PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding class skills**

DoubleCannon
Aug 7, 2012, 01:50 PM
I have been wondering this but do class skills used carry over to other classes and by this I mean the stat skills. Aka. Hunter getting 10 points in SA attack I and II and if u switched to ranger those added SA attack remains? Ranger gets ability / dex stat boosts so say i level ranger to 40 max out ability stats or whatever that gives extra points and I switch back to hunter I would keep those added stats?

Any help is appreciated thanks

jooozek
Aug 7, 2012, 01:51 PM
I have been wondering this but do class skills used carry over to other classes and by this I mean the stat skills. Aka. Hunter getting 10 points in SA attack I and II and if u switched to ranger those added SA attack remains? Ranger gets ability / dex stat boosts so say i level ranger to 40 max out ability stats or whatever that gives extra points and I switch back to hunter I would keep those added stats?

Any help is appreciated thanks

No, they don't carry over.

DoubleCannon
Aug 7, 2012, 01:53 PM
No, they don't carry over.

ouch... so levelling my ranger to level 11 has been rather pointless. This is sad lol. Well back to my hunter to rare hunt I suppose

Ana-Chan
Aug 7, 2012, 01:59 PM
Of course, that is only to date. Nobody knows how subclasses will affect anything. So be aware, that this is "no, they don't carry over now". Although I guess it is too easy to forget that there are planned changes.

IceBlink
Aug 7, 2012, 02:10 PM
ouch... so levelling my ranger to level 11 has been rather pointless. This is sad lol. Well back to my hunter to rare hunt I suppose

Not really. You could carry on levelling ranger at any time, or switch to force to level. It costs nothing to class-switch, and you could always unlock Lisa and Marlu NPCs along with their missions to do. :3