PDA

View Full Version : question about boss

Tswana
Aug 2, 2012, 04:15 PM
im fighting the vol dragon boss, and im wondering is there any weak points that i can hit for higher dmg to beat him under 20 mins >< i know his tail can stun him if you manage to bust it off but, im having a hard time beating him in under 20 mins at lvl 16 force >< i know im horrible D:

GoldenFalcon
Aug 2, 2012, 04:21 PM
Can freeze his feet with ice spells for some good thwacking
If you're using card, you can throw it to position the ice spells very easily
If Rod, better off using Grants

jooozek
Aug 2, 2012, 04:24 PM
At your level its rather hard to get good enough DPS, if you are doing some client order that requires you to use an NPC you are allowed to bring human players with you.

Tswana
Aug 2, 2012, 04:33 PM
thanks for the replies, and i didnt know you could freeze his feet, ishall try that! :D and yea, i hit only 200 and up per hit with my fire spells i hit a 800 on reg enemys somehow i guess crits

ScottyMango
Aug 2, 2012, 04:35 PM
Bring NPCs or have a party help you.

That's kinda one of the primary points of PS games. Very team based.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 2, 2012, 04:37 PM
thanks for the replies, and i didnt know you could freeze his feet, ishall try that! :D and yea, i hit only 200 and up per hit with my fire spells i hit a 800 on reg enemys somehow i guess crits

Fire spells on a dragon that eats volcano for breakfast and shoots fire every second is a silly idea

Kylrad
Aug 2, 2012, 04:38 PM
im fighting the vol dragon boss, and im wondering is there any weak points that i can hit for higher dmg to beat him under 20 mins >< i know his tail can stun him if you manage to bust it off but, im having a hard time beating him in under 20 mins at lvl 16 force >< i know im horrible D:

Vol weak spots are Tail, and 2 horn(s)/spike(s) 1 on his nose and one on his back. Not sure about his head but that may be weak as well.

Tswana
Aug 2, 2012, 05:27 PM
Fire spells on a dragon that eats volcano for breakfast and shoots fire every second is a silly idea

lol true, but i dont often use fire spells on him just the rafoie now and again