PDA

View Full Version : My brothers and sisters, join me in prayer.

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2012, 10:02 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a222/XLauncher/Untitled.jpg

Welcome, my brothers and sisters. Today, we gather to celebrate a glorious day granted to us by our lord, Sakai. We celebrate our lord by partaking of the gifts he has bequeathed to us, and show our reverence for his glory by being the dutiful stewards of this wondrous, wondrous world. Today, let us take the time to recognize the labor of love that our lord Sakai invested on our part by recounting the history of creation.

In the beginning, our lord Sakai registered copyrights and trademarks. And so, did the bloggers scurry with speculation based on this morsel of information. Speculation wove themselves into rumors which wove into facts. And in this way, did the world come into its first, formless existence. On the second day, our lord Sakai deemed that there should be a vision to beheld and said, “let there be concept art.” And so, there was concept art. Beautiful art that ignited the imagination and teased the senses. In this way, did the world come to its first vision.

On third day, our lord Sakai deemed that this world should demand sustenance and thus spoke, “let there be cash shop.” And so, did the world find its nourishment, nursing on the teat of the vain, the indecisive, and the fickle. Our lord Sakai decreed the two great cash shops: the greater Arkz Cash to govern the wealthy and the lesser UN to govern the frugal. On the fourth day, our lord Sakai looked upon his creation and deemed it worthy to host life. He spoke, “let there be character creator,” and lo, this wondrous boon was hoisted upon the world to fill it with teeming creations of flesh and steel and silicone. So much silicone.

On the fifth day, our lord Sakai spoke, “let us test the servers, so that one day, players may come to rule over the photon arts in the discs, the rares in the world and all the other items that drop.” And so, there was beta. And again, our lord Sakai spoke, “go forth, be fruitful and multiply,” and thus, we came into beta invites. On the sixth day, the Phantasy Star Online 2 had been completed in its vast splendor in array, prepared to accept gamers from all over the globe.

By the seventh day, our lord Sakai had finished the work he had been doing, so, he rested from all its work. Then, our lord Sakai blessed the seventh day and called it maintenance.

Sit, and reflect my brothers and sisters, on the work that has been done to bring you into this marvelous world, filled with our lord’s glory and all his majesty. Come, let us give praise with the Lord’s prayer:

Our Lord, who art in Nippon,
hallowed be your name.
Thy Sega come,
your will be done, in the US as it is in Nippon.
Give us this day, our daily FUN,
and forgive us our ToS breeches,
as we have forgiven those who have breeched against us.
And lead us not into barrel,
but deliver us from Code: Avoid.
Amen.

Go forth into the world and do justice, my brothers and sisters. Peace be upon you.

sexyslut
Aug 7, 2012, 10:03 PM
. wat

iTz PooKiie xx
Shutup

_Nue
...what.

Zyrusticae
wat .

Valkyrie Lovrina
oh lord.....

iwerkout
Aug 7, 2012, 10:04 PM
http://www.ideasden.com/upload/2010/09/cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg

Jakosifer
PRAISE THE LAWD

DEL-IVER US FROM DAT CODE AVOID

xXJoshXx
?????

Metaru
*drool*

Limbo_lag
Aug 7, 2012, 10:05 PM
...wut.

Enforcer MKV
......*slow clap*

Kondibon
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0dp3rS9Fa1r7jd5do3_400.gif

Garnet_Moon
Aug 7, 2012, 10:06 PM
...you need some laundry machines and cosmo fountains in that room, STAT.

sugarFO
I think we should just calm down a bit. From what I remember in JP PSU, English players didn't really make themselves known out in the open all the time like they have in PSO2 (correct me if I'm wrong.) Even though PSU had this TOS clause, we could still play. But I think the spamming (saw a lot of it before servers went down) and other things needs to cool off some. Just imo. ^^

Narugami
Marry me. Carry my babies.

Enforcer MKV

aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm immediately one-up'd. *shakes fist jokingly*

Ysi
hahaha~

kkow
to be honest i laughed.

Xaeris
Aug 7, 2012, 10:07 PM
I think we should just calm down a bit. From what I remember in JP PSU, English players didn't really make themselves known out in the open all the time like they have in PSO2 (correct me if I'm wrong.) Even though PSU had this TOS clause, we could still play. But I think the spamming (saw a lot of it before servers went down) and other things needs to cool off some. Just imo. ^^

That's not what this is for. I actually had this finished before I saw that thread. This was just an idea I wanted to do for the next time we had maintenance.

otarusama
Aug 7, 2012, 10:07 PM
Oh gawd. Dat post.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 7, 2012, 10:08 PM

This but it won't happen. We need ppl to transfer to American servers STAT.

Asakust
Aug 7, 2012, 10:08 PM
tl;dr

Kondibon
Aug 7, 2012, 10:09 PM
That's not what this is for. I actually had this finished before I saw that thread. This was just an idea I wanted to do for the next time we had maintenance.

Well it certainly improved my mood. Kudos.

Lumpen Thingy
this is the longest thread about nothing I think I have ever read

Tajima Hirago
Not even gonna lie man...I started to laugh my ass off from that. Haha

Cyron Tanryoku

Ueno54
PRAISE THE LAWD

Oh lawd send me da telepipe! Raise me up from this red torment!

Shirai
Lmfao.

Resanoca
Aug 7, 2012, 10:10 PM
From what I remember in JP PSU, English players didn't really make themselves known out in the open all the time like they have in PSO2 (correct me if I'm wrong.)
lolno The english community was well known on JP PSU. Especially during events when they'd flood the 5th floor and chat to fuck and back.

Magus_84
Aug 7, 2012, 10:11 PM
Testify!

Metaru
Oh ok i lol'd slightly after i finally got it.

BIG OLAF
I think what Xaeris was trying to say was

"Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

sugarFO
Aug 7, 2012, 10:12 PM
lolno The english community was well known on JP PSU. Especially during events when they'd flood the 5th floor and chat to fuck and back.

Ahhh okay, thank you. I just remember chatting with someone people and they were telling me not to speak out in public and stuff. Hehe ^^

Zyrusticae
Aug 7, 2012, 10:12 PM
What the fuck are you people "what"ing for? This is great.
It was my most immediate reaction.

After reading it through, it indeed garnered great mirth from my tattered breast. :yes:

Heat Haze
Aug 7, 2012, 10:15 PM
That was amusing lol.

Demon-
Aug 7, 2012, 10:17 PM
Amen!

Sayara
Aug 7, 2012, 10:24 PM
The nights still young my friend.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 7, 2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.ideasden.com/upload/2010/09/cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg

PRAISE THE LAWD

Oh lawd send me da telepipe! Raise me up from this red torment!

While I'm not religious I commend you for being able to re-write the creation story in terms of PSO2.

Though it looks like I'm gonna have to delete all my auto chat off my character and Either not have any or find someone who can translate it and become forever silent in general chat and only even talk in team, party and wipers.

mctastee
Aug 7, 2012, 11:12 PM
Reading that was more entertaining that it should have been.

soulpimpwizzurd
Aug 9, 2012, 11:18 PM
lol not bad op

TalHex
Aug 10, 2012, 12:19 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/enthralling.jpg