PDA

View Full Version : Haxors and Story Time with Ayana!

HunterFusion
Aug 1, 2012, 04:33 PM
Just letting you guys know what happen like a few mins ago 4:20 pm (central), I did not hack or anything what so ever. I shall be gone and if I get banned well... I guess that sucks for me.

Anyways I shall be doing story time at 12:00 am central at Ship 2 Block 20!!!
ADVENTURE TIME!

Zipzo
Aug 1, 2012, 04:35 PM
Just letting you guys know what happen like a few mins ago 4:20 pm (central), I did not hack or anything what so ever. I shall be gone and if I get banned well... I guess that sucks for me.

Anyways I shall be doing story time at 12:00 am central at Ship 2 Block 20!!!
ADVENTURE TIME!

Ayana was made to appear, likely by someone else, that she was spam casting Resta in the lobby although she had no indication on her own screen that she was doing it.

There. Was it necessary to schedule a story time?

Shakuri
Aug 1, 2012, 04:42 PM
Am so confuse

MelancholyWitch
Aug 1, 2012, 04:53 PM
NOOOO Do no want this at all!

HunterFusion
Aug 1, 2012, 05:12 PM
Ayana was made to appear, likely by someone else, that she was spam casting Resta in the lobby although she had no indication on her own screen that she was doing it.

There. Was it necessary to schedule a story time?

TOTALLY LEGIT NESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! People stand in lobby doing nothing and I just really want to enjoy and tell stupid awesome random stories. Anyways yeah, if I get banned for no reason, ill just restart again. A big prize to pay since its hard work but i ts a just a game n I do enjoy pso2 very much.

I got small proof but I saw what happen to me. Ill let it cool off until its okay to go back again, but im at work so I hope im good. I just came back playing again from extra work.

Im sure people dont care bout this and I respect that, I care n I just wunna say it. There.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 1, 2012, 05:30 PM
Nek minnit banned.