PDA

View Full Version : New soul (ファング・ソール) going dirt cheap!(?)

EXPFULL
Aug 3, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hey all,

So, on SHIP 2 at least, lots of people are selling that new soul (ファング・ソール) that is as good as Mizer for crazy low amounts... I guess they don't know what they've got!

If you're looking to add an awesome soul to a gun or slot, now's the time! - or even if you just fancy making some money down the line!

Peace.

Coatl
Aug 3, 2012, 03:23 PM
What are the bonuses?

Xaeris
Aug 3, 2012, 03:30 PM
30 R-Atk
2 PP
10 HP

EXPFULL
Aug 3, 2012, 04:14 PM
30 R-Atk
2 PP
10 HP

Sorry, should have saved those who aren't after this the lookup - It's only slightly different to the Mizer Soul, but going so cheap at the moment.

Gotta love day 1 when something out. It's either crazy expensive, or mad cheap!

I know this got added to the game on the 1st, but it's first been dropped today as we had to wait for the Emergency Mission on Ship 2.

JeyKama
Aug 3, 2012, 04:33 PM
#1) Fang Banthers are easily farmable. Mizers are not.
#2) Mizers give boosts to Shoot. Fangs do not.
#3) Fangs give boosts to Power, Hunters say hooray T_T

anyway.

Husq
Aug 3, 2012, 04:40 PM
Pretty sure that Fang gives to R-Atk and Snow gives to S-Atk

sorry I take it back, I got confused

Kirukia
Aug 3, 2012, 04:52 PM
Fangs definitely give R-Atk, not S-Atk.
Snows give S-Def.

HFlowen
Aug 3, 2012, 04:56 PM
He's talking about the ability for souls to give affix bonues. Mizer boosts Shoot affix rate and Fang boosts Power for some raison.

DeathByPogs
Aug 3, 2012, 04:59 PM
what weapon is this? Tried pasting in search, but nothing came up and I dont see it on the spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=5

Kirukia
Aug 3, 2012, 05:00 PM
He's talking about the ability for souls to give affix bonues. Mizer boosts Shoot affix rate and Fang boosts Power for some raison.

Ah okay sorry. That's odd.

Sizustar
Aug 3, 2012, 05:01 PM
what weapon is this? Tried pasting in search, but nothing came up and I dont see it on the spreadsheet? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=5

It's not a weapon, it's a soul ability, and it's name is in the topic title.