PDA

View Full Version : Modifying Items

Sephirah
Aug 4, 2012, 07:21 AM
Is there a way to undo a modification to a weapon? For example, I had a weapon that had +10% experience on it, and when I added abilities to it, one of them replaced this effect, is there anway, other than finding another item with that 10% boost to fix this mistake?

NuhSieh
Aug 4, 2012, 07:28 AM
Nope.
I'm not even sure you can take the 10% experience again.

You don't have a 100% chance to keep an ability.
Let's say you have 2 abilities already. You want to add another one.
You might have 3 abilities and all's good but there is a "chance" that you will get abolutely no ability.
Also, you have to select all your abilities again. Those that are already on the weapon will not be selected automatically.

Sephirah
Aug 4, 2012, 08:19 AM
Nooooo I was afraid of that... Oh well, was probably going to get replaced in a few levels anyway.

_Nue
Aug 4, 2012, 03:24 PM
Your donation to Dodo is greatly appreciated.

Kylrad
Aug 4, 2012, 03:56 PM
Is there a way to undo a modification to a weapon? For example, I had a weapon that had +10% experience on it, and when I added abilities to it, one of them replaced this effect, is there anway, other than finding another item with that 10% boost to fix this mistake?

Your better off without the exp boost anyways. While its nice while your lvling if its on a higher lvl weapon that you'd use when you cap out it just becomes a useless ability. I usually go with drop rate on items on rares, at least it has some use.