PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Will you still switch over?

Blastifyys
Aug 3, 2012, 07:07 PM
Now that the PSO2 English patch is out will you still switch to the English version i know that the english patch is not fully complete YET but i just want to know?

Garnet_Moon
Aug 3, 2012, 07:09 PM
There's an english patch? Nobody ever links it when you call them out on it, and when they make threads to it there's never a link! There is no english patch. It's a hoax.

Blastifyys
Aug 3, 2012, 07:10 PM
There's an english patch? Nobody ever links it when you call them out on it, and when they make threads to it there's never a link! There is no english patch. It's a hoax.
yes there is its on bumped.org and cannot link either

Link1275
Aug 3, 2012, 07:10 PM
I'm thinking it will depend on how the english servers look like(past PS games western servers or the japanese servers), if sega stays with their track-record... heck no.

mctastee
Aug 3, 2012, 07:12 PM

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Also, I think you may have just broken one of the forum rules.

Kanore

http://i.imgur.com/81fHH.jpg

NoiseHERO
I swear this thread is made 2-4 times a day

Reiketsu
Aug 3, 2012, 07:18 PM

Can't have enough of the good stuff!

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 07:27 PM

I know, right? I guess it has replaced the, "Is there an English patch out?" threads.

pikachief
Aug 3, 2012, 07:29 PM
I know, right? I guess it has replaced the, "Is there an English patch out?" threads.

Dual Purpose. It is an "English Patch?" thread along with a "Will you switch to International Version?" thread as well!

EDIT: oh and the menus are very easy to memorize. Story and item names are not translated which is probably the only reason (besides friends on US/EU servers) to switch from the JP servers.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 07:31 PM
Dual Purpose. It is an "English Patch?" thread along with a "Will you switch to International Version?" thread as well!

EDIT: oh and the menus are very easy to memorize. Story and item names are not translated which is probably the only reason (besides friends on US/EU servers) to switch from the JP servers.

Shit, you're right, lol. I guess I was in the middle of a Distraction Emergency Code. I didn't realize.

jooozek
Aug 3, 2012, 07:34 PM
At least this thread has an "play both" option in the poll.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 3, 2012, 07:57 PM
At least this thread has an "play both" option in the poll.

Too bad it's wrong anyway.

>still waill play both

Kylie
Aug 4, 2012, 01:25 AM
I don't know. I'm really digging the English patch, and I don't want to have to start over. I don't really miss the NPC dialogue I don't understand, anyway.