PDA

View Full Version : Skill tree reset.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 3, 2012, 12:01 PM
How does this actually work?

I'm trying to reset my Ranger skill tree because I totaly messed it up, but when I try resetting it it says "Cannot reset skill tree that it's in use" or something along those lines.

The weird part is that i'm not using that skill tree since i'm on my hunter class which is using it's own hunter skill tree!

skuld01
Aug 3, 2012, 12:05 PM
You can only reset skillset that doesnt have a tick at its left hand side.

The Walrus
Aug 3, 2012, 12:05 PM
You can only reset extra skill trees you bought, not your starting ones.

IndigoNovember
Aug 3, 2012, 12:06 PM
You have to buy another skill tree, switch to that skill tree, only then can you reset your original one.

People should probably just buy a new skill tree instead...

FlameOfYagami
Aug 3, 2012, 12:10 PM
Aww alright then :(

I really dont wanna buy a brand new one.

Thank you for the answers :)

skuld01
Aug 3, 2012, 12:12 PM
inb4 in Sep or Oct when new class release, all account got skillreset because the changes apply.

moorebounce
Aug 3, 2012, 12:16 PM
inb4 in Sep or Oct when new class release, all account got skillreset because the changes apply.

So you're saying All of us will get a reset if we like it or not because of the changes coming in September or October?

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 12:31 PM
So you're saying All of us will get a reset if we like it or not because of the changes coming in September or October?

If the changes are dramatic enough that they'd make current builds obsolete or ineffective, I'd hope they'd be decent enough to give some kind of skill reset or a ticket to do so. I can definitely see them also just expecting people to shell out for skill trees and resets too.

Vashyron
Aug 3, 2012, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't expect free Skill Resets due to new classes, though I would expect skill resets for the upcoming balance changes if they majorly change the Skill trees.

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 12:55 PM
I expected the new classes to drop you to level 1 and you would build a new skill tree. Like switching from ranger to hunter.