PDA

View Full Version : 21+ Dark Ragne

RocSage
Aug 4, 2012, 07:53 PM
Is there a good place to hunt lvl 21+ Dark Ragne? other than emergency missions?

Sakarisei
Aug 4, 2012, 07:54 PM
It's very hard farming ragnes. Firstly, if you're in a team, why don't you mount a multiparty area? I'm sure you can catch it much easy than soloing...

ashley50
Aug 4, 2012, 07:54 PM
Roaming Multi-Parties. (It Can appear on any of the maps).

Kondibon
Aug 4, 2012, 08:00 PM
Based on my own expiriences I find free caves to be a boss spawning paradise. Though it's been a while since I did Hard Free caves.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 4, 2012, 08:12 PM
When I did this order as a Ranger, I found 4 of my Ragnes in 2 runs of Hard Free Forest
As a Hunter, I had much less luck and didn't finish the order until I was level 36

TaigaUC
Aug 4, 2012, 08:13 PM
Dark Ragne tends to spawn on Hard difficulty free-roam quests, especially multiparty areas. It's not consistent, but seems to occur fairly often. The more people there are, the higher chance.

moorebounce
Aug 4, 2012, 08:13 PM
Yeah the free Caves and Forest are the best places to find Dark Ragne. The Caves aren't that much better than the forest but it's the best from my experience. Just keep roaming the second map and you'll get them.

Chaosfissure
Aug 4, 2012, 08:19 PM
Eeh, any of the open areas have a chance to spawn Ragne. I've seen him very often in most of the areas barring desert, mainly because I don't do open desert that often. Either that or I'm a Ragne Magnet...which is plausible.

If you do open areas, make sure to visit the entirety of each map (second area especially) and you'll run into Ragne sooner or later.

gigawuts
Aug 4, 2012, 08:29 PM
Ragne is the only boss capable of showing up for a code duel in the mines. Mizers are a code attack. The only question is if there's a chance to show up a duel, or if each duel has its own individual chance. Depending on the setup used for spawning codes two out of three possibilities result in ragne showing up more frequently in mines than anywhere else.

jooozek
Aug 5, 2012, 03:09 AM
My bet is that their spawn frequency is all the same in all of the free fields and since you are going to be farming why not go for the most populated and vendortrash effective area? Mines seem to be the way to having the best vendortrash items [and mizer souls if you have access to player shop].

kkow
Aug 5, 2012, 03:37 AM
trying to clear the 5 sp RA quest, do i need to use the launcher exclusively for it to count? if not, can i still weak bullet beforehand and all that?

jooozek
Aug 5, 2012, 03:39 AM
trying to clear the 5 sp RA quest, do i need to use the launcher exclusively for it to count? if not, can i still weak bullet beforehand and all that?

You just need to hold the launcher when it dies.