PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 AC Purchasing Method (Credit Card)

Zepia
Aug 1, 2012, 01:46 PM
How many of you here use direct Credit Card to purchase AC? Did any of you get your bill from SEGA yet? I purchased AC on the 4th of July so I should be getting that bill in the next 3 days, I'm getting increasingly paranoid over a possible ban =/
How many are in the same boat as I am?

blace
Aug 1, 2012, 01:51 PM
Quite a bit actually, I'm not getting any AC myself until I know it'll actually be paid.

Also, this thread was a few topics down: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199076

LaEspada
Aug 1, 2012, 10:00 PM
I've bought AC over 2 weeks ago and yet nothing as been billed. Just so you know some banks have a policy or a law that if a company/something doesn't charge you in 15 days the fee is voided. Something like that. That's what I heard on some thread.

HFlowen
Aug 1, 2012, 10:01 PM
My very first purchase went through immediately, this was launch day. Anything after that has been a ghost charge, I assume it's that way for everyone right now.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 1, 2012, 10:02 PM
Nek minnit, Banned.

Zepia
Aug 1, 2012, 11:15 PM
@Lina Stooooop thaaaat D:

But after checking in with my Bank apparently everything is fine, for some reason my first transaction with them did not get listed but it did went through, so did the ones I made yesterday. Looks like everything is swell on my end, so far.

Feggge
Aug 2, 2012, 05:39 AM
I bought 1000 AC a while ago on my debt. card. The amount got reserved instantly but was never drawn from my account, the reservation soon expired and the amount returned to my account. Haven't heard anything from SEGA but the AC has already been spent :).