PDA

View Full Version : So, I've taken a month break. What's new?

The Awesomeinator
Aug 3, 2012, 01:35 PM
I played this game religiously until about a month ago, when I hit level 29 and just sort of lost the motivation to go on.

I kind-of-sort-of regained that motivation now, after a month of playing other games- the only problem is, I'm super underleveled, and I don't know what happened in the last month or so.

So can you guys fill me in on the new stuff that's been put into the game in the past month or so? Starting after the level cap extension, that's about when I stopped.

Macman
Aug 3, 2012, 01:37 PM
Mines happened. New Emergency Quest. English mod was put out. New field next week.

Blackheart521
Aug 3, 2012, 01:39 PM
Well when the level cap got extended we got tundra, which you are only one level short of being able to play, we also got the underground mines on the 18th last month which has 2 new bosses, and there's a summer event going on right now with summer rappies that drop a couple of seasonal rare drops, we're getting another new field, the Floating Continent on the 8th, that is about it other than new outfits. ^^

Seems like a lot typing it out now haha.

Jakosifer
Aug 3, 2012, 01:46 PM
Lolis in Bikinis instead of lolis in wedding dresses.

erehwoN
Aug 3, 2012, 01:47 PM
Stripper heels for male CASTs.

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 02:00 PM
get ready to see EXP FULL when you hit level 30.

Blackheart521
Aug 3, 2012, 03:00 PM
get ready to see EXP FULL when you hit level 30.

you mean 40 ^^;

pikachief
Aug 3, 2012, 03:05 PM
you mean 40 ^^;

not if they hit 30 before doing the client order!

Omisan
Aug 3, 2012, 03:06 PM
unless he has completed the quest to gather all the items, all 270 of them to get past 30. then no i still mean 30.

pikachief
Aug 3, 2012, 03:06 PM
but yea mines and new mission tomorrow.

Also your 5 levels away from playing all the missions in the game. That's not really "Super Underleveled."

Desecration
Aug 3, 2012, 03:10 PM
Also, in the update next week we get a new temporary NPC that gives out new client requests and rewards. It's kind of a minor add on in comparison to the new level, but I'm still excited to complete them.

Edit - Fixed grammar.

supersonix9
Aug 3, 2012, 03:16 PM
Stripper heels for male CASTs.

ScottyMango
Aug 3, 2012, 03:28 PM
I can see why you lost motivation. Levels 25-30 are really boring and tedious, but after that it gets great again.

Polly
Aug 3, 2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah, if you've got the level cap quest finished already, you coulda dragged yourself across that final stretch to 30 and seen that the game picks up pretty damn well from there. The pacing from 20-30 is absolutely dreadful and I'd really like to see them address that somehow. No missions in Tundra and Mines for that level range is just baffling.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 05:31 PM
I played this game religiously until about a month ago, when I hit level 29 and just sort of lost the motivation to go on.

I kind-of-sort-of regained that motivation now, after a month of playing other games- the only problem is, I'm super underleveled, and I don't know what happened in the last month or so.

So can you guys fill me in on the new stuff that's been put into the game in the past month or so? Starting after the level cap extension, that's about when I stopped.

The game hasn't even been out for that long and you say you played it "religiously" ? Okay, lol. I played it "religiously" too, but I didn't get burned out on it that fast.

You took a break for a month. It's not like you're back a year later or something.