PDA

View Full Version : Compensation codes?

FlameOfYagami
Aug 1, 2012, 02:28 AM
Has anyone here gotten these in their email today?

I'm really looking foward to the 5 free days of premium! ^-^

Anyway's ive done everything I was supposed to do (buy AC before the 22nd) and I still haven't gotten these codes in my email.

redroses
Aug 1, 2012, 02:30 AM
I just got my code for it!

pikachief
Aug 1, 2012, 02:34 AM
all I had to do was purchase some before the 22nd? I thought it was a certain amount or bought some premium or something. Sweet!

FlameOfYagami
Aug 1, 2012, 02:37 AM
Yes, if i'm not mistaken that was the only requirement. I've checked my email just now and still nothing :(

If I dont get my codes i'm just gonna have to buy some AC to get a shop ><

FlameOfYagami
Aug 1, 2012, 02:56 AM
Cool! I just got my code! :D

Now the problem is I dont know where the "item" is at. I put in the code in the vission phone but I dont know where the item is at.

Aeris
Aug 1, 2012, 03:02 AM
Code items are on the 3rd option on the storage, after you click that, click the 2nd option at the box icons at the left for your code redeemed items.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 1, 2012, 09:49 AM
So I used one of the tickets and it sure lets me play in the extra lobbies have my room and shop, but it wont let me drop items. I just found a rare rod and I want to give it to my friend but I can't drop it :(

kkow
Aug 1, 2012, 09:53 AM
So I used one of the tickets and it sure lets me play in the extra lobbies have my room and shop, but it wont let me drop items. I just found a rare rod and I want to give it to my friend but I can't drop it :(

you can only drop healing items. Try trade or player shop.

In order to get the code, I believe you had to spend 2000AC.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 1, 2012, 09:54 AM
How do I trade with someone? we dont know how to do it.

jooozek
Aug 1, 2012, 09:59 AM
How do I trade with someone? we dont know how to do it.

Both players need the premium set, press T, click on the person, pick 5th option from top.