PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Do the Japanese Players Cheat?

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 09:20 AM
It appears that the cheating/hacking issue is with english speaking players, is there a problem with cheating Japanese players?

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 09:25 AM
No. Only dirty 外人 cheat. It's been scientifically proven. My uncle who works at Sega told me so, so you know I'm not just making shit up. ;D

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 09:27 AM
No. Only dirty 外人 cheat. It's been scientifically proven. My uncle who works at Sega told me so, so you know I'm not just making shit up. ;D

For the last time... quit going around telling them he's your uncle! My uncle, Morimoto-san, doesn't deserve this!

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 09:30 AM
For the last time... quit going around telling them he's your uncle! My uncle, Morimoto-san, doesn't deserve this!

Oh, BS. Unless you've got pics to prove it (WHICH I DO, HOW ABOUT YOU, HUH?) then you're gonna need to quit trying to claim my uncle for your own.

I know he's got weight issues and there's certainly enough uncle to go around, but this needs to stop.

Crysteon
Aug 3, 2012, 09:35 AM
Of course they do, but at least they know how to keep it to themselves, not like that certain bunch of foreigner kids looking for attention and threatening to destroy the world if their foolish demands are not fulfilled.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 3, 2012, 01:46 PM
Of course they do, but at least they know how to keep it to themselves, not like that certain bunch of foreigner kids looking for attention and threatening to destroy the world if their foolish demands are not fulfilled.

What crys asley said:P

SolRiver
Aug 3, 2012, 01:51 PM
If you play any amount of pokemon and went to play some JP player online... you will see a ton of hacked pokemon. (shiny legendary with perfect IV)

Jakosifer
Aug 3, 2012, 01:54 PM
They keep it on the DL. They do it to actually cheat, the ENG skiddies just want someone to look at what they can do!

supersonix9
Aug 3, 2012, 01:54 PM
No, Japanese are too perfect to cheat.

/half seriousness and half facetiousness

Shadowth117
Aug 3, 2012, 02:04 PM
It probably doesn't help us notice them that the majority of us have no idea what any of them say. It doesn't seem like they are as purposely obvious with it like Crys said.

Kanore
Aug 3, 2012, 02:06 PM
XD @ 'not making it purposely obvious'

i mean if you don't play with japanese players and talk to them all the time and post in their forums i guess you would never know if they cheated or not and think that a few of them are making it 'obvious' that they cheat

Spellbinder
Aug 3, 2012, 03:02 PM
If you play any amount of pokemon and went to play some JP player online... you will see a ton of hacked pokemon. (shiny legendary with perfect IV)

Some of them are just that determined... (glares at Japanese friend who recently hatched a pokemon with 5 perfect IV's).

sugarFO
Aug 3, 2012, 03:03 PM
Like others have said, of course they do.

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 03:07 PM
Ok cool, thanks for the answers. No thanks for the pokemon.

pikachief
Aug 3, 2012, 03:10 PM
XD @ 'not making it purposely obvious'

i mean if you don't play with japanese players and talk to them all the time and post in their forums i guess you would never know if they cheated or not and think that a few of them are making it 'obvious' that they cheat

well im sure those over in Japan don't play with english players and talk to us all the time and post in our forums and they know perfectly well that english players cheat.

and yes they do, they just lock their parties and such and do it without affecting others.

SolRiver
Aug 3, 2012, 05:54 PM
Some of them are just that determined... (glares at Japanese friend who recently hatched a pokemon with 5 perfect IV's).

You can't hatch a legendary like latio... Let alone a shiny from an egg.

gigawuts
Aug 3, 2012, 06:51 PM

I did that. It took me only around four days of biking back and forth, but I hatched a pawniard with all perfect IV's but special attack - so literally the one stat it couldn't use. It even had three inherited moves that it couldn't normally learn. Then it even had the right ability and nature!

And I didn't raise it because I was afraid I would direly mess it up, since I barely play pokemon so don't know the ins and outs of this shit.

No cheats, just great luck. I worked it out to the odds being one in something like 160,000. So, on average, 159,999 failures had to happen for me to get that pawniard. Feels good man.

So it's possible. Don't hate.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 07:06 PM
I've noticed that the JP players which do this sort of thing in any game really tend to keep it to themselves or share their finding among friends whereas the NA players are like:

"OMG! LOOK AT WHAT I CAN DO GUYS, LOLOLOLOL!!111ONEFIVE9842298asdasdasd"

Typical arrogant behavior from NA players in any game really. They just want bragging rights.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 3, 2012, 07:07 PM
Yes they do. The only thing is they can talk themselves out of a ban via appeal. We can't. That's also assuming they get caught... they don't go out of there way to brag.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 07:23 PM
Yes they do. The only thing is they can talk themselves out of a ban via appeal. We can't. That's also assuming they get caught... they don't go out of there way to brag.

See, that's one thing I don't get. Even if you wanted to try and talk your way out of it, you couldn't because you can't read or speak Japanese, so you have no idea how to ask to appeal their decision, lol. Why would you want the spotlight shined on you like that? It would be like traveling overseas and committing a crime, then the officer that brought you in speaking in a foreign language while you just have to sit there and go, "Duhhhh...."

Little do you know, he just asked if you have a lawyer to represent you and you're going to be spending 5 years minimum in prison for your crime if you're convicted. Do you really want to be put in a situation like that? Some people just try way too hard to get attention.