PDA

View Full Version : Launcher/resolution settings...

Poubelle
Aug 4, 2012, 12:03 AM
Can anyone please link me to that guide with the English labels for the settings within the launcher? I want to change my settings to full screen and maximize the graphics/resolution.

KEV1N
Aug 4, 2012, 12:16 AM
Do you find using Google that difficult?

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 12:18 AM
Can anyone please link me to that guide with the English labels for the settings within the launcher? I want to change my settings to full screen and maximize the graphics/resolution.

In the "guides" sub forum here find the "menu translation" thread. As an alternative you can go to "C:\Users\"username"\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" and edit the "user" file within this folder as these settings can be altered and saved in english.

Hope this helps, please try to search the forums next time or even google though, im sure you would've found what you are looking for faster. Asking people to spoonfeed you usually isn't the best thing to do in any forum.

ChronoTrigga
Aug 4, 2012, 01:26 AM

Open launcher. 2nd option from top. Then when in the menu, 3rd option. There you go.

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 03:06 AM
He asked for a link to for it to be translated, really way to be not a help to the op guys. Also here you go, http://pso2blog.wordpress.com/launcher-options/.

KEV1N
Aug 4, 2012, 04:16 AM
He asked for a link to for it to be translated, really way to be not a help to the op guys. Also here you go, http://pso2blog.wordpress.com/launcher-options/.

He could've helped himself. The first result after googling "pso2 launcher settings" would've given him what he needed.

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 04:58 AM

Are you kidding me? ...there's help, then there's spoon feeding...I could've gotten the link and gone the extra mile, but why should I(we) when someone(the op) is too lazy to use the forum search or even show a little effort to search on google. So in return my response was lackluster but still guided them in the right direction.

either you're too generous or you get taken advantage of lazy people a lot...

Ark22
Aug 4, 2012, 05:10 AM
In the long run it really doesn't matter, There will always be people like this. Just because someone can do it not everyone can.

WHOOT! Wise moment from Ark22......guys should Screenshot this..dunno if this will happen again anytime soon.

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2012, 05:19 AM
In these situations I like to just use www.lmgtfy.com

It gives them what they asked for, and helps them realize they could have easily found it on their own.

Kanore
Aug 4, 2012, 05:49 AM
Do you find using Google that difficult?

you could've used google to help in the time that you made this useless post

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 06:19 AM
you could've used google to help in the time that you made this useless post

arguing for the sake of arguing...here we go again -_-

kiwimisty7
Aug 4, 2012, 06:32 AM
What the heck is a op?

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 06:39 AM
What the heck is a op?

Thx gigawuts
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=forum+op

EvilMag
Aug 4, 2012, 06:44 AM
You know google fails. I google a toaster just a toaster and alls I get a naked women with a toaster.

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 06:58 AM
You know google fails. I google a toaster just a toaster and alls I get a naked women with a toaster.

Wait...that's a fail?

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 02:08 PM
Are you kidding me? ...there's help, then there's spoon feeding...I could've gotten the link and gone the extra mile, but why should I(we) when someone(the op) is too lazy to use the forum search or even show a little effort to search on google. So in return my response was lackluster but still guided them in the right direction.

either you're too generous or you get taken advantage of lazy people a lot...

Or it wasn't hard to google it and take 2seconds like you guys said for someone, I mean while you are posting instead you could've gotten the link and posted it in the same amount of time. Posting like that really makes you look like an asshole.

Mikura
Aug 4, 2012, 02:35 PM
Or it wasn't hard to google it and take 2seconds like you guys said for someone, I mean while you are posting instead you could've gotten the link and posted it in the same amount of time. Posting like that really makes you look like an asshole.

^ This. I know you guys get frustrated with the same questions over and over again, but posting links and saying your goodbyes would save everyone a lot of time and trouble.

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 04:48 PM

...you make it sound like i didnt help them at all. You said it yourself, it isnt hard to google it. Bob you're just creating bad practice by giving them what they want. If you spoonfeed these people they will just keep doing it over and over without learning. At least i guided them and let them know for next time...i really dont think thats being an asshole.

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 05:32 PM
...you make it sound like i didnt help them at all. You said it yourself, it isnt hard to google it. Bob you're just creating bad practice by giving them what they want. If you spoonfeed these people they will just keep doing it over and over without learning. At least i guided them and let them know for next time...i really dont think thats being an asshole.

You're being an asshole because, you're not giving them the link than telling them to try google it next time. Here's how you should've approached this

"Here's the link, ... next time you should try using google it will save you time and you your answer much faster, and if you can't find anything on google than make a thread."

That is technically what I did but I didn't have to say cause you pretty much did so already for me. Now this is how it sounded like what kevin said.

"Use google you lazy bum."

However you post was nicely putted however some people aren't computer people. So it might be a little confusing for them to change the settings like so.

GrieverXVII
Aug 4, 2012, 06:04 PM
You're being an asshole because, you're not giving them the link than telling them to try google it next time. Here's how you should've approached this

"Here's the link, ... next time you should try using google it will save you time and you your answer much faster, and if you can't find anything on google than make a thread."

That is technically what I did but I didn't have to say cause you pretty much did so already for me. Now this is how it sounded like what kevin said.

"Use google you lazy bum."

However you post was nicely putted however some people aren't computer people. So it might be a little confusing for them to change the settings like so.

Imo the response your saying i should've done is what i would've if the OP went about asking like this:
"Hey guys, ive searched google, i've searched the forums and have had no luck finding an answer to...."

But no...re read the way they asked. Its just pure lazyness...ive been there did that and had people rip me a new one for not searching first. What did it teach me? Search first!

You're practically telling them that asking communities to spoon feed them is ok, so they'll continue doing it why? Cuz it worked because people like you give them what they want. Imo the assholes are the ones that give these people what they want and you wonder why these threads happen over and over again. yea maybe kevin didnt go about it the best but i dont blame him either...

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 07:26 PM
Imo the response your saying i should've done is what i would've if the OP went about asking like this:
"Hey guys, ive searched google, i've searched the forums and have had no luck finding an answer to...."

But no...re read the way they asked. Its just pure lazyness...ive been there did that and had people rip me a new one for not searching first. What did it teach me? Search first!

You're practically telling them that asking communities to spoon feed them is ok, so they'll continue doing it why? Cuz it worked because people like you give them what they want. Imo the assholes are the ones that give these people what they want and you wonder why these threads happen over and over again. yea maybe kevin didnt go about it the best but i dont blame him either...

Hey, maybe the person didn't think about using google at first and just asked here. Really though how am I being an asshole by helping someone out, next time they'll probably use google cause of what you guys said, but people (kevin) doesn't need to be coming on here and being a dick about it. Also the op said "please" which you don't see many people say anymore when asking something.