PDA

View Full Version : Item So I found this sword in an Emergency Mission...

jwplayer0
Aug 6, 2012, 12:09 AM
And I can equip it as a Ranger, It also seems to be pretty rare. I havent equipped it yet so I still might be able to sell it. My question is, should I sell it?

http://puu.sh/P2oQ

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2012, 12:11 AM
It's an event weapon, the summer rappies drop it. It can be equipped by any class by only hunters can use the PAs. If you already equipped it then you can't sell it. Though I don't recommend doing so either way.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 6, 2012, 12:14 AM
Oh yeah it's pretty fucking rare alright, people only get like 10+ a day.

OpheliaInfinity
Aug 6, 2012, 12:15 AM
It may be worth a lot a year or two from now ^-^ Unless the next summer event drops them...

An item's value goes up when it's "out of print", no?

jwplayer0
Aug 6, 2012, 12:17 AM
well I already equipped it, so its worthless now, though I do plan on swithing to a hunter after I reach lvl cap.

Dinosaur
Aug 6, 2012, 12:19 AM
well I already equipped it, so its worthless now, though I do plan on swithing to a hunter after I reach lvl cap.

dont worry you'll pick up a few more

GoldenFalcon
Aug 6, 2012, 12:31 AM
I haven't gotten one yet
/corner

DragonForce
Aug 6, 2012, 12:35 AM
Holy shit a tuna sword! :ooo

OpheliaInfinity
Aug 6, 2012, 12:38 AM
I haven't gotten one yet
/corner
Welcome to the club :3 *holds out hand*

I just can't bring myself to kill a rappy 's all. >.>

super unlucky D:

pikachief
Aug 6, 2012, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the club :3 *holds out hand*

I just can't bring myself to kill a rappy 's all. >.>

super unlucky D:

I have killed many a summer rappy now and I also cannot for some reason seem to get a Space Tuna to drop :'(

TaigaUC
Aug 6, 2012, 05:45 AM
Two of my friends and I haven't seen a single Tuna drop.

I bought one with 3 affixes for 13k, so they must be dropping a lot for everyone else. The +10s were selling for 100-300k a few days ago, but they've gone up now.

Lostbob117
Aug 6, 2012, 05:55 AM
They're like 30k or so for a +0 one.

Miyoko
Aug 6, 2012, 08:22 AM
None for me, either. I just keep getting stupid grinders :(

Polly
Aug 6, 2012, 08:40 AM
I have killed many a summer rappy now and I also cannot for some reason seem to get a Space Tuna to drop :'(

I've been there when a few of my friends saw their first Summer Rappy and it's dropped for them every time. Another friend, anytime we see Rappies, it seems they get a Space Tuna drop every single time.

I've still yet to get one. RNG like a bitch around here.

BIG OLAF
Aug 6, 2012, 08:42 AM
I bought one for like 40k, and took it to +10 myself. Wasn't too bad. Honestly, I'd rather have grinders from Rappies.

kkow
Aug 6, 2012, 09:13 AM
they still drop meseta for me. its a conspiracy.... stupid rappies

Indignation Judgment
Aug 6, 2012, 10:07 AM
So far I only got 1 dropped Space Tuna. It's sitting in my storage probably for the rest of eternity (since I bought one after raging on it not dropping, because the one I bought also had Lucky Raise).

Still a good choice for Joseph's missions.

Sizustar
Aug 6, 2012, 10:20 AM
I've gotten..3~4 of them, kept on ly one, and sold the rest for 10~15k(Depend on slot and element)

Arika
Aug 6, 2012, 10:27 AM
it is such cheap anyway, no matter you got it drop or not, can always buy one for collection. Wish Maguro in real like market would be this cheap.

raiden55
Aug 6, 2012, 10:31 AM
you can equip it with a lv14+- hunter, and it's a pretty good weapon at this level, and also very cheap
there's some at 10k masetas sometimes.

Coatl
Aug 6, 2012, 11:44 AM
The value for it is dropping so fast..
I wouldn't surprised if it was worth 5k in the next two days.

Alnet
Aug 6, 2012, 11:58 AM
It's dropping that much? I've only ever gotten one. Not that I want another.

Link1275
Aug 6, 2012, 12:11 PM
If you don't have one, just run some events on hard(city, city, & banther). You'll get one fast.

Silver Crow
Aug 6, 2012, 02:20 PM
wow people think these are actually rare? i've picked up around 4 so far and vendored them all >.< they look ugly as hell and i doubt they'll be rare in a few years since people are getting so many. there are some going for as little has 5k on the auction.

Kazzi
Aug 6, 2012, 02:27 PM
I've picked up a load and equipped them with different elements to troll parties with. They're not very powerful but they are amusing.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 6, 2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I've sold a couple of these back when they were going for about 50 - 75k or so. I plan on keeping at least one for myself though. Limited item, event drop, etc.

gigawuts
Aug 6, 2012, 03:12 PM
I grabbed one for 400k because it had lucky rise and an element I wanted.

yolo no regrets

(I still have yet to find one despite killing literally dozens of rappies, RNG hate)

_Nue
Aug 6, 2012, 03:13 PM
For some reason I always find Space Tuna's just lying around. I guess people just happen to kill Summer Rappies whenever I'm not around :|

Gama
Aug 6, 2012, 03:40 PM
when i see it wiggling i just feel like i'm about to blush... it just looks wrong for it to wiggle like that.

