PDA

View Full Version : So... Time Attack...

Macman
Aug 7, 2012, 01:59 AM
Has anyone actually pulled off an S-rank time on hard difficulty WITHOUT skipping the boss doors?

We had a team of four Lv40s, 2 HUs, 1 RA, and 1 FO and doing everything in our power to kill things as fast as possible. We squeezed out a time of 14:53 and that apparently only translates to 857 points, and an A rank.

The only possible way I can see people s-ranking this at the current level cap is with +10 9-star weapons with 50% fire element, and every attack affix under the sun.

Are there any videos showcasing a team s-ranking this asinine quest on hard without exploiting the boss doors? :-?

I hate you and everything you stand for, Kuroto.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 7, 2012, 02:08 AM
We have done it before.. It was awhile ago
3 rangers and a hunter we got 1
Me and hunter were cap and others were around lvl 34 and 32.
S rank is under 12:00 I think it's been a while lol

(we didnt skip a thing)
Still don't see why ppl have problems skipping? A lot easier and no one would care. Anyways good luck.

Sp-24
Aug 7, 2012, 02:11 AM
You very much can fit into 13:00 time limit without using exploits, but you might have to skip some of the fights anyway. Time Attack is filled to the brim with shortcuts, you see.

Macman
Aug 7, 2012, 02:17 AM
Well we pretty much skipped as many fights as possible. We only focused on Oodans in the forest warp room since they die so fast, then we had to make a lap around that 4-room loop to get to the gauntlet leading to the rockbear.

Come Tundra we avoid any fights that don't trigger a jump pad to activate, the two De Malmoths are probably the biggest stalling point, it's so hard to hit their weak spots regularly.

I don't see any other possible shortcuts to take.

Ueno54
Aug 7, 2012, 02:21 AM
Sounds like you need more rangers to make more weak spots!

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 7, 2012, 02:22 AM
Sounds like you need more rangers to make more weak spots!

You only need 1 good one.

Mike
Aug 7, 2012, 02:27 AM
It's perfectly possible to S-rank without exploiting glitches. You've just got to study the second area a bit more.

Macman
Aug 7, 2012, 02:29 AM
What's a good spot to weak bullet a De Malmoth anyway? The horn is too unreliable, the faceplate is a waste until it breaks and doesn't let your HUs make real good use of it, and I'm not sure if just applying it to the main body would do any good.

Mike
Aug 7, 2012, 02:30 AM
and I'm not sure if just applying it to the main body would do any good.
It does.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 7, 2012, 02:32 AM
What's a good spot to weak bullet a De Malmoth anyway? The horn is too unreliable, the faceplate is a waste until it breaks and doesn't let your HUs make real good use of it, and I'm not sure if just applying it to the main body would do any good.
Don't waste weak shot on body>.>

Yeah if you can get the weak shot on that back spine thingy which his it's weak spot idk if techer can aim at that spot but him "shooting it" on the single rock across the giant rocks.
Have the hunter clean up everything else.

I can show you this and more if you are in ship 2 because I'm horrible at explaining things.

And for the last time it's not a glitch! Ignorance>.>!