PDA

View Full Version : What is this error?

Akumetsu
Aug 6, 2012, 01:10 AM
What is this saying... ive already purchased my webmoney and just needing to finish converting the pts to AC... Thnx in advance

Mike
Aug 6, 2012, 01:13 AM
You need to do your inputing in Japanese full-width characters.

Akumetsu
Aug 6, 2012, 01:37 AM
I really tried to figure this out on my own... but im having no luck, found a site to convert half(which im assuming is what i was using) to full length... but now its giving me this error... So my "address" is

東京都 足立区 千住曙町42-4 TS129998 通販商品配送サービス TENSO 取次ぎ

basically just put down this
東京都 足立区 千住曙町

I converted that^ to full length
東京都 足立区 千住曙町

ive already lost a good hour of gaming time because I can't let this go... what am I not doing right and many thanks

OpheliaInfinity
Aug 6, 2012, 02:01 AM
Now there's a problem with your kanji name. If you're using alphanumeric characters those need to be full-width too.
A good site to do that. (http://www.linkstrasse.de/en/%EF%BD%86%EF%BD%95%EF%BD%8C%EF%BD%8C%EF%BD%97%EF%B D%89%EF%BD%84%EF%BD%94%EF%BD%88%EF%BC%8D%EF%BD%83% EF%BD%8F%EF%BD%8E%EF%BD%96%EF%BD%85%EF%BD%92%EF%BD %94%EF%BD%85%EF%BD%92)

▲➌〇N
Aug 6, 2012, 02:23 AM
only an hour pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i took me about 5-7 hours till i got told i can use the same examples off bumped guide @_@

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 6, 2012, 02:30 AM
I really tried to figure this out on my own... but im having no luck, found a site to convert half(which im assuming is what i was using) to full length... but now its giving me this error... So my "address" is

東京都 足立区 千住曙町42-4 TS129998 通販商品配送サービス TENSO 取次ぎ

basically just put down this
東京都 足立区 千住曙町

I converted that^ to full length
東京都 足立区 千住曙町

ive already lost a good hour of gaming time because I can't let this go... what am I not doing right and many thanks

I can see a number of things wrong...

But that specific error is saying you input your name wrong, nothing to do with address.

I wouldn't be surprised if TENSO ends up being a blacklisted address in the near future either...

Akumetsu
Aug 6, 2012, 02:32 AM
Thanks everybody, it was as simple as I thought it was supposed to be...

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 6, 2012, 02:35 AM
You might want to stick that 42-2 at the end as well, that's the street address isn't it?

Or do you live on the street!