PDA

View Full Version : Philia Orange Flowers never dropping?

Silver Crow
Jul 31, 2012, 08:43 PM
I've killed over 30 nab rappies now in different levels to try to get even 1 orange flower and it never drops! does anyone know what is going on?

Enforcer MKV
Jul 31, 2012, 08:46 PM
Er....I know for one of the quests, it has to be the rare rappy.

I don't know which, though.

Crystal_Shard
Jul 31, 2012, 08:57 PM
Like Enforcer says, if you're on the 3rd Phillia/Matoi CO, you need the rare "Rappy" not the Nav Rappies. If you're on any oter CO, did you accidentaly cancel it?

CJ Johnny
Jul 31, 2012, 09:01 PM
No need to 'Intentionally' hunt for 'Philia' Orders.
It is a one time quest for the current 3 orders.

If not, search for player's shop. Last seen were between 1 to 5K.

By the way: Orange and Pink Flower's are from 'Nab Rappy'. (the Ordinary yellow chicken)
However when you get to the 'Yellow Flowers'.
That, you will need the 'Fluffy' chicken.

Maronji
Jul 31, 2012, 09:16 PM
I must ask, but which client order from Philia are you running, the first, second, or third one?

You say orange flower, so going by the guide on Bumped, that's the first one, but there's no reason why the flowers shouldn't be dropping (unless you actually didn't take the client order). Have you tried shooting the rappies when they get back up? That sometimes yields the quest item (so sometimes, rappies will end up giving you two flowers for one kill). I can also suggest searching exclusively for Code Arrests in Free Forest and running the third Forest mission where you have to complete that Code Arrest. Nab Rappies abound.

If it's actually the second one (if not, then at least it's a good advance warning), then it has to be Nab Rappies of Lv10 or higher. This will limit you to Area 2 of Free Forest and maybe the first Story Quest once you, yourself, are Lv10 or higher (I haven't tested this), so your options are extremely limited.

If it's the last one (again, if not, then good advance warning), then Enforcer's right. You will have to look for the rare, fluffy-looking Rappies (that I've, for some reason (I don't know why), affectionately nicknamed "Mr. Fluffles"), and they can spawn on any mission, so it's a matter of luck, really.

Only other advice I can give you is to double-check to make sure you actually took the client order.

Gardios
Jul 31, 2012, 09:22 PM
I can also suggest searching exclusively for Code Arrests in Free Forest and running the third Forest mission where you have to complete that Code Arrest. Nab Rappies abound.

*Fourth. And yeah, that's how I got the quest done since you know for certain that you'll kill some Nav Rappies during a run.

Silver Crow
Jul 31, 2012, 09:33 PM
I must ask, but which client order from Philia are you running, the first, second, or third one?

You say orange flower, so going by the guide on Bumped, that's the first one, but there's no reason why the flowers shouldn't be dropping (unless you actually didn't take the client order). Have you tried shooting the rappies when they get back up? That sometimes yields the quest item (so sometimes, rappies will end up giving you two flowers for one kill). I can also suggest searching exclusively for Code Arrests in Free Forest and running the third Forest mission where you have to complete that Code Arrest. Nab Rappies abound.

If it's actually the second one (if not, then at least it's a good advance warning), then it has to be Nab Rappies of Lv10 or higher. This will limit you to Area 2 of Free Forest and maybe the first Story Quest once you, yourself, are Lv10 or higher (I haven't tested this), so your options are extremely limited.

If it's the last one (again, if not, then good advance warning), then Enforcer's right. You will have to look for the rare, fluffy-looking Rappies (that I've, for some reason (I don't know why), affectionately nicknamed "Mr. Fluffles"), and they can spawn on any mission, so it's a matter of luck, really.

Only other advice I can give you is to double-check to make sure you actually took the client order.

Thank you! It turned out I had already done the 'orange flower' one and had to look for the pink flower one but didn't realise (because of my poor japanese). Cheers for the help :)

Maronji
Jul 31, 2012, 09:36 PM
*Fourth. And yeah, that's how I got the quest done since you know for certain that you'll kill some Nav Rappies during a run.

Right. My mistake. Slipped into the "three missions per area" mentality when Forest has four.