PDA

View Full Version : Even If We Can't Play PSO 2 Till Next Year...

Kanivakil
Aug 7, 2012, 11:26 PM
We always have each other at this forum and we can play RPG's like the old days with books, dices, and use our great imagination! Ahem, I never played this type of RPG before.

iwerkout
Aug 7, 2012, 11:27 PM
lol

inb4lock

SaiKo
Aug 7, 2012, 11:28 PM
PSO2: The tabletop RPG...

Actually, I'd probably enjoy that more. <_<

EvilMag
Aug 7, 2012, 11:29 PM
So who wants to play Chess?

Mikura
PSO2: The tabletop RPG...

Actually, I'd probably enjoy that more. <_<

Speaking of which, I kinda miss the card game from Episode III. :3

_Nue
Oh look, this thread again.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 7, 2012, 11:33 PM
So who wants to play Chess?
Checkers is where it's at.

EvilMag
Aug 7, 2012, 11:35 PM

I disagree.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 7, 2012, 11:36 PM
I disagree.
FINE!

Pog?

SaiKo
A true badass would play Pogs.

Pre-empted.
Touche. >_>

Mikura

I agree. I say we have a vote.

EvilMag
FINE!

Pog?

Sure thing.

Fox2Tails
Aug 7, 2012, 11:37 PM
Tiddly Winks

LK1721
Aug 7, 2012, 11:37 PM
FINE!

Pog?

Oh yes. I will take you on in Pogs.

Kanivakil
Aug 7, 2012, 11:41 PM
Heh. I'm playing Phantasy Star II from my Steam account, waiting anxiously to see if we all will meet again tomorrow at PSO 2!

I have PSO 2, 3, and 4 hehe. I purchased Sega Genesis classics for 5 bucks on the summer sale I think.

gravityvx
Aug 7, 2012, 11:55 PM
Tiddly Winks

I don't why this word always makes me laugh...Tiddly Winks...ahahahaha...ahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAhttp://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/1178655800896-1.gif

Fujiko
Aug 7, 2012, 11:57 PM
I have PSO 2, 3, and 4 hehe. I purchased Sega Genesis classics for 5 bucks on the summer sale I think.

Dang, how is PSO 3 and 4? ;)

Kidding, I think you mean PS2, 3 and 4 :D

I really like the original, might replay it on my GBA soon.

KrankItVZ
Aug 8, 2012, 04:03 AM
I really don't get why they're even going to bother locking if so. I mean either way we ARE keeping up their number of players and even to some extent buying AC and all that. What the hell are they being scared of? I really hate it when the Japanese community just shuts shit down only for their people... now its just fucking annoying at this point

kobiio
Aug 8, 2012, 04:46 AM
why can't "We" play pso2JP?

IzzyData
Aug 8, 2012, 05:07 AM
Time to flood pso:bb.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 06:52 AM
I really don't get why they're even going to bother locking if so. I mean either way we ARE keeping up their number of players and even to some extent buying AC and all that. What the hell are they being scared of? I really hate it when the Japanese community just shuts shit down only for their people... now its just fucking annoying at this point

And the japanese find the american/english presence fucking annoying, hence the TOS change. People outside of japan aren't supposed to be buying AC anyway, and they could care less about a tiny less than 1% of people outside of japans money, when you're all pissing off the majority of their consumers in the lobbies and other places with the antics in the lobbies.

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats on these forums talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Well, to those cocky kids I say go on, run around block 20 being loud in the main channel going "Look at me I can still log in!!", because now anyone can report you via wicked user for breaking the TOS and get you banned.

Can't wait to see all the bannings of stupid children that don't know hot to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile and just play the game. Gonna be hilarious.

Mystil
Aug 8, 2012, 07:20 AM
Better post my thoughts before it's locked.

Oh god no IP block please -.-. Donno about people on B20, but i'm minding my business killing things on B45 with my overly happy NPCs; Ohza, Echo and that ranger you first meet. Not disturbing your JP players, pushing people through windows, breaking in passworded games, or warping all over the gate area(apparently someone was doing that).

KrankItVZ
Aug 8, 2012, 07:43 AM
And the japanese find the american/english presence fucking annoying, hence the TOS change. People outside of japan aren't supposed to be buying AC anyway, and they could care less about a tiny less than 1% of people outside of japans money, when you're all pissing off the majority of their consumers in the lobbies and other places with the antics in the lobbies.

I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats on these forums talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Well, to those cocky kids I say go on, run around block 20 being loud in the main channel going "Look at me I can still log in!!", because now anyone can report you via wicked user for breaking the TOS and get you banned.

Can't wait to see all the bannings of stupid children that don't know hot to shut the fuck up and keep a low profile and just play the game. Gonna be hilarious.

Well I have no idea about Ship 2 and thank god I wasn't able to join back then. My ships all peaceful and quiet. The other guys are still nice and all even though they know about the ToS change. But yea if people are causing trouble to others due to stupid language barriers then wtf

Ce'Nedra
Aug 8, 2012, 07:52 AM
WOuld suck if we all get banned...I just spend 10.000 AC (and 4000 remaining) into my account so far, would just mean i lost 145 euro and have to wait like a half year before playing it in english, which means finding other games to play meanwhile which would suck cause nothing else right now peeks my intrests.

Though I don't really get it as of why to do it cause we could play PSUJP just fine and buy GC there as well,

Mariodante
Aug 8, 2012, 08:00 AM
So they're banning us one at a time, huh? Well, luckily, Ship 07 is really peaceful and I often enjoy my time partying with the Japanese. There's so few Americans. I'm in a Japanese/Chinese Team and they're all pretty nice.

PROTIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED: Use a Japanese/English translator online. It is so easy to just type a simple sentence into the translator, have it churned out in Kanji, copy and paste it into the game, and then there's no problem. Just say something like, 'Hello, I can't speak Japanese. Let's go on any mission you want!' and then just put a smiley, and they're happy. (I always use smileys because it makes people more comfortable, especially when you can't communicate well. If they can see you're content, they feel better.)

KrankItVZ
Aug 8, 2012, 08:04 AM
Honestly I think I should stop playing until they revise the ToS again as its possible that they'll change my mind. BUT I still wanna play right now :(

supersonix9
Aug 8, 2012, 08:12 AM
Yay me for having a Japanese IGN.

Yay for the death of block 20's bullshit.

If you don't want to get IP banned, then just stay quiet.

SolRiver
Aug 8, 2012, 08:38 AM
Oh my god guys... don't make fun of pso episode 3 and its board game mechanic!

I loved that game as much as I loved normal pso.

Arika
Aug 8, 2012, 11:52 AM
WOuld suck if we all get banned...I just spend 10.000 AC (and 4000 remaining) into my account so far, would just mean i lost 145 euro and have to wait like a half year before playing it in english, which means finding other games to play meanwhile which would suck cause nothing else right now peeks my intrests.

Though I don't really get it as of why to do it cause we could play PSUJP just fine and buy GC there as well,

Because in PSU Jp server, everybody is making a good community there, and there was no any hacker issue and lobby spammer issue. (or at least in much lower level)

The thing here is problem from lobby-20 that get too much (bad) attention. + The problem from hacker that show off and speak english. No need to mention how would JP think, even a lot of English players not go to lobby-20 anymore.

So those made the different situation.

now, we can only hope that those people in lobby-20 will become more peaceful and aware of the situation more. At least they should act like what foreigner act in PSU jp, so they don't need to do the IP-block.

(but whatever if they really IP-block at the end, I will just play with VPN)

eharima
Aug 8, 2012, 12:07 PM
I've said this before, we are guests on their servers but cocky shithead brats talk like they own the servers and its their birthright to play on them.

Never a truer word spoken.
Exactly why no global servers.
90% of Americans fail to grasp moral, ethical and foreign concepts and generally have poor manners.

Especially the idea of being a guest on a server.

Sayara
Aug 8, 2012, 12:10 PM
Oh my god guys... don't make fun of pso episode 3 and its board game mechanic!

I loved that game as much as I loved normal pso.

The greatest game of yugioh i ever played,
THEY SHOULD OF HAD THE CARDS YOU TOSS WITH DUELGAZER THE EP3 CARD FUCK SEGA.
boycotting their shit so hart

Vintasticvin
Aug 8, 2012, 12:23 PM

X you pretty much nailed it on the skull about some not all but some of the users do infact run around acting like they full rights to be on their server. Even though most of us are NOT Japanese residents we are already breaking t.o.s just logging in. I was a ship 2, block 20 player and kept quiet unless I was mingling with another player. As for the dreaded IP bannings I think its in effect cause as of late I've been getting 343'd like crazy and tried all known solutions.