<.<

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2012, 03:48 PM
when i see it wiggling i just feel like i'm about to blush... it just looks wrong for it to wiggle like that.

<.<

Oh god... I'm glad I'm not the only one. orz

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 6, 2012, 04:22 PM
Now you're the only two :3

KrankItVZ
Aug 6, 2012, 10:13 PM
Its friggin worthless. I bought one for 26k just cuz I want to collect stuff. The amount of tuna in the sword section of the AH is retarded...

SEGA NEEDS to decrease the drop rate of the "common" rares. Not to increase its value but just make the quantity of it drop off the AH

10011408V3.9
Aug 6, 2012, 10:29 PM
Its friggin worthless. I bought one for 26k just cuz I want to collect stuff. The amount of tuna in the sword section of the AH is retarded...

SEGA NEEDS to decrease the drop rate of the "common" rares. Not to increase its value but just make the quantity of it drop off the AH

Considering that it'll stop dropping entirely after 8/29 first. If Sega never puts this into drop tables again for a significant period of time (I'm thinking 2 or more years) then it'll give the current harvest glut of space tuna (IN...SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.../nevergetsold) some time to be equipped by those that want to keep it. in time, the available supplies after the drop-window will minnow winnow down the available, unbound tuna to make them a collector's item. Then the nerds who keep their tuna in the original, unopened Rappie Co. packaging can sell it and make a mint on the vanity market.

KanaHanazawaLover
Aug 7, 2012, 12:49 AM
i have found 2 so far and both were "?"space tuna...
i freaking love mine when i got it appraised i got it as a
space tuna +1, ice 18, meseta fever II, and Lucky rise I
since then i have raised it up to a +5. havent touched the other one so its still a "?"

im a force and the tuna works amazing for me. i have to use the sub pallet for my techs but thats a small price to pay to have a shield and those abilities!

goldwing
Aug 7, 2012, 01:21 AM

I am just as unlucky. I love collectables but this one it tasks me!!!

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2012, 01:31 AM
Oh god... I'm glad I'm not the only one. orz

LOL

Ya two needa chill, yo...

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2012, 01:34 AM
LOL

Ya two needa chill, yo...

I never said I don't like them... they just... flop around... it's... arousing... actually... orz

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2012, 01:40 AM
I never said I don't like them... they just... flop around... it's... arousing... actually... orz

/Spits coffee

Mike
Aug 7, 2012, 01:41 AM
im a force and the tuna works amazing for me. i have to use the sub pallet for my techs but thats a small price to pay to have a shield and those abilities!
Being able to equip a sword as a ranger is fun too. Not being able to use PAs for it is unfortunate but I think smacking things with a tuna makes up for it.

Crimson Exile
Aug 7, 2012, 01:47 AM
I actually called it before it dropped. Was in mines doing Mizer rush and was like I bet if I kill this new rappy I will get that crap tuna sword 2 seconds later... Crap tuna sword yay!

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2012, 01:48 AM
/Spits coffee
...wat? D:

Being able to equip a sword as a ranger is fun too. Not being able to use PAs for it is unfortunate but I think smacking things with a tuna makes up for it.

i have found 2 so far and both were "?"space tuna...
i freaking love mine when i got it appraised i got it as a
space tuna +1, ice 18, meseta fever II, and Lucky rise I
since then i have raised it up to a +5. havent touched the other one so its still a "?"

Yeah I'm really liking it for that, using a sword with techs amuses me. Well... that and the fact that it's a giant fish. I have to admit I don't like the sound it makes when you swing it though.

Coatl
Aug 7, 2012, 02:18 AM
Needs more wiggle.
I want to feel accomplished when I smack ragne in the face with a wet floppy fish.

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2012, 02:20 AM
Needs more wiggle.
I want to feel accomplished when I smack ragne in the face with a wet floppy fish.

youaredoingthisonpurposearen'tyou?

joking aside, that WOULD be far more amusing. It's awfully sti-- goddamn it now I'm doing it too.

KanaHanazawaLover
Aug 7, 2012, 03:06 AM

i think so too!!! especially when the tuna is larger than you character

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/WzPMK.gif
yeah i know its a small .gif but i didnt want to drop a giant size file here
[/SPOILER-BOX]

KanaHanazawaLover
Aug 7, 2012, 03:08 AM
Yeah I'm really liking it for that, using a sword with techs amuses me. Well... that and the fact that it's a giant fish. I have to admit I don't like the sound it makes when you swing it though.
yeah that sound does start to get annoying after a bit... but i try to drown it out with the screams of my enemies

PhantasmalSage
Aug 7, 2012, 07:06 AM

Buying them is so easy now.