PDA

View Full Version : NPC partners using Moon Atomizer

TaigaUC
Aug 3, 2012, 12:23 PM
Out of curiosity, is it common knowledge that NPC partners can use Moon Atomizer on you when you die?

Kondibon
Aug 3, 2012, 12:25 PM
Out of curiosity, is it common knowledge that NPC partners can use Moon Atomizer on you when you die?

I believe one of the AI options lets them do it.

MrShoestore
Aug 3, 2012, 12:29 PM
waitwhat? how do i set that?

Vashyron
Aug 3, 2012, 12:35 PM
I was aware of this, but was told they only res other NPCs.

If they actually aim to res players... :wacko:

Kondibon
Aug 3, 2012, 12:38 PM
waitwhat? how do i set that?
I THINK it's the "復活支援" option in the last drop down box. That's the 5th one. But don't quote me on that. I aught to test it.

IndigoNovember
Aug 3, 2012, 01:21 PM
Do we know if it works during mid combat? One of the Japanese wiki's said that it might work outside of combat, they had no confirmation.

Wonder if it's better to use this one (復活支援) or Condition Master (コンディションマスター) if you want your Friend Partner to be a support.

TaigaUC
Aug 3, 2012, 08:03 PM
About 3 times now, I've seen AI partners (Marlu, Light) throw up Moon Atomizers the moment I died in combat. It's usually hard to tell because the camera can't be moved when dead. The first few times, I wasn't 100% sure if it was my Mag, but the last time I saw it, my Mag no longer has resurrect and the only other human player, my friend, also saw the AI Moon Atomizer me.

There's a revival setting which I think increases the chance of using Moon Atomizer (復活支援), but the last time I saw it, the wiki wasn't sure if it worked on players or only on AI. The chance for it to occur must be very low. I think it's kind of strange but nice that SEGA gives us so many ways to not rely on Scape Dolls, unlike some other games I've played.

lunarsoul
Aug 3, 2012, 08:42 PM
Yes it does happen, one time the NPC did revive me after I got hit by Vol Dragon instant Fireball KO. Too bad it hasent happened since :(

Pirrip
Aug 3, 2012, 08:56 PM
I've always wondered about that. I set it to my Friend Partner under the assumption that it revives other Partners. But if this is true, it'll prove to be even more valuable.
It's never happened to me before. O.O

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
never had it happen before, even waited a few minutes to see if they would revive me, but it didn't happen...

TaigaUC
Aug 3, 2012, 11:55 PM
I think they will only do it immediately after you die. If they don't do anything, then the "chance to occur" didn't trigger. Mags work the same way.

TaigaUC
Aug 4, 2012, 09:05 AM
If I read correctly, according to the JP wiki, bots will only use items on the sub palette at time of registering your bot settings. You may need to have Moon Atomizer in a slot.

There's updated info on other stuff as well, like setting to "intelligent" makes the bot aggressively attack weak points. Highly recommend checking the page out:
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89%E3% 83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC