PDA

View Full Version : Oh god... Hackers are scawy >.<

carlosrt9
Aug 2, 2012, 01:18 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/91kmm9.jpg

Shoot!! Ship02 Block 20 is s baaaaaad place.... >.<

Garnet_Moon
Aug 2, 2012, 01:19 PM
What exactly is your point? What did they do THIS time?

I'm not on PSO2 atm.

Ah, you added an image. So long, Red and Orlando Saint B.

ashley50
Aug 2, 2012, 01:21 PM
Care to elaborate?

Jakosifer
Aug 2, 2012, 01:22 PM
Hackers are a myth.

carlosrt9
Aug 2, 2012, 01:23 PM
Just put a whole bunch of people outside... Its not a myth dont afk in block 20... Also used skills and Dc'ed me and Jungo

Edit: Yeah sorry 1st time adding images on a forum XD

Garnet_Moon
Aug 2, 2012, 01:25 PM
Good job posting an illegally modified(read: against ToS) client with your name on it.

carlosrt9
Aug 2, 2012, 01:26 PM
Lol im going to edit the picture. Just English patch btw..

Dan Maku
Aug 2, 2012, 01:27 PM
inb4thebigbadzipzo

Garnet_Moon
Aug 2, 2012, 01:28 PM
Lol im going to edit the picture. Just English patch btw..
You're still using a modified client, which is still against the ToS. The hackers are modifying positions and sending in screens to SoJ to get the player banned.

If they are on this forum stroking their epeens everytime we complain about what they do, and they see that screen, they could report you as well for being a wickeduser

EDIT: Ahahahahaha~

I love how the tags for this thread are "hacker orlando saint b". Brilliant.

carlosrt9
Aug 2, 2012, 01:30 PM
Fixed >.<

Edit: thanks XD

_Nue
Aug 2, 2012, 01:34 PM
I'm surprised Ship 4 doesn't have all the hackers. I feel for you Ship 2 guys.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 2, 2012, 01:36 PM
I went to the "Third World" (block 20) and saw this "haxor" guy claiming that he could ban people and dced them.

It's a good thing I never play there that's for sure ^-^

I just went there to takle a peek at the third world ^^

Kanore
Aug 2, 2012, 01:36 PM
I'm surprised Ship 4 doesn't have all the hackers. I feel for you Ship 2 guys.

yeah man ship 2 is like walking in camden new jersey at night it's awful i always feel like my anime barbie doll is going to get raped and banned or something

Amaranthus
Aug 2, 2012, 01:37 PM
So long, Red and Orlando Saint B.

Too funny. XD

carlosrt9
Aug 2, 2012, 01:37 PM
I cant help but feel like there is a bit of justice in people that are AFK for hours getting banned.. I understand like an 30 min or so but block 20 is meant for emergency missions right? Sometimes I cant even get in due to so many people being AFK..

Ana-Chan
Aug 2, 2012, 01:43 PM
I cant help but feel like there is a bit of justice in people that are AFK for hours getting banned.. I understand like an 30 min or so but block 20 is meant for emergency missions right? Sometimes I cant even get in due to so many people being AFK..

No, currently block 20 is the last of the party play blocks. The Japanese mostly group in 17 and 18 though so they hardly ever get to 20.
There is also no evidence that people are getting banned for AFK or being put outside of the window. With the way the rumours are, it sound like every character and their dog has been banned because of it, but there have been very few people who have been banned for unknown reasons.

Crimson Exile
Aug 2, 2012, 02:26 PM
SHIP 2 BLOCK 20 PSO2 SLUMS NUFF SAID.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 2, 2012, 02:29 PM
Funny how the person posting this told them to make better English patches
rules 1 and 2..

Coatl
Aug 2, 2012, 03:52 PM
Nik minnit banned.

Did I do it right?

No seriously, I've been scared to roam the dangerous streets of lobby 20 ship 2 lately.
If you saw what I saw, you'd be scared too.

Angelo
Aug 2, 2012, 04:11 PM
You're still using a modified client, which is still against the ToS. The hackers are modifying positions and sending in screens to SoJ to get the player banned.

If they are on this forum stroking their epeens everytime we complain about what they do, and they see that screen, they could report you as well for being a wickeduser

EDIT: Ahahahahaha~

I love how the tags for this thread are "hacker orlando saint b". Brilliant.

I like how everyone is so up in arms about this all of a sudden. I remember in alpha when people were posting videos with the English client going and no one said a word because they were hungry for footage and new info.

Now that there's nothing to be gained from the witches' magic it's time to burn them.

sugarFO
Aug 2, 2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah, it really does feel like I'm walking alone at night in a bad neighborhood. At my old university they kept warning girl students to not walk alone because there was an increase of kidnappings. Now I'm being warned to stay away from bad blocks because there's an increase of hacks n bans! T_T

WHEN WILL I FEEL SAFE?!

Kirukia
Aug 2, 2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah, it really does feel like I'm walking alone at night in a bad neighborhood. At my old university they kept warning girl students to not walk alone because there was an increase of kidnappings. Now I'm being warned to stay away from bad blocks because there's an increase of hacks n bans! T_T

WHEN WILL I FEEL SAFE?!

Splash a monomate in their eyes and run!

ScottyMango
Aug 2, 2012, 04:48 PM

Haha this made me recall something that happened in-game the other day.

Ragne got a real good hit on me, so I went to use a mate. Though, being so close to Ragne, my character was still looking up/to the side at him, so the mate animation looked as if my character decided to just pour it all over the side of his face rather than drink it.

sugarFO
Aug 2, 2012, 04:49 PM

But that'll heal them! ><

Squall179
Aug 2, 2012, 04:50 PM
SugarFO, if you don't feel safe there, try on another block in the 20s. Some of the less populated ones have a calmer atmosphere anyway, I stay out of the crowded blocks due to the frenetic amount of people talking all at once. THe less populous blocks are havens in comparison.

iTz PooKiie xx

WHEN WILL I FEEL SAFE?!

I'll protect you! /sarcasm

Carry a huge gun that's noticeable! Irl and in game!

Metaru

Totally squishes all logic.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 2, 2012, 04:53 PM
Foie them Star! D:

topic:
I've been going to block 21 or one of the 30~40 blocks to avoid this stuff. I go to 20 sometimes only for finding groups.

KEV1N
Aug 2, 2012, 04:54 PM
Haha this made me recall something that happened in-game the other day.

Ragne got a real good hit on me, so I went to use a mate. Though, being so close to Ragne, my character was still looking up/to the side at him, so the mate animation looked as if my character decided to just pour it all over the side of his face rather than drink it.

Imagine how a male CAST with a mechanical head feels. How the heck do they drink it? :-?

Squall179
Aug 2, 2012, 04:57 PM
Imagine how a male CAST with a mechanical head feels. How the heck do they drink it? :-?

Emergency Induction Port.