PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 -RaidCall-VOIP open for all PSO-W users!

DreXxiN
Aug 1, 2012, 11:51 PM
Hey everyone! I am Co-Leader of Royalz and I'm happy to say we are opening our borders to everyone! I'm sure there's another VOIP open up and I don't want to try to split the community, but we have a 300 slot server and we're aching for the English community to get together and use it to bond friendships, kill things, and just have fun altogether!

So basically...what seperates this from the rest..
We are a sponsored community of RaidCall with a history of giving back to the community. This means that the more people we have using this frequently the more income the guild gets as a whole. What will be done with the earnings? I'll leave that for the community to decide.

I'd like to use this as a driving force to have as many community run events as the PC PSU servers had to kind of relive that feeling of community. It could be fashion events, TA competitions...silly little mini-games/trivia. Who knows! A decent reward is a good drive to work towards something, though. :D I know it's going to be a rocky start before the official foreign releases arrive for PSO2, but I'm sure we can manage :).

Royalz has been around since 2004 on V3 (Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 on Gamecube) and while we are a relatively small group in this current point in time, we'd love to expand or just have more friendly faces pop in and join us. So if you want to help kickstart a community and joint people together, give our RaidCall a shot!

If you want to join us, just download RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com and search "The Royalz" in groups. (If this does not work you can search by ID as well...our group ID is 4775535)

Please help our community grow!....because seriously...300 slots and only having 10-15 people use it...what a waste! If you have any inquiries, you can feel free to PM me. If you are interested in actually JOINING the team you can do the same.

Lastly, if you stick around for awhile, we'll be happy to provide you private channels to kick it with your friends without the stress of randoms joining up. I understand most public VOIP's are turn-offs because of random intrusion. We don't want that to be an issue.

So to summarize, we are begging you to use this for free. I know people are a bit skeptical since it's not Vent, Mumble, or TS, but I'd say I enjoy it so far. Hope to see you on!

~Drex

LaEspada
Aug 2, 2012, 02:14 AM
Looks interesting. Even tho im in a different team I might pop in once in a while.

It really annoys me that people are turned-off by voice chats. I think they're so much better than normal text chatting.

Arika
Aug 2, 2012, 02:20 AM
I try to ask my team to use TS, but not really a success too really. because the game is very easy at current state and there is no real competition to drive community to use voice chat.

I remember I only be on vent to do TA in the PSU MAG event first on vent before. But then, so what make you stop vent to use this instead? Any better compare to vent?

DreXxiN
Aug 2, 2012, 02:23 AM
Well I don't know what I like better, but it's mostly being used because of our sponsorship and we've grown to like it :). If you want to use it for your team too you are welcome to. I can give you guys your own sub section and whatnot.

And yes Arika, I remember TAing on vent. Good times :)

Arika
Aug 2, 2012, 02:29 AM
So how did you suddenly get sponsor from the company? did you apply for it?

Well, my teammate has his private TS, so we are using it like now, and trying to ask member to use it more.

DreXxiN
Aug 2, 2012, 02:32 AM
So how did you suddenly get sponsor from the company? did you apply for it?

Well, my teammate has his private TS, so we are using it like now, and trying to ask member to use it more.

They were looking for competitive MMO guilds at the time which we were on TERA for a bit so they actually reached out to us :P.

nufu
Aug 6, 2012, 01:35 AM
Lately we've been hanging out in the channel "Nufu's Kitchen." It's listed under private channels, but don't let that deter you! I'd love for more people to stop by and chat with us :3

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 6, 2012, 01:59 AM
This program froze my computer just by clicking on it.

DreXxiN
Aug 6, 2012, 02:08 AM
This program froze my computer just by clicking on it.

Sorry to hear my friend. Don't know how to help troubleshoot for you because we have over 23 users with over 50 hours logged on our servers and none have had problems. If it's a user error on your part or compatibility problem and you still wish to join us I hope it gets resolved. :)

Malkuno
Aug 17, 2012, 06:36 AM
I'd love for more people to stop by and chat with us :3

I can agree with this, the more people there are to talk to.. the better! ;-)

Crevox
Aug 17, 2012, 06:49 AM
This feels like self promotion

Ecchi
Aug 17, 2012, 06:56 AM
Make sure you keep a spot open for me on Royalz :o

Dhylec
Aug 17, 2012, 09:48 AM
It's nice to open your own group channel to others, but it's best to keep this to your sig.