PDA

View Full Version : Item Info About Certain Items

HLEV
Aug 6, 2012, 07:42 AM
Hello.

I'm trying to find out about some items I've seen in the game. I was stupid enough to not do a screenshot when I saw someone with them, so I'll try to describe them with words.

They appear to be Cast Unit items. There are two big spikes on the back, also spiky arm and leg parts. They're of the same color as the armor.
I tried searching for them but have no idea how do I do that as I'm new to this game.
So, thanks for any info in advance. If you didn't get what I'm looking for, don't hesitate to ask.

mommy_cornelia
Aug 6, 2012, 07:45 AM
Here you can look for the unit you want :3

PSO2 Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=17)

jooozek
Aug 6, 2012, 07:49 AM
Press T next time, then click on the person and pick the 6th option, then the 2nd.

HLEV
Aug 6, 2012, 07:50 AM
Thanks.

I can't recognize the ones I'm looking for just from icons, though. And is it even possible for the Unit items to match the color of your armor? I've seen them at least twice. Once white and once black.

gigawuts
Aug 6, 2012, 07:57 AM
It sounds like you're looking for 5 star hunter units. I've got a set myself.

リア/ショルバキュドアα
アパディクター
レガディクター

There's other kinds of units with spikes on them, but these are the ones I've had equipped for a good while now.

HLEV
Aug 6, 2012, 08:03 AM
Gimme a screenshot of yourself! xD

Alenoir
Aug 6, 2012, 08:04 AM
And is it even possible for the Unit items to match the color of your armor? I've seen them at least twice. Once white and once black.

Most units change color based on your outfit.

HLEV
Aug 6, 2012, 05:18 PM
Here they are.

Now, they have plenty of stars. Am I supposed to buy such items with real money?

Kondibon
Aug 6, 2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks.

I can't recognize the ones I'm looking for just from icons, though.The trick is to search for the ones you think might be them and preview whatever comes up.

I'm pretty sure it's this set though.

リア/カルバリアウィング
アーム/カルバリアトール
レッグ/カルバリアフィン

EDIT: They're a hardmode emergency code reward. Most likely from the hardmode emergency missions (the city and banther ones).

HLEV
Aug 6, 2012, 05:39 PM
I see. Thanks for the info!