear it, eventually...
Can I ask for specific numbers? How much defense needed for your unit? How much base defense do you have of that? What's your race?

At least with that, I can give you a guessimate of what level you'll be able to wear it.

Crysteon
Which units are they? I take it you're a Force because of your Mag stats?

Garnet_Moon
You need to purchase a new Mag or a mag reset device with AC.

As to whether you can buy them in player shops, I have no idea to be honest.

Gardios
Jul 31, 2012, 04:53 PM
You can't buy anything you can buy directly with AC, so no Mag Ticket or Reset Decive in player shops.

Rika-chan
Jul 31, 2012, 04:54 PM
Which units are they? I take it you're a Force because of your Mag stats?

Yeah, force is my highest lvl class. The units are these:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2277&pictureid=30099[/SPOILER-BOX]

Crysteon
Jul 31, 2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah, force is my highest lvl class. The units are these:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2277&pictureid=30099[/SPOILER-BOX]

1st, 3rd and 5th units are Hunter-oriented, thus the defense required is merely SDEF.
2nd and 6th are Ranger-oriented and need RDEF.
3rd is Force-oriented and needs TDEF.

You may need AC to purchase another Skill Tree in order to increase your TDEF if you wanna equip the Fegari one....or perhaps a Mag Ticket to get a Defensive Mag. I'd pick the Skill Tree option, though....I had to buy an additional tree to be able to equip the Fanbrea set myself D: