PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Interesting Rappy

Zatheir
Aug 2, 2012, 11:12 PM
Sorry if this is already on the forums but found this mob while questing and was curious if it was a random encounter like the Pal/Love Rappy and was wondering if other people had found it and if it had anything unique other then the way it looks?

mctastee
Aug 2, 2012, 11:15 PM
Summer rappies. I don't know if they replaced the regular rappies or if they are just rare versions of the rappies, but I have run into one as well. It's a seasonal rare mob, though.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 2, 2012, 11:16 PM
Don't let it's cuteness, non-aggressive view on life, or it's song it sings fool you. It WILL kill humanity if we don't snuff them out. Now.

Kill them. Don't show any mercy to them for being babies. Slay them now. No survivors. No prisoners.

Kill all of them.

Zipzo
Aug 2, 2012, 11:19 PM
Sorry if this is already on the forums but found this mob while questing and was curious if it was a random encounter like the Pal/Love Rappy and was wondering if other people had found it and if it had anything unique other then the way it looks?Is your home a bit rocky?

Metaru
Aug 2, 2012, 11:31 PM
And here I am naively thinking it was a rappy that dropped special items :I

goldwing
Aug 2, 2012, 11:33 PM
Don't let it's cuteness, non-aggressive view on life, or it's song it sings fool you. It WILL kill humanity if we don't snuff them out. Now.

Kill them. Don't show any mercy to them for being babies. Slay them now. No survivors. No prisoners.

Kill all of them.

*silently walks away smuggling a rappie with me*

Ueno54
Aug 2, 2012, 11:39 PM
Starting to want them to put real rare mobs in the game seeing as they even have a visophone tracker for rare mobs. Give us exotic king yetis with feathers for eyebrows or rainbow galfs.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 2, 2012, 11:55 PM
*silently walks away smuggling a rappie with me*

*follows suit, this time snuggling a rappy at the same time.* :D

Crystal_Shard
Aug 3, 2012, 01:26 AM
*follows suit, this time snuggling a rappy at the same time.* :D

*sets up a Rappy asylum in the MyRoom*

Sizustar
Aug 3, 2012, 01:26 AM
And here I am naively thinking it was a rappy that dropped special items :I

They do, they drop the Tuna Sword and Snorkel Accessory