PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Lisa's SP5 quest?

Cathode
Aug 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
Hi, new here.

I was looking around on bumped.org but it doesn't seem to mention how to get her sp5 quest. I did all the ones she offered already and now there's nothing left on her list.

I didn't realize how bad I gimped myself by not speccing heavily into Weak Bullet (barely lvl1) so I'm hoping there isn't some kind of lvl requirement. I'm 23 at the moment.

Thanks!

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2012, 05:13 PM
Hi, new here.

I was looking around on bumped.org but it doesn't seem to mention how to get her sp5 quest. I did all the ones she offered already and now there's nothing left on her list.

I didn't realize how bad I gimped myself by not speccing heavily into Weak Bullet (barely lvl1) so I'm hoping there isn't some kind of lvl requirement. I'm 23 at the moment.

Thanks!

The quest unlocks at level 30 I believe.

Cathode
Aug 4, 2012, 05:25 PM
The quest unlocks at level 30 I believe.

Doh, I thought I read that somewhere else too =/ Thanks : ()

pikachief
Aug 4, 2012, 06:01 PM
Question about the SP5 client quests. It's for each trainer right? Like Lisa gives it to Rangers, Maloo gives it to Forces etc. right?

I was wondering if I could accept it as a force, then switch to Ranger and collect the reward?

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2012, 06:05 PM
Question about the SP5 client quests. It's for each trainer right? Like Lisa gives it to Rangers, Maloo gives it to Forces etc. right?

I was wondering if I could accept it as a force, then switch to Ranger and collect the reward?

I think so, but the SP still goes to the respective class, so it doesn't really matter.

pikachief
Aug 4, 2012, 06:16 PM
I think so, but the SP still goes to the respective class, so it doesn't really matter.

oh okay thats what I was wondering. thanks :)

CJ Johnny
Aug 4, 2012, 07:07 PM
Keep your pants on 'Ladies and Gent's'.

Yes. You need your Class to get to Level 30, then you can select to accept the 'Order'.

There are a catch to all 3 'Client Orders'.

As "Hunter". (Onza)
You must use Weapon >>> Partisan on Lv 21+ enemies.

As "Ranger". (Lisa)
You must use Weapon >>> Launcher on Lv 21+ enemies.

As "Force". (Maru)
You must use Weapon >>> Talis on Lv 21+ enemies.

Do we have that clear!
We don't need a topic asking why can the women give brith.

Pika.
If I am not wrong.

You are thinking to accept the 'CO' as Force. And complete as Ranger.
No. That do not work at all.

When you accept as Force.
You will need to use Talis, to complete that Order.

Ken_the_turtle
Aug 4, 2012, 07:36 PM
Pika.
If I am not wrong.

You are thinking to accept the 'CO' as Force. And complete as Ranger.
No. That do not work at all.

When you accept as Force.
You will need to use Talis, to complete that Order.

I think Pika meant that you do the quest as force then before you hand it in, change to hunter to get the SP on hunter instead of force.

You can hand it in as a hunter, but it will still give the SP to force.

UnLucky
Aug 4, 2012, 08:10 PM
You don't spec heavily into weak bullet though