PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 Fanmade PV/MV

SallySalSal
Aug 6, 2012, 05:44 AM
Herro everybody~

I made a PSO2 PV/MV! What's so unique about this video? Well, I didn't make this video to show off my "uber skills" (I know I'm not great at this game lol, I don't pretend to be) or show off high damage numbers, I made this music video to show off what this game has to offer. This video will show a bit of all the areas that are released as of now, will show the variety and uniqueness of all the bosses and tiny bit of story cutscenes. So may contain spoilers. I made this video purely for fun, as I enjoy making these things~

I tried my absolute best to have parts of the video match up with the music (hope you guys don't mind that messy intro, I decided to scrap my first idea at the last minute and threw that jumbled mess in there). So without further ado, heres my video~ Please watch in HD/1080!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTSiVFYznFk

Side Notes~

Yes, I didn't include Gwanada because A) I forgot (lol) and B) even if I could add it, probably wouldn't since that boss didn't really have much to offer =/ (imo)
If there were things I could add or change, it would be to add a Forest Scenary (if you notice, there's only tundra, desert, and caves). The forest scenery only appears right after you make your character (way too lazy to make a new acc/buy a new character just to get 3 seconds of footage~) and Mines scenery is not available yet.
Another thing I would add is a segment showing off Photon Blasts. My original idea was to PB while fighting Vol Dragon, but my Unicorn kept jumping away from the Vol or Vol immediately went underground so I dropped that idea pretty fast lol.

Aside from the flak I know I will be getting based on my skills or weak damage etc., any and all comments, suggestions are all welcome! Hope you guys enjoy enjoy~

SallySalSal
Aug 6, 2012, 05:44 AM
How do I embed my video ;-;

mommy_cornelia
Aug 6, 2012, 06:53 AM
You need to use the "insert Link" tag and the long youtube link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTSiVFYznFk

SallySalSal
Aug 6, 2012, 07:04 AM
Oh, why thank you~

yoshiblue
Aug 6, 2012, 09:27 AM
Pretty neat stuff.

Blizz3112
Aug 6, 2012, 03:04 PM
Nice vid, good action, but I think the music doesn't fit all that well... it should be more action-oriented, if you catch my drift... ;-)

Zekester
Aug 6, 2012, 03:49 PM
Awesome Video. I enjoyed it! Thought it was put together nicely. Music was decent, had a beat to it. Though, I think it would have been better had you put all the intro to the bosses one after the other, then fought them, and then had all their "defeats" right after. Still, nicely done.