PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Rare arm units and leg unit at +10

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 1, 2012, 11:46 PM
I've tried setting my prices lower than what I've already seen in the shop and that hasn't done much good yet, so I thought maybe my asking price wasn't realistic. For all I know, the ones I found in the shop at the prices they were at weren't sold yet because their prices are unreasonable. So, tell me what you guys think about these units.

Alright, here's what I've got:

Unit 1: ヴェントヘクサ+10 (with Vol Soul)

Unit 2: ヴェントヘクサ+10 (with Power III)

Unit 3: same as Unit 2

Unit 4: ヘラスラスト+10 (with Mizer Soul)

Unit 5: ヴォルテール+10 (with Shoot III)

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 2, 2012, 11:06 AM
Bump bump bump your thread.

Gently up the page.

Shinmarizu
Aug 2, 2012, 07:56 PM
Can you list each unit's respective stats? That might help things a bit.
Also, keep in mind the requirements for equipping these units, and the fact that currently, everyone's trying to buy bikinis and other lovely things from the AC scratch, so most people's cash is going elsewhere right now...

Stegodon
Aug 2, 2012, 10:42 PM
As far as rare units go.... Most I've personally spent on one had 60 striking 50hp and i spent 1.2 mil..... and that seemed to be the average of stuff with 60 striking..... I watched the same peices sit on the Shop for over a week while i farmed enough money to buy 3 rare peices... I think their just isnt to much demand... ALOT of people dont invest the stats or skills to wear them... And ALOT of the people who do I sware dont even look at the stats... I see SOOOO many level 40's running around... as like a Cast. And all their armor has rather no stats... or adds to melee striking.

Shinmarizu
Aug 2, 2012, 10:46 PM
I admit that I look for boosts to my Technique stat when I look for (or synthesize) my armor, such as Ragne Soul and Mutation. Usually, grinding my armor to +10 is sufficient for improving their defensive stats. Of course, everyone has their opinion.