PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else love the rappy sculpture for the summer event?

GrieverXVII
Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 PM
I love collecting statues/resin of memorable things to me, and i love what they've done with that center piece in the shopping district, i really hope they have new one's each update!

I love mini detailed diorama's such as the rappy with the surfboard and to have it animating is so awesome too! I wish they made a collection of these in real life!

I'm staring at it right now as i type this O_O

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 6, 2012, 11:51 PM
Sculpture???

Whatever that thing is it totally redeems rappys for me.
:)

We should get a mini version of it as a room deco at least.

10011408V3.9
Aug 6, 2012, 11:52 PM
It is rather nice, but if I had to have some critisism of it I'd say that it lacks visibility to viewers on the bottom level. The base for it is a tad too broad (or the sculpture is just so large) that you need a better vantage point to appreciate the details.

Otherwise it looks good from the 2nd and 3rd levels.

GrieverXVII
Aug 6, 2012, 11:53 PM
Sculpture???

Whatever that thing is it totally redeems rappys for me.
:)

We should get a min version of it as a room deco.

hmmm that is a good idea! just like vol's head lol.

i think i've seen you on ship 2 block 20? pookie right?

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 6, 2012, 11:56 PM
hmmm that is a good idea! just like vol's head lol.

i think i've seen you on ship 2 block 20? pookie right?

Fyeah.jpg

★PooKie★

UnLucky
Aug 7, 2012, 12:11 AM
No, I hate it!

Why can't I jump on top of it and surf with the big guy?

SolRiver
Aug 7, 2012, 02:30 AM
If some one make an actual physical version of it with a music player underneath and would play the music of the lobby (music box style)... I would be paying good money for that.

Limbo_lag
Aug 7, 2012, 02:44 AM
Heh, the thing blinks if you stare at it long enough...

GrieverXVII
Aug 7, 2012, 02:47 AM
If some one make an actual physical version of it with a music player underneath and would play the music of the lobby (music box style)... I would be paying good money for that.

that'd be awesome!

eharima
Aug 7, 2012, 05:48 AM
ask this guy ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLAstR1wTI

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2012, 05:53 AM
ask this guy ....

??PSO2?????????????.mp4 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLAstR1wTI)

Is it bad that the part which amused me most was the fact that he bothered to censor the pantsu?

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2012, 05:53 AM
My only gripe: You can't see more of it.

PSO Ep 1&2 had lobbies with multiple sculpture/statue/etc. platforms all over the lobby, so you were always far enough that you could see the full thing. I wish they'd put one in each corner, maybe outside the window, etc.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 7, 2012, 06:03 AM
maybe outside the window, etc.

You just love getting NPCs banned, don't you!

Gardios
Aug 7, 2012, 01:33 PM
I love the sculpture! Would buy an actual replica if it existed, but I'm sure all we'd get is a FOnewearl... <_<

I wonder if someone can get the model and then make a Pepakura sheet?

Blizz3112
Aug 7, 2012, 01:48 PM
Is it bad that the part which amused me most was the fact that he bothered to censor the pantsu?

Yeah, that was kinda cute in a way... he's a gentleman and he respects the girl's privacy... ;-)