PDA

View Full Version : FANG BANTHER. SHIP 2.

Dan Maku
Aug 4, 2012, 12:18 AM
IT'S GOING ON NOW. GET THE FUCK IN THERE.

Wayu
Aug 4, 2012, 12:20 AM
This is the second time lol. The first one was 13 hours ago.

-Wayu

Kylie
Aug 4, 2012, 12:37 AM
What's all this about?

Ueno54
Aug 4, 2012, 12:44 AM
20 mins time limit.. Spent too much time dicking around with code duels outside of the fight.

Metaru
Aug 4, 2012, 12:46 AM
Fah! =_= note to self; don't attack both at once..

Valymer
Aug 4, 2012, 12:48 AM
Just my opinion but I think the forest emergency quest is so much better than the city one. No annoying walls to block you from rushing to area 2, and the emergency code rate (on the ones I've done) seems ridiculous. The one I just finished had a code protection (the plane), during which a code duel spawned a rock bear RIGHT on top of the ship, which THEN code changed over to a dark ragne. That same quest also had a fang banther (in the regular part of the map), and tons of code attack/eliminations. Plus two space tuna dropped, one in a box so that was nice

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 12:55 AM
When does it end?

Wayu
Aug 4, 2012, 12:57 AM
In about 2 minutes.

-Wayu

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 12:58 AM
God dammit, that teaches me to play league at the wrong time.

NuhSieh
Aug 4, 2012, 01:09 AM
Yep, I also prefer this Emergency than the City one. Well, might be just because it's new.
But it has so much monsters compare to the City, and GARONGO... As for Codes, I don't really know, didn't spend to much time in the fields. The party in which I was wanted to rush the boss.

Shinmarizu
Aug 4, 2012, 01:13 AM
Boosted Banther and Banshee on Hard Mode. That is a thing. My brother, our friend and I beat this quest with 10 seconds to spare.

ohka
Aug 4, 2012, 01:17 AM
i soloed a normal rank as a 21hunter and lets just say that thing was mean

Blackheart521
Aug 4, 2012, 01:54 AM
did 4 runs, 3 got to the boss cuz the last one we got a long ass pse burst in area 1, still picked up 2 of the fang bantha tail units and one of those back units that looks like two yellow crescent moons... best time I've had in an emergency mission in quite a while. ^^

jwplayer0
Aug 4, 2012, 02:07 AM
I got a video of my last run, compressing it right now. It should be done compressed and uploaded in about a half hour. Man that was fun.

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2012, 02:11 AM
The tree hopping is pretty annoying, but forces can rafoie them up there and if they catch fire they immediately hit the ground.

Lostbob117
Aug 4, 2012, 02:59 AM
I wonder when the next time this will happen.

Daiyousei
Aug 4, 2012, 03:39 AM
20 minutes you'll need every second you get, don't screw around too much in area 2, probably get one code done and head on to the fangs, you'll need every second you can get to take down those level 40s

Now if they balanced classes more, how much longer would it take?

SaiKo
Aug 4, 2012, 03:56 AM
Soloed it on Normal for the Hell of it, and then ran with a group for the first time to do it on Hard... Not too bad, but my system spazzed out right after getting the Banther kill, so I missed out on loot (though it'd likely all be meseta anyway). Thankfully it registered as done at least.

supersonix9
Aug 4, 2012, 04:34 AM
Better exp than City, but

NOT WHEN EVERYONE WANTS TO GO TO AREA 3 AND FORGET PSE GRINDING. THE BOSS SPAWNS IN AREA 2 GUYS.

Daiyousei
Aug 4, 2012, 04:47 AM
Eventually people will stop going to area 3 just like Ragne and screw around the second area.

supersonix9
Aug 4, 2012, 04:51 AM
Eventually people will stop going to area 3 just like Ragne and screw around the second area.

Yeah that's what I figured, but I thought that people would catch on after this first run.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 4, 2012, 05:09 AM
The reason most people would be rushing to the boss is because you have to actually complete the mission once, in order to unlock the ability to trigger them personally as spawns in free roam forest. Until you do so, the only way you will see them spawn in free roam forest is if someone else is in the multiparty area that HAS completed the emergency quest and beat them in the boss room.

Give it a week or so, once people have done the boss room they will just hang in area 1 and 2 for the bursts