PDA

View Full Version : Login Issue~confused

StepsonuTM
Aug 6, 2012, 03:54 PM
Okay when i try to log in it takes me to another box where i need to insert something? since i cant read japanese. Im not sure what to type in ,because when i type in my username & pw. it takes me to another box . im not sure if this normal ,because i havent been on since the obt . Please help if you are sure of what im trying to explain & some helps may be useful thank you.

mommy_cornelia
Aug 6, 2012, 03:57 PM
it is asking you for an ingame ID. Just type any ID you want to have :3

Sizustar
Aug 6, 2012, 03:57 PM
Okay when i try to log in it takes me to another box where i need to insert something? since i cant read japanese. Im not sure what to type in ,because when i type in my username & pw. it takes me to another box . im not sure if this normal ,because i havent been on since the obt . Please help if you are sure of what im trying to explain & some helps may be useful thank you.

Check your e-mail for the security code to input.

mommy_cornelia
Aug 6, 2012, 03:59 PM
migth be as well what sizustar is saying

StepsonuTM
Aug 6, 2012, 04:04 PM
Im trying too search for a sec/ code somewhere. x_x Im trying to see how many digit numbers are & im on my email messages

Cortte
Aug 6, 2012, 04:12 PM
I had just gotten an email from SEGA today giving me a login code, though I didn't need to use it when logging in. So that email would be your best bet.

StepsonuTM
Aug 6, 2012, 04:12 PM
ahh, i give up :p might aswell wait for NA release. ,Thanks for the help

oifjustus
Aug 6, 2012, 04:15 PM
Sounds like the email verification code. Press the big button at the bottom of that form. Now check your sega accounts email, you should see a new email with a new code. Go back to pso2 and paste in that code. Press the right side button and your good to go.

Reiketsu
Aug 6, 2012, 06:47 PM
Might want to check this thread, if you don't get a verification mail:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199159&page=4

ScottyMango
Aug 6, 2012, 07:25 PM
ahh, i give up :p might aswell wait for NA release. ,Thanks for the help

You could always use the English patch..

To me, this sounds like the screen asking you to create your account name.

StepsonuTM
Aug 7, 2012, 03:29 AM
english patch ,out already? lol never knew about that & idk much about screen capping onto forums & what not but i'll try .

ScottyMango
Aug 7, 2012, 03:34 AM
Its been out for about a week.

The Bumped blog is your friend for all PSO2 related help:

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

StepsonuTM
Aug 7, 2012, 03:42 AM
http://file:///C:/Users/Admin/Pictures/Pso2.PNG lol idk

StepsonuTM
Aug 7, 2012, 03:42 AM
damn i tried to send an image of it but dont know how to. but i'll check out the english patch right now since i want to play x_x

StepsonuTM
Aug 7, 2012, 03:54 AM
Okay i now have the english patch & its asking for my Authenication key x_x

▲➌〇N
Aug 7, 2012, 03:58 AM
check your emails you may recived more than one my friend had 3 when i checked his

StepsonuTM
Aug 7, 2012, 04:01 AM
well it be labeled in numbers?o.o cause everything is in japanes which i cant read. :/ but i'll try