PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Item Codes

Resanoca
Aug 1, 2012, 04:05 AM
I'm curious about something. Knowing that a number of people here made an extra account or two for the Alpha and Beta tests and all... Well, since those 500 FUN codes go to accounts that were made before the 23rd, is there anything against the rules saying we couldn't use those item codes all on one account?

Because it's kind of like considering a friend or two didn't want their code and gave it to someone else for free and what-not. So would there actually be an issue?

windorf
Aug 1, 2012, 04:08 AM
I didn't even get mine? I got a x5 one day premium set code. But no 500 FUN code. Is there something i'm missing?

Resanoca
Aug 1, 2012, 04:13 AM
I didn't even get mine? I got a x5 one day premium set code. But no 500 FUN code. Is there something i'm missing?It's possible they're being sent out in waves? I really can't say. They do have about...what was it? 700,000 accounts to send out to? Whether they're all extra accounts or not.

windorf
Aug 1, 2012, 04:22 AM
It's possible they're being sent out in waves? I really can't say. They do have about...what was it? 700,000 accounts to send out to? Whether they're all extra accounts or not.

True, but I was thinking that they would all be out after 2 and a half hrs after. But i'll wait it's not like I can complain to Sega :(

Home Dog
Aug 1, 2012, 04:50 AM
I got my 500 FUN one. I redeemed it but does it come as a ticket? I still have the same amount of fun I had before I used it. If it does come as a ticket, where do you think I could find it? I always forget. >_<

Sylpheed
Aug 1, 2012, 04:53 AM
I just got one of these as well. How do you redeem them?

Home Dog
Aug 1, 2012, 04:54 AM
I just got one of these as well. How do you redeem them?Go to the purple question mark thing in the lobby. When you select it, hit the 2nd to last option. It will give you a place to type in a code.

Resanoca
Aug 1, 2012, 05:01 AM
I got my 500 FUN one. I redeemed it but does it come as a ticket? I still have the same amount of fun I had before I used it. If it does come as a ticket, where do you think I could find it? I always forget. >_<
It'll be in storage. It'll be the 3rd option on the listing.

Fox2Tails
Aug 1, 2012, 05:06 AM
I don't have mine yet ._.

Resanoca
Aug 1, 2012, 04:51 PM
Bump. Anyone know by chance?