PDA

View Full Version : Maintainence?

Tyreek
Aug 4, 2012, 02:16 AM
Well, I opened the game and when it showed the ship list, it was all shown offline. Then I tried signing in, and it gave me an error (249 I think?) Is there some maintenance going on? I checked the first two pages and even bumped.org, and I don't see anything regarding it. What in the world is going on?

Metaru
Aug 4, 2012, 02:18 AM
Unscheduled maintenance perhaps happens sometimes. They may have discovered some type of bug in the system and shut the servers down to try and fix it. Shouldn't be a problem, stuff usually happens on occasions.

Tyreek
Aug 4, 2012, 02:20 AM
I'm surprised nobody said a word on the forum, since its been going on for the past 10 minutes.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 4, 2012, 02:21 AM
I'm playing right now, I don't see what the issue could be
Unless it's like PSU where logging in broke for days at a time

gigawuts
Nope, I'm still on just fine.

Metaru
Well i'm not on PSO2 Right now so I wouldn't know. But, threads like this usually flood w// replies.

Metaru
Aug 4, 2012, 02:22 AM
I'm playing right now, I don't see what the issue could be
Unless it's like PSU where logging in broke for days at a time

Well then, it may just be an issue with his client then?

Tyreek
Aug 4, 2012, 02:28 AM
I'm not sure what the problem could be. I got online 2 days ago just fine. Especially after the security email that was sent. Anyone else ended up with error 249?

Kirukia
Aug 4, 2012, 07:20 AM
I'm not sure what the problem could be. I got online 2 days ago just fine. Especially after the security email that was sent. Anyone else ended up with error 249?

It does that sometimes, keep trying. It should let you in eventually.
Maintenance is error 649, though sometimes another 6xx error comes up.