PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way early on to get Meseta before 20?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 6, 2012, 06:12 PM
Need to do some upgrading.

blace
Aug 6, 2012, 06:14 PM
NPC junk, ignore buying expensive gear, clothes and the like and generally use whatever you pick up.

Works for me at least.

Insane food dish
Aug 6, 2012, 06:15 PM
City missions with a multi-party or free missions when it's not on.

Iduno
Aug 6, 2012, 06:22 PM
NPC junk, ignore buying expensive gear, clothes and the like and generally use whatever you pick up.

Works for me at least.

This doesn't really answer the op's question, if he wasn't planning on buying expensive gear/clothes/whatever he wouldn't be making this thread.

Back on topic, run the city missions when they are on and grind on the mines free mission in block 2 with multiparty (don't finish it, just run around killing stuff), pick up absolutely everything and sell it to npc shops unless you want to use it.

blace
Aug 6, 2012, 06:24 PM
This doesn't really answer the op's question, if he wasn't planning on buying expensive gear/clothes/whatever he wouldn't be making this thread.
Thread title reads "What's the best way early on to get Meseta before 20?"

I answered as it worked out for me that way.

Macman
Aug 6, 2012, 06:37 PM
City missions, then free Desert MPAs.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 6, 2012, 08:01 PM
Just NPC everything that isn't a direct upgrade. The moment you realize your bag is full? drop a pipe, sell, then go back in and pick up more stuff.

The best place? City or Desert. If you don't have desert yet, just whatever you do have unlocked works.

Hope that helps. :D

KrankItVZ
Aug 6, 2012, 10:06 PM
Uhhh imho screw that. Just speed your way through level 40. By doing that it will make your farming much easier as mines drop junk quite fast and the items can be vendor'd for more than those crap during low level.

Blackheart521
Aug 6, 2012, 10:10 PM
Need to do some upgrading.

Just saying, why do you need to do upgrading on weapons at that level? You'll just be replacing them when you gt to a higher level, save your money for your end game gear... it's better in the long run, your ungrinded/unaffixed weapons should suffice for now. ^^;

Scarlet_Rain
Aug 7, 2012, 12:37 PM

Back on topic, run the city missions when they are on and grind on the mines free mission in block 2 with multiparty (don't finish it, just run around killing stuff), pick up absolutely everything and sell it to npc shops unless you want to use it.

mines before 20, eh?

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2012, 12:50 PM
The best thing to do before lv20 is to get past lv